Guardian RP (OOC Thread + Sign up)

I noticed Frost's character, just looking a bit more into it.
As it is I noticed nothing bad / overly strong.
Just haven't had that much time with it...

Reactions: renano
Hmm... mokou said her characters were from shirogane usagi though i dont really know of a specific site since i havent searched yet @_@

[MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION] ;

I get my images from downloading official artbooks of VNs, anime, etc.

I even go to the official Japanese websites of Visual Novel companies and save their images by 'right-clicking', 'view page info', and 'media'.

Other times, Danbooru works just as fine~

Okay, Mokou~

I'm sorry if I bothered you in some way then by mentioning you. >_<

Hmm... originally wanted G-type, but in the end... I chose T-type.

Hmm mine is an imitation of a G type? x3

T type... hmm... why did you change to that?~

I would like to believe a T-type is sort of a combination of an S-type's use for speed and a G-type's use as a tank.

Mokou's description for a T-type was what I thought as an idealized strategy being calm and all.

Also, I wanted something no one else had submitted yet since it's mostly S-types~

T = tea xD

One more thing, I wanted something that was built around my personality a bit even in means of actual experience in 'fighting' per se.

I'm not the kind of person who attacks first. I like to think of strategies while being calm and collected.

When people try to land a playful punch on me, I use my inner forearm to block it as an act of defense even though I know they mean well. It is out of habit and instinct since I practice a bit of karate and wrestling with my father as a child.

Since my health is on the fragile side, I want to keep a distance and attack with a bit of range... so I tend to kick people if I have nothing to throw. So, T-type it is!

Overall, my Guardian represents me in one way or another.

The Light magic was just an added touch. ^^

Hmm.. i started off with the character based in me and guardian based on someone else but then the story has gotten to a point where im talking history and semi going nutsy with stuff soo... not quite sure if its still quite there xD

I chose S is for speed... the ability to escape and remain elusive to most~ (I guess ranged might prove troublesome for meh xD)
Ill probably need it since my curiosity gets the better of me more times than not~ x3
What else to say... I chose light and dark since i consider myself somewhat darker and the other lighter...~

I origionally wanted to make my guardian ranged, but the guardian picture I found was too good to let go, so I changed to s-type:sowwy:

Hmm... they probably work?~ Not like theres any restriction on what image you can and cant use i think..~

Last edited:
Yes, there's indeed no limit to what you may use as image for your character. (That is if you use one.)
And I'll read over your character and everything once more later today Frost, if I won't have any questions about it I'll put it up with the rest.

Again, sorry for being so slow with things...

This may not be the best profile I've ever created

Name: Ophiel & The Nameless 0399
Race: Elf

Profile: Old tales speak of time on Mobius years ago that many people wished to forget about. A time when in a single night three people and their guardians were killed though to this day those that still remember. Wonder why this even happened in the first place yet one person who played a large was a man. Named Ophiel for he single handed killed these people with the help of his guardian called The Nameless.

For it was a bloody battle that day the dead bodies could be seen. Laying in the main square in large pools of their own blood broken weapons lay about here and there while a single man. Could be seen standing within this huge mess covered in the blood of those he had slain just recently. A pair of glowing eyes could be seen among the darkness for these eyes were red in color.

For they could only be seen for a short while before vanishing. Entirely out of sight but a few of the townsfolk had just caught site of it for they wondered at just who or what had caused. Or did all of this for it was only a moment for what they saw that truly scared them.

The townsfolk quickly ran away from the area screaming and calling for help. From anyone else that maybe near by though unknown to them Ophiel was watching from the shadows with a smile upon his face. For once he was truly happy finally Ophiel had the means to take out his anger and revenge on the types of people who murdered his family when he was still just a child. Once the people where gone and the sounds of footsteps could be heard getting closer Ophiel left the area.

After these events took place Ophiel seemed to have just disappeared off the rader to those who had. Come to the quiet town in search of anwser never could find any for the townsfolk just wanted to forget about it. There had been some small sights months after of someone dressed in black and a pair of red eyes that seemed. To follow Ophiel around yet they were far and in between until no one knew where to find said man.

Appearance: Ophiel: http://oi42.tinypic.com/2isjnrc.jpg
The nameless: http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Anima-The-Nameless-348020220

Personality:Ophiel is evil he rarely shows any emotion and is. Willing to kill anyone who stands in his way he's ruthless and blood thristy when. It comes to battle victory means everything to him

Strengths:
Quick
Agile
Dark magic

Weakness:
Weak to Light Magic
Weak Armor

Magic & Fighting style: Likes to use the shadows and darkness to their advantage mainly moves. Slowly and quietly from place to place to have a better chance of getting the drop on the enemy. Uses dark magic to enhance speed when needed and likes to create dark areas if none are around.

Last edited:
Take your time. I haven't finished the map yet, but should be done soon hopefully.
I'll let about 1-2 more people finish their character before starting. I don't want to start too late either before people lose interest.

Yes, there's indeed no limit to what you may use as image for your character. (That is if you use one.)
And I'll read over your character and everything once more later today Frost, if I won't have any questions about it I'll put it up with the rest.

Again, sorry for being so slow with things...

Ah no problem, were still waiting on others so im good. :goodtea:

『More and more players joining ^_^ Need to remind Ogikumo through Skype about this game though...』

Lol why not mention [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; xD /me pokes [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; as well~

Probably not. With all the things I have going on I'm debating whether it can be considered a good idea to join something else. If I did I would probably not be able to put in much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html