Guardian RP (OOC Thread + Sign up)

Hmm... and now i get the feeling that youre going to accidentally push people towards sova just make him go stabby O.o

/me puts dunce caps on pyre and weib~ :runhappy:

Shall we go buy some more then?~

Last edited:
Hmm... I wasn't considering pushing people... until you mentioned it. >;3

/me takes pictures of the brotherly dunces and posts them online

Yes. We shall buy more! You shall pay for it though... since you're the father. ^^

Wah why did i say :ohnoes:

/me comments random stuff on the dunces~

Hmm... well why not =w= What brand though...~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];
:surprised:

I will destroy you two.

Oh noes~ Pyre noticed :runhappy:

Don't worry sam, it's fine.
2-panel-creepy-dark-stare-l.png

Sorry i can't join this just not enough time :(

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];

Oh! No, no, no... the whole Rupert and milk thing wasn't an attempt to have you join Mokou's Guardian RP.

I was just tossing names around to create more hysteria. ^^;;

I understand you are busy in real life and you already have your own game going.

I apologize if it came out that way.

Hmm... Grandfather Sova and Father Sam... related? :3

I wonder if we have enough diapers for Rupert.

Do we actually need diapers for rupert? O.o

Hmm im just the family cat in sova's tree arent i? xD

Hey guys :) this sounds really interesting! If you guys are willing, may I join? BTW I'm not used to these things so I'm going to need some help if im accepted :P

Reactions: renano
Hey guys :) this sounds really interesting! If you guys are willing, may I join? BTW I'm not used to these things so I'm going to need some help if im accepted :P

Join join~ :runhappy: Hmm... im not particularly used to this either so im just trying stuff as well x3

Of course you can join, if you have any questions about making your character or let alone anything else. Just ask~

And don't worry about finishing your character quick, just take your time on them.

Diapers! :o~

Hmm I would have joined, think I've said that earlier but, I've signed up for the Mafia, and I've never done that either before. Think I'd overreach trying to do both for someone like me, but must say it does seem like you've put a lot of thought and effort into this [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION]; I'm guessing this has a lot more details and intricacies then the MG. And that it's also going to last a lot longer it seems.

Makes me wonder if I could do the MG first and then maybe try out this too as a little less newcomer. Would that be possible ? just playing with the idea for now.
Oh it seems I'm almost asking the same as Samy.

@samy where you thinking about finishing the MG first too ?

Hmm... im planning on doing both actually? xD I do think this would be more lax in pace and the mg should be over quick... Mokou did say that it was fine to join later though~ The only reason i havent quite joined is because im taking forever on the biography part for the character ;p

Did you hear Rupert?

Your father is attending a wedding... as a groom! D:

Yay! /me glomps [MENTION=66202]Frostmirror[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you so much for joining. As Mokou mentioned, please take your time and enjoy the process of creating your Guardian and your character. *cough*make it fancy*cough*

Wait wha? xD When did i say anything about being a groom? xD Doubt ill even have a gf anytime soon ;p

Hmm to make it fancy... wonder if ill be able to xD But probably not...~ Just going to leave it a wall of text @_@

From my conventional way of thinking of games, if I where to join later I'd be out leveled >!<

I would make a beautiful wall of text as well samy ~<8} But fancy as well, hopefully. And a little OP.

No such things as levels.

Also those who in the end will turn out OP, will get a warning..~
And after that a good hunt by one of the EX's. =w=~

Reactions: renano

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。