futanari ?

Futanari frowned upon? I must've missed something.

Futa lover and proud. Preferably with balls...cause where does the sauce come from without? It just doesn't make sense to me... still need to have it's female parts though or else it's just a trap. Which is just ehhhh... but I still prefer the futa.

I do enjoy some Hentais with Futa but it's not my thing - I'm more the Vanilla type.

Futanari is just something that dosnt turn me on lol, i mean the girl can be as hot as can be but, in the end... yea lol, i can tolerate it, i dont go around saying dont watch this and stuff, i dont judge, but my personal prefrence, i dont enjoy it lol :P

When I first got into hentai, futanari was definitely not my thing. But I suddenly started getting into these weird hentai fetishes (these fetishes did not apply to real girls) and i guess after seeing some good, well drawn futanari doujins I slowly eased into it and is currently one of my favourites. Strange fetishes are best in hentai and not in the real world.

i duno i kinda dont have a problem with it mabye cus i know that its just a hentai thing maybe its a fetish but yah i am kinda ok with it and yah there was one anime that got me hooked wondering is it real in anime ? i think it was milk pot not sure my friend she played the eroge and passed onto me knowing im into the whole eroge thing lol but yah funny topic to discuss tho wouldn't you say ?lol

There is a major missconception.
Futanari =/= Shemale.
Futanari = Hermaphrodite. Best of both worlds.
I'm a fan. Not afraid to admit it. Still straight. Theres a difference between a transex and a futa, and i rather enjoy the idea of two futa girls going at it. The pleasure of being penetrated and doing the penetrating would probably to some people what DPen is to others. You shouldn't be afraid to admit to liking this kind of stuff :D its the internet! nobody's gonna know!

for hentai, the girls are always HOT! In real Life, chance is low :(
I think girls would like it more.

Futanari/shemales....are somehow hot,don`t like the futanari/both gender stuff...it´s well...unnatural ^^"

Reactions: trtlatstewa
There is a major missconception.
Futanari =/= Shemale.
Futanari = Hermaphrodite. Best of both worlds.
I'm a fan. Not afraid to admit it. Still straight. Theres a difference between a transex and a futa, and i rather enjoy the idea of two futa girls going at it. The pleasure of being penetrated and doing the penetrating would probably to some people what DPen is to others. You shouldn't be afraid to admit to liking this kind of stuff :D its the internet! nobody's gonna know!

actually everybody will know but no one cares! :dthumbup:

Futanari are fine by me in 2D, Shemales on the other hand, no thank you.

It sucks that true Futa's don't exist in real life, but if they did.. :runhappy:

I think the idea of a Futa is great. While a penis is not the prettiest thing to look at (which is probably most guys are turned off by it), I like to see reproductive glands as a tool for pleasure. If a female-appearing character could have two body parts that can get her going, I'm down for it.

I wrote in greater detail why this sort of fantasy isn't as bad people judge its surface for, but I'll save that for another time.

Well I don't think we should hate futanari just because of having both sexual organs or shemales for having all 3 breasts, penis and vagina. They're human (or an intelligent being with rights too, for some chars in fiction) too, and we should only judge Futanari for their actions and personality, not for their body, race, or outward appearances. Discrimination and prejudice based on outward appearance is bad lol. :P

I'm fine with it and it's even interesting now and then ;) The only time I don't like it is if I'm reading through a new dojin for a franchise I'm familiar with and it's thrown on a character that's never been that way before. After playing though La Dea, my first real experience with the Ikusa Megami franchise, I was a little surprised the mc wasn't a futa.

Futanari aren't my cup of team but if someone likes it I'm not gonna judge em, to each their own

Futanari is my favorite genre, Combine that with impregnation and that's heaven for me. At the end of the day is just a normal girl only that it has both reproductive organs and let's not forget that is voiced by a female seiyuu. So it's basically Yuri spiced with little added extra something for the pleasure of the viewer. That's my sincere opinion about Futa. Oh and by the way it says in Wikipedia there's no case of hermaphrodism in real life where both sexual organs are functional, so just immerse yourself into the fantasy and forget about any annoying logic.

In the old days I avoided it a lot, stupid questions like "if I get excited, I'll be homosexual", but that was at a time when my mind was very closed.
However, I realized that this does not make sense and I stopped worrying and nowadays it is my favorite genre of hentai, no doubt!
And as Bandanaguy said, it's best to forget the real implications in that "there's no case of hermaphrodism in real life where both sexual organs are functional" and plunge into fantasy. After all, there is nothing more gorgeous than seeing a futanari cumming, in 2D or 3D (at least for me ^^)

Detective Masochist has some great futa scenes :)

Detective Masochist Femdom Visual Novel Developed by UmeSoft February 2012 (21).jpg

I do not mind futanari. If it looks mostly feminine then I can get by. I also like futa & female acts over male & female anyway. But despite that, I do not seek out futa's exclusively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.