First anime you ever saw!

When I was around 10, I watched Pokemon animes, but the real complete anime serie I saw was "Captain Future" (Capitaine FLAM in french ^^) (I saw it because my father wanted to share with me animes of his childhood, and I loved it)

sailor moon on tv, it was oddly captivating, maybe it was the all the flashy colors

Dragon Ball Z it really got me into anime as opposed to cartoons

I can't really remember, it's either Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh, I was like 8, or something... They were airing on local TV at the time.

Astroboy / Mazinger Z / Samurai Pizza Cats, back in 1991-1992 before many of you guys were born hehe, those were the days rushing to the tv at 6am just to watch them before getting ready to school.

I thought there was a thread for this... maybe I'm mistaken.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw... short skirts, pretty girls, melodrama, and redundant, but somewhat well-thought out enemies. lol

Well technically I would have to say Voltron (yes I'm old) but back then I had no clue that it was anime. So in all seriousness I don't claim that as my first anime whereas Crying Freeman was more my first anime. And yes Crying Freeman got me into anime all those years ago.

My first anime was dragonball around when I was 8 and have been watchin anime ever since

I think it was DBZ... either that or Pokemon. Anyone from the US remember waking up on those saturday mornings just to watch some anime?

Sakura Taisen - no subs during that time (almost a decade ago), only japanese audio XD

Technically, it was Dragon Ball, but since I didn't know what anime was, I consider Lucky Star my first one. (As I knew what anime was by then)

Mine was this rlly old Hentai at age 12 but i forgot the name of it.. It has beeen soo long.

Ninja Scroll was the first one i saw and i absolutely loved it,
Have watched many others since then but movies mainly.
I have watched only few selected anime series till now as i hate watching shows which keeps on dragging forever and ever...

However unfortunately I really can not remember exactly which one however I believe it was Tenchi Muyo on toonami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?