First anime you ever saw!

Hmm i guess Voltron at least it's what i can remember maybe i watched but didnt get something else.At those times any cartoon was great for us no matter saturday morning shows or real anime thoug we didn't know the difference:D :Dgreat times

Hmm... This one is a hard one.. I dnt think I remember.. But I think it was bleach.

My first anime is Dragon Ball (when Goku still child), Doraemon and Crayon Shin-chan.

Believe it or not, I think I watch anime before I even born o_o My mother love anime and cartoon back then.

I honestly don't know the name of it, but it was a very old anime from the 80's. I don't think it was a series, just a movie. It was a long, long time ago and I don't even recall the characters' names, but I still remember the basic plot.

It was all a bunch of talking animals, no human characters. It was about this mother bear who was the queen of the forest or summat to that effect, and her cub who somehow was born as a panda (the mother herself looked more like a polar bear but with sky-bluish fur) and I think he was something of an outcast because of his colours.

There was this evil brown bear that kept trying to usurp his mother as king and he hated the panda cub because he was the "rightful heir" so he plotted against him. He challenged him to climb up a waterfall to prove himself worthy and at first he couldn't but eventually he did and I think in the end the brown bear ended up getting killed or something. Anyway, the panda became king.

He also had these two raccoon friends that followed him around and helped him train for the waterfall challenge. It was all very cutesy and somewhat Disney-esque, but very identifiable as anime. At the time I didn't even know what anime (or Japan, for that matter, haha) even was, but I remember liking that movie very much. I'd love to find out what it was called.

Captain Tsubasa.

That damn TV anime has been on broadcast since the day I was born. They also have Chinese dubs...

Interestingly, the Chinese name is 足球小將 which roughly translates to Football Knight/Soldier/Teenager, I had a hard time digging the Wiki page for this.

I think my first anime was Digimon Adventures
I was about 4 when I first watched it:D

Pokemon was probably the first anime i watched (i was 4 or 5 then), though it wasn't because i wanted to; but because it was happened to be on TV when i turned it on. The first anime that i tried watching on my own was Darker Than Black. After that i became addicted to anime :)

Avatar: The Last Airbender was my first, although I don't think its a traditional anime so the first traditional anime was Elfen Lied.
Ya it was a rough way to start.

Must be Vampire knight back in 2008. Good times although i didn't start with anime before 2010 :P

Doraemon, Melayu dubbed I think. That or Cardcaptor Sakura/Pokemon. Then again I have bad memory.

It was one of the following :

jnt9qwpuew134hd4.jpg

I was so young and it was so long ago, I can't remember witch one was the first...

It was translated to french but I knew it was japanese when I heard japanese music
at the beginning or at the end of some episode.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!