Filezilla problem when uploading to various file hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaf

Jan 18, 2012
hi, does anyone have similar problems like the one i face whereby when I upload files via ftp using filezilla. It keeps sending the same file over and over again. The log files read that the transfer was unsuccessful but the bytes size of the file is correct. It just fails and keep repeating the whole process over and over again.

I get this problem when i upload to filesonic, fileserve and oron. Surprisingly, I can upload to hotfile without having any problems. I notice hotfile allows users some access in their ftp accounts like making directories, moving files between folders and deleting files.

Taking filesonic as a reference, once files are uploaded to it via ftp, it moves the file into another directory where you can't view it from your ftp software. You can view the uploaded file when u access filesonic via its website file manager. Could this problem be due to insufficient ftp access?

Oh only filezilla cause this problem. I tried a few other ftp programs and none gave me this problem. Only filezilla.. strange.. As filezilla works the fastest for me, was wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?

If not i'll just make do with other ftp softwares or upload to hotfile and do a remote transfer.

:reallyconfused:

Try increasing the timeout. Edit -> settings -> connection -> timeout

I'm uploading files to filesonic by filezilla, already upped about 100GB and no such problems occured. I only fail if my modem resets but thats not filezilla problem.

I'm uploading files to filesonic by filezilla, already upped about 100GB and no such problems occured. I only fail if my modem resets but thats not filezilla problem.

I think it could be more of a router problem as some users do encounter such problems and most of them are behind a router. =(

I think it could be more of a router problem as some users do encounter such problems and most of them are behind a router. =(
Maybe I'm just saying that it works fine for me, so there need to be something wrong with your PC/ISP as filesonic works correctly.

Ah yes... Still trying to figure out whats wrong.. maybe i should just try without the router. I'm sure its not my PC problem.. :stress:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html