• Namikawa, Daisuke
  • Sakaguchi, Daisuke

Female:

• Oohara, Sayaka
  • Sawashiro, Miyuki
  • Satou, Satomi
  • Hikasa, Yoko

Ahm ... for me it'll be :
Male : Kamiya Hiroshi -> Anime chars ( Angel Beats! - Otonashi Yuzuru /Ao no Exorsist - Pheles Mephisto / Bakemonogatari - Araragi Koyomi / One piece - Trafalgar Law )
Female : Hanazawa Kana -> Anime chars ( Ange Beats! - Tachibana Kanade /Darker than Black - Pavlichenko Suou/Bakemonogatari - Nadeko Sengoku/Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko))
There're my best of the best seiyu !! :D

lol...it's alright to write all your favorites seiyuu you know^^...

Male:

*Yuichi Nakamura
*Tomokazu Sugita
*Tetsuya Kakihara
*Junichi Suwabe
*Tomokazu Seki
*Norio Wakamoto
*Shuichi Ikeda
*Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
*Kisho Taniyama
*Yuji Ueda

Female:

*Miyuki Sawashiro
*Ami Koshimizu
*Kana Hanazawa
*Yuko Goto
*Marina Inoue
*Yui Horie
*Yu Kobayashi
*Yukari Tamura
*Mai Nakahara
*Chiwa Saito
*Aoi Yuki
*Haruka Tomatsu
*Rie Tanaka
*Aya Endo
*Satomi Arai
*Ryouko Shiraishi
*Saori Hayami

Female: Kobayashi Yu :bliss: Noto Mamiko :shinies: Hirano Aya, Kugimiya Rie :whipmaster: Yuki Aoi, Kano Yui, Ohara Sayaka, Mai Nakahara

Male: Sugita Tomokazu, Konishi Katsuyuki, Sakaguchi Daisuke, Shimono Hiro, Ohtsuka Houchu, Ohtsuka Akio, Fukuyama Jun,

(ever notice that most of the guys have really long names?)

Last edited:

It would be nice if people wrote an explanation as to why they like the seiyuu they chose or not. xD

That's just me.

Male:

1. Midorikawa Hikaru

I first heard his voice as Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi and thought he had a knack at sounding quite 'sexy' while being concerned about Miaka. xP

He then proved his worth as my favorite male seiyuu when I heard his singing voice and when he voiced Zelgadis in Slayers.

A smooth, cool, slightly edgy voice. Without him... there would be no Kei-kun as well in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love. x3

2. Seki Tomokazu

For those unfamiliar with him, perhaps you watched Gravitation as Shuichi, Nodame Cantabile as Chiaki, or even Gundam SEED as Yzak.

As for me it was thanks to Cardcaptor Sakura. He voiced Kinomoto Touya and I liked how his voice wasn't too deep. He's great at sounding angry and being emotional.

Later I listened to Beauty Pop's drama CD with him voicing Narumi. I still believe his 'angry' voice is the best. xD

3. Hoshi Souichiro

I recall reading in some other forums that some people consider his voice kind of annoying or 'childish' sounding... like a not yet full-grown adult.

However, that is what makes his voice versatile and memorable.

His role as Kira in Gundam SEED solidified his spot in my top three male seiyuu. He sounded so vulnerable in yet hopeful in his role.

I also think his roles as Goku from Saiyuki, Kazuma from s-CRY-ed, and Kazuki from Getbackers display his talent very well.

Female:

1. Hayashibara Megumi

I cannot give this spot to anyone else. Megumi deserves being number one because not only is her voice memorable, but she sings incredibly well.

Lina Inverse from Slayers was where I got my start. She soon introduced me to another great artist, Okui Masami.

Her voice is strong, but she can also be childish and gentle. Oh and go watch Shaman King if you haven't already. xD

2. Tanaka Rie

Chobits. Not. :p

I know she is most well-known for her role as Chii, but I love her role as Lacus from Gundam SEED more.

Her singing voice is serene and she knows how to sound strong in yet playful or cunning.

.hack//Sign was the first time I heard her voice actually. Still, even back then her voice was enough to make me want to try to know what other roles she played.

3. Orikasa Fumiko

Number three goes to dear Fumiko. I first discovered her when she played the role of Ruki in Digimon Tamers. It was then I heard her singing voice in the character CDs that I knew she was someone worth-noting.

Most would recognize her immediately from Bleach as Rukia. I don't blame you. She did incredibly well. I can't think of anyone else who could do better.

Her voice can go very deep, but she can be very girly or even icy cold in her tone when given the chance. Go watch Hyakko or SaiKano for more!~

hmm...that's a good idea rena jou-san....well...i usually look up seiyuus which have "wide" voice

such as yuuki aoi and seki tomokazu....aoi-chan did great job in hyakka ryouran as jyubei....man

how could she changed her voice like that...from cute jyubei to cool jyubei..

I agree and it sounds like fun, so here goes...

For most of the seiyuu I like (female and male), their distinctive voices are the first that catch my ears.

Kobayashi Yu's :bliss:wacky performance of the M onna Sa-chan (Sarutobi Ayame) in Gintama and Fairy Tail's Daphne (mad scientist creating a "dragon" using Natsu' power) and how she turned serious yet still maintaining a playful side as Mei-Ren in Dance in the Vampire Bund really reeled me in.

:bigeyes:Noto Mamiko, Nakahara Mai, Hirano Aya, and Ohara Sayaka are very versatile. Finding them in much of the wide variety of anime I like, and in really good roles, too, isn't so bad, either.

Kugimiya Rie, of course, for ToraDora and the rest.:shinies: I do find Yuki Aoi's take of the somewhat "tsundere-like" roles very refreshing.

I'd really like to see more of Kano Yui.

For the male seiyuu, it's their distinctive voices, styles, and sometimes the type of roles they take, especially in comedy. Serious is easy, but how Fukuyama Jun (Nurarihyon no Mago, for one)and Sugita Tomokazu (Gintama) changes from one to the other within one anime (betsujin mitai) is amazing and particularly fun to watch.

Well, there are several seiyuus i like, but i have loved the characteristic deep voice of Norio Wakamoto for my entire life.
He is Norio-tier of quality, way beyond God tier levels.

This is quite weird tough cause i don't know anything about seiyuu's ( He's Pathetic right!! ) but i like Miho Azuki The character in bakuman she's a seiyuu and she's super Cute

Last edited:
My top seiyuus, in no particular order:

Namikawa Daisuke
I kinda like his 'refreshing' and 'gentle' type of voice, for example: Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke or Isana Yashiro/Adolf Weissman from K, though I've heard that his deep voice is deadly too (if you guys know what I mean XD), though I haven't found the series where he used his lower range voice.
I think he's pretty versatile, he voiced a few villains too like Ulquiorra Cifer in Bleach and Hisoka in Hunter × Hunter(2011)

Suzumura Kenichi
This one is kinda like my bias haha, he voiced a lot of animes that I've watched like Lavi in D.Gray-man, Koichi Kimura in Digimon Frontier, Shinn Asuka in Gundam Seed Destiny but I like him because of Hikaru Hitachiin in Ouran High School Host Club. Moreover, his singing voice is great!

Mitsuki Saiga
She didn't do any roles recently but she is mostly known for voicing young boys/men like Jing in King of Bandit Jing, Teito Klein in 07 ghost, Okita Souji in Peacemaker Kurogane, she sounds really good as a dude imo haha

Hayashibara Megumi
She deserved to be at the top list period

Yu Kobayashi :happywhistle:
I've noticed that everyone she voices ends up becoming my favorite character!
Plus I love her "crazy" personality in interviews. :D

[MENTION=66818]christpo25[/MENTION]
Me too!!!! I love them all too! Although my favorite would have to be Toriumi Kousuke-san! He voices so many of my favorite characters! Saito Hajime from Hakuouki, Cecil from UtaPri are just a few of my favorite roles he's done~
Oh, but Miyano Mamoru-san is tied for first place too! ^^

Here mine:
Asami Imai with Kurisu and recently: Noire. Oh yeah this type of tsundere. ^^
Hanazawa Kana... like voice when i watched stein gate, and because of Mayuri, I started to pay attention to seiyuu ^^.
There are more but i can't really remember...

My favorite seiyuu is Nana Mizuki , she may be better singer though.
She has been my favorite in ages now since Nanoha series, she voice acting Harlaown,Testarossa Feito-chan.

Male : Sugita Tomokazu, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Nakai Kazuya and Nakamura Yuuichi
Female : Ogata Megumi, Noto Mamiko and Sawashiro Miyuki

And looks like I got biased with Maeno Tomoaki and Miyashita Eiji too XDD (lol)

♀: Kana-chan as imouto and Isshiki Hikaru as ane:D
♀: Nakamura Yuuichi as gold and Tomozaku Sugita as silver
♀♂: Kujira, Kobayashi Yuu and Inoue Marina

My No.1 is definitely Kakihara Tetsuya! :D
Female: Hanazawa Kana, Saiga Mitsuki, Mizuki Nana, Sawashiro Miyuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.