Fate Zero

All of dem hates for kiri everywhere. Tbh, I like evil/ass characters (not like he is totally one) as they show more depth than the obvious characters created to be likeable and catering to the audience. *cough SAO cough* I JUST LIKE TO SEE PPL SUFFER!

Happy Mothers Day and R.I.P., Natalia Kaminski. You will be missed. *Manly Tears*

Me: Hey Emiya, what did you get your mother on Mothers Day, Mr. Big Spender?

Kiritsugu: a FIM-92 Stinger Missile from the States. Cost me a lot too.

Me: Did she like it?

Kiritsugu: Yeah, she had a smile on her face when I gave it to her.

Natalia takes down a mage who uses bees to convert people into ghouls. Kiritsugu indirectly kills her via a “Stinger” Missile. Bees and “Stingers”; isn’t that ironic?

Next week, back to the Holy Grail War.

Tbh, I like evil/ass characters (not like he is totally one) as they show more depth than the obvious characters created to be likeable and catering to the audience. *cough SAO cough*

I support bad/evil guys too of course. They are far more interesting than the good guys. But kiritsugu doesnt fit the bill.

Wut's with SAO?!?! ARH?!?!?! whyyoualwayslikethat.png

Though I hate the feeling its gonna go mainstream.

/me goes back to topic

Don't like mary sue characters :3

Being Kiritsugu is painful. If Kiritsugu summon Lancer class instead, then they would suffer together.

A more dialogue-heavy episode, but enjoyable nevertheless. The pacing was steady, with each scene building-up to Rider crashing in at the end of the episode.

Well, I hoped to see a bit more of Maiya (BDs maybe), and while her death was expected, Kiritsugu's teary expression gave weight to the scene. I stated once that we should've gotten Kerry's flashbacks earlier, but I guess I'm taking that back now, it fits perfectly thematically with the pacing. Now that the battle's back on track, everytime I watch Kiritsugu, I can't help but feel that he's shouldering a large weight - something that I wouldn't feel without having seen the flashbacks.

And being Kariya is plain suffering. Having to eat up a worm that feasted on Sakura's virginity...that's just too painful and disgusting. I can imagine Urobuchi being Zouken...

Before I forget, Berserker's VA must've been happy to say something other that "RAAAAR."

Don't like mary sue characters :3

Being Kiritsugu is painful. If Kiritsugu summon Lancer class instead, then they would suffer together.

A more dialogue-heavy episode, but enjoyable nevertheless. The pacing was steady, with each scene building-up to Rider crashing in at the end of the episode.

Well, I hoped to see a bit more of Maiya (BDs maybe), and while her death was expected, Kiritsugu's teary expression gave weight to the scene. I stated once that we should've gotten Kerry's flashbacks earlier, but I guess I'm taking that back now, it fits perfectly thematically with the pacing. Now that the battle's back on track, everytime I watch Kiritsugu, I can't help but feel that he's shouldering a large weight - something that I wouldn't feel without having seen the flashbacks.

And being Kariya is plain suffering. Having to eat up a worm that feasted on Sakura's virginity...that's just too painful and disgusting. I can imagine Urobuchi being Zouken...

Before I forget, Berserker's VA must've been happy to say something other that "RAAAAR."

Well, Lancer is always bullied by the Fate Series (also including Carnival Phantasm) sadly.

Well, I think the anime didn't do Rider's stand there as much justice as they could have. In the novel, he basically acknowledges it's a huge risk, but his chariot is so fast that he has a real chance of taking down Saber.

So it's not like he just made a suicide blitz and gave up. Saber was in legitimate danger, and it was only at the last second that he decided to bail out and sacrifice the chariot because it would have endangered Waver to push any farther. He sacrificed the victory to save Waver's life.

MAXIMUM TROLOLOLOL.

RIP Irisviel. Or is that so? The truth between her being the vessel for the Grail, Einzbern's wretched history and the status of the Grail will be reveal over the last 3 episodes, for which I expect one of the best fights to go down in animu history.

Waver's scenes were once again, extremely well done. The cozy-ness of finding family love and learning about life itself has taken him aback. Sure, he said he wanted people to acknowledge him, but deep down, his motives are already fulfilled in my opinion. Like gramps told him, there isnt anything that's worth risking your very life for, for life is most important. His unbearingness to watch Rider in battle by wasting his 3 command seals instantly to command Rider to victory was well done with Rider's acknowledgment of Waver not being his master, but a friend. End of character development for Waver? Hell no, you will know why in the last 3 episodes. Note : He does have a minor role in F/SN.

3 episodes to go, we have a 'dead' Irisviel and 2 command seals left for Kiritsugu/Saber pair. I wait for you, ufotable.

Nice going, Kiritsugu. It is a Holy Grail war where servants are summoned to fight and he never relied on Saber to begin with

I'm wondering where Gilgamesh gets the confidence that Berserker won't finish Saber.

Yes Waver, use the cape of a king to blow your nose
RiderxWaver doujins will multiply after that scene, I can feel it.

I loved the way they animated Irisviel's scene. Being dragged into darkness and then be 'reborn', with her dress reflecting her change.

Gilgamesh vs Iskandar, probably one of the most epic fights in fate universe.

Next week is anniversary of Alexander’s death!

Manliest showdown yet this year. Gilgamesh did what he said and crushed Iskandar at his 'best condition', usurping that reality marble with no efforts after bringing out Enuma Elish. That rain of Gate of Babylon afterwards as Rider charged on towards his goal of living behind yet another legend for people to tell was too manly. But, everyone comes up short against the King of Heroes. A host of countless Noble Phantasms that can identify a hero, the usage of his 2 fondest weapons in Ea and Heavenly Chains on Iskandar was a show of respect for the King of Conquerers. What I personally like most here was, Gilgamesh aint that pure evil entity that trolled the F/SN cast years later. He gives due respect to people he acknowledges, he does not hold back in fights, for he is a lone true king. Letting Waver live was also a noble given that Gilgamesh acknowledges his bravery and loyalty to stand up for what he believed in.

Oh my dear Saber, was it such a shock to see one of your best friends now your enemy? Bet it was, given the relationship between Lancelot and Arthuria from given texts and the Fate universe itself. I loved that scene when she slowly recognised the armor traits and Arondight, the only sword second to her own Excalibur. The fight before the revealing was very innovative with the manuevering of the car as a shield and the hirahatori.

Animation and drawings for Saber scenes this week were obviously way off usual standards. There was a repeat scene too, Ufotable screwed up that. The man fight between Gilgamesh and Iskandar was much better done, with the collapse of the reality marble and the Gate of Babylon. Signs of budget failing? Please hang on Ufotable.

All of my tears. R.I.P best character in F/Z.

Ufotable really managed to pull the "Sword of Rupture" without resorting to a cheesy "energy blast". I must say that while the initial impact was sort of "weak" at first, the magnitude of Ea's powers was definitely overwhelming. I also liked Ea's deployment, from a single fragment that opens to a literal "web" of possibilities.

Also, I definitely nod at their decision to displace Gil's comment about Enkindu before (which made some people worried, not without right reason), as it suits the timing much better here. Particularly satisfied they manage to keep the core of Gil and Iskandar dynamics, and again this episode really gives much more subtle details and points for Gil, compared to other format.

Meanwhile, I was a bit puzzled why a group of frame animation was duplicated in Saber/Berserker fight, but well, they basically kept the whole deal with Berserker being atrociously pesky with his versatile arsenal.
Props again for Ufotable and Kawasumi for Saber -despair- which was definitely tangible here. I'm particularly looking forward the denouement of this battle next week, along with badass showtime between Kiritsugu and Kirei.

That whirlpool of emotions was very well done here. Kiritsugu's encounter with the Grail and realising its truth about being the omnipotent wish granting device. Its never gonna be true, especially not after the 3rd war...

Clearly why I wasnt too attracted by Irisviel despite her charms, her end wasnt the most beautiful of things, neither was her existence. I can only curse the Einzbern family for their repeated miserable attempts at the war and making a complete mess of the participantss lives. RIP Kariya.

Saber and Lancelot's battle was cut too short for my liking. Her conviction and reasons behind was lacking, wonder didnt she get more air time and Kawasumi Ayako to talk more. Other than that, I enjoyed that fight between Kiritsugu and Kirei. Awesome animation, awesome chereography, it was way enjoyable compared to the novels. The angels of the fight and zooming effects were very well done, the moments and after-images when Kiritsugu activates his reality marble was great to watch, as in truth, Kirei is simply watching a faster-ed version of Kiritsugu when battling him.

The last scene. Those last commands. That last shout of despair from Saber.

Episode 25. I await you.

Delicious suffering and happy fathers day~

As I had feared, this episode was incredibly rushed. At least 15 extra minutes would have been needed to cover everything properly.

Saber's fight against Berserker was completely butchered. Lancelot's backstory was entirely left out and they did not even begin to attempt to explain why he hated Saber. Even his dying speech was cut out, geez.

Kotomine and Kiritsugu's battle, on the other hand, did not disappoint one bit. Kotomine was overwhelming. He could even keep up with Kiri's triple acceleration. If not for Avalon enabling him to go beyond his limits (and saving him from a mortal blow), Kiritsugu would have undoubtedly lost. And even then, he only won because he woke up first. He was no match for him. What a monster Kotomine was!

The scene inside the grail was very well directed. I liked the sudden changes in scenery. My only complaint is that I'm not sure the anime properly conveyed how horrifying the answer the Grail had reached thanks to Kiritsugu was. In the LN, Kiritsugu's trial continued (120 against 80, 80 against 40, etc...) until there were only five person left: his father, Natalia, Maiya, his wife, and his daughter. He was once again forced to choose whether to save two or three of them and decided to kill his father and Natalia (the anime made it look like he killed them "accident", this is what bothered me and changed the meaning of the scene). Three people left. He had to save one or save two. He chose to kill Maiya. And thus, two remained. Two lives of equal values. He did not have to choose anymore. He could finally be at peace. This is the solution the Grail offered him: kill the whole population save for two people. This is the answer Kiritsugu refused. He once again sacrificed two... to save 6 billions.

To Grail-kun, world peace = killing 6 billion people.

As so the war ends in the worst fashion yet, with Saber destroying only the shell of the Grail, but not its contents, which results in the fire that engulfed Fuyuki. Watching Kiritsugu scraping lifelessly to look for any survivors obviously did not bring out any sympathy in me. After all, he created, and took part in the this big mess. Saving a Shirou was probably the only thing he did right, poor Iilya gets doomed to Einzbern's atrocious actions 5 years down. Note that Shirou ought to be dead already, if not for the transfer of Avalon to him, which effectively cut down Kerry's life span to a mere remaining 5 years, where he looked after Shirou and sat comfortably in his house. And the irony of Kirei giving the sword which killed Rin's father to her, which will eventually take his own life too.

Poor Saber, who still remains blur and troubled by anything and everything she experienced with the war, and Lancelot's last words. This will serve as an important factor bringing the story into F/SN later. While I am sure everyone was pissed at the extremely short fight last week, the words lost its meaning and impact here already.

Lastly, GILGAMESH! Manly man is man. Not, you are no ordinary man. You are the true King of Heroes! That birthday suit ought to bring many screams to female fans. /me applauds

Show does live up to its mega-blockerbuster billing. Coming as one of the hottest anticipated shows in recent history, this story outclasses its predecessor in every way possible. The sheer unique cast of characters amongst the masters and servants, the whirpool of emotions thrown into, the pity for the pitiful characters and victory to the bad ones. The story behind the fateful F/SN was a grand one. As previously anticipated and mentioned, one of the main points of the series was the character growth and development of Kirei, whose actions and insanity carries into F/SN. Watching him grow from someone who doesnt know what life gaia wants from him, he eventually reaches a conclusion that he needs understand more after the scene at Fuyuki. To do that, he once again partakes in the 5th War in F/SN later. Reaching answers are a big mystery in the world. Look what people can do to reach it.

Character interactions and big dialouges make up the other half of this action packed(when it counted) showed. Waver and Rider's chemistry will go down in history. The uncanny good friendship between the tough Conqueror and a bullied student goes beyond a Master-Servant relationship. Who can possibly hate Lancer or Kariya? Who can ever forget how grand and impactful the conversation between the 3 Kings were? That sky battle with Lancelot? Gilgamesh's absolute dominance in F/SN was not too flashy here, as he stood and fought like a true king with others. Way to go, King of Heroes.

Yet, none of these enjoyable 25 episodes would have been possible without ufotable and the production staff. The unrivalled drawings and music, played along with awesome animations when it mattered made this show a true blockbuster in my opinion. Music by Kajiura Yuki-sama is 100% flawless with the pieces behind each situation, be it the fights or the intense suspense. OP and ED tracks were of course lovely till no ends. ufotable took a major step forward as a leading animator with this series, having only produced longer OVAs and other films. And of course, the producers and directors and the many background staff. Most of all, thank you Urobochi Gen-san for this great novel.

Yet, in spite of its greatness as a series, I must admit the break between the first cour and second cour was a big letdown. I believed if it had continued to build its godly popularity back then, this show would have no doubt leaving its title as one of the best shows in the decade. It is still one of the best to me though. I will say the break did shimmer my interest a lot, as I have already read the novels even before episode 1 aired. The middle parts of the second cour did not bring enough punch, as story temporarily lost its focus and tried to portray the characters in another light. And that complain of the repeat scene in the Saber and Lancelot fight will never ever be forgotten or forgiven by fans worldwide.

In the end, this is one of the best series in recent years. Whatever crap thrown at me or thrown at the show (if any), this show has gone beyond levels of what anime and enjoyment would mean. This show will remain one of the most talked shows in years to come, with its place amongst the greats firmly cemented. Watch if you have not. Be awed.

I thank you ufotable; I thank you production staff, seiyuus, singers and anyone who contributed in any way or another no matter how small or big the contribution was; I thank you Urobochi Gen-san; I thank you Type-Moon. Thank you for delivering something so enjoyable and a firm-hold conversation topic in the anime world for years to come.

Its been a long ride. Thank you.

Mahoyo I await your animu.

Despite the fact that ufotable faced a time limit for the episode and had to cram everything in and cut out some scenes, I thought it actually fared well for episode 25. Some moments did deliver the necessary emotional impact, for instance, the part when Kiritsugu was running around looking for survivors and Saber crying at the top of the hill. The pacing was also much better than the previous episode.

Although they cut out the Gilgamesh-in-the-mud scene, a part in the novel I was looking forward to, I'm glad that they showed a part of Lancelot's dialogue with Saber when he was dying, even if it was just Saber's flashback. Again, I'm certain there'll be more in the BD.

This episode isn't without its flaws - I thought the scene with Kariya and Sakura and Tokiomi's funeral was handled roughly, but the finale was still satisfying in the end, in the sense that it provided a solid lead-up to Stay Night with Saber stating again that she wants to undo her past and Kiritsugu and Shirou's exchange in the end.

Overall, a solid adaption with a few flaws.

>mahoyo anime

10 years later, mahoyo isn't even complete!

So man changes to the story, so many things rushed absurdly, so many budget cuts..

People really aren't paying attention to the things wrong with it when they give it such high scores for sure, heh..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?