Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Hope that your waifu isn't popular enough for a swimsuit and that there won't be a next waifu I guess~

The terrors of gacha combined with writing and art.

I'm starting to think that AP is actually not an issue in this game?
40b4c2e1b2.jpg

I'm starting to think that AP is actually not an issue in this game?
*Looks at Master rank*
I'm pretty sure it's because you've leveled up a lot in a short period of time. At near max rank, you have a max140 AP vs. the typical farm-efficient event quest being 40AP each.
Of course, whether this is an issue depends on your play style and objectives. If you make sure your AP never spills over, you can clear most events + get most of the goodies from the shops without needing to use any apples or quartz to recover.

Why aren't you all playing in SinoAlice ?!
Square Enix Mobage. This is their what number-th? And how did all the other games fare?
From the stories I've read (I haven't done any in-depth research), it's b~ad

*Looks at Master rank*
I'm pretty sure it's because you've leveled up a lot in a short period of time. At near max rank, you have a max140 AP vs. the typical farm-efficient event quest being 40AP each.
Of course, whether this is an issue depends on your play style and objectives. If you make sure your AP never spills over, you can clear most events + get most of the goodies from the shops without needing to use any apples or quartz to recover.

I'm memeing the 1/2 ap story quest event. Managed to get 1300/101 AP by finishing E pluribus unum but Camelot ruined my fun easy leveling.

I am having trouble finishing a certain quest in the current event. It's the one at the top of the reset quests. I can not go any further than the second phase without throwing away quartz.

Is there something I am missing here? Any NP I use is reduced to 1 to 6 damage due to that permanent buff with the hermits.

I am having trouble finishing a certain quest in the current event. It's the one at the top of the reset quests. I can not go any further than the second phase without throwing away quartz.

Is there something I am missing here? Any NP I use is reduced to 1 to 6 damage due to that permanent buff with the hermits.
Pretty sure it is a challege quest, it is meant to be hard. Try running a merlin/waver merlin/mash + attacker team

Reactions: ancer_nyaa

The gimmick here is that all enemies have an extremely high rate Damage Cut (damage is reduced by a fixed amount), which also cannot be pierced using Ignore Defense NP.

The key is to use one or more of the following:
1) Servants with Divinity (or Goddess Essence, which has Divinity built in) and/or CEs that increase damage by a fixed amount. For affinity reasons, Ishtar or Arjuna are good for this.
2) DoT like Poison, Curse, or Burn.
3) Buster chains
4) Angra Mainyu NP. If you do not know how to use his NP then don't bother with this method as it is extremely niche but should work in theory.

There is a 2nd part to the Summer Event right?

I started playing right before the summer event started last year so I did not get to finish the event.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I just started the game recently, this is my best card so far.

DE9MMYmWsAEV-Kw.jpg

There is a 2nd part to the Summer Event right?

I started playing right before the summer event started last year so I did not get to finish the event.

According to the Wiki, Part II will be released on July 20, 2017.

Like you I started playing right after the summer event started last year so now I'm realy happy to have Scathach Assassin.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I just started the game recently, this is my best card so far.

View attachment 16570

Oh not bad with what you go there, she will last you quite a while and her skill is quite universal (Star gen + Charisma and self buster up). She is also a oddly tanky Saber and all around good for everything but doesn't really excel on anything, but having someone who's good for most (other than archer she struggle with) thing to start with isn't bad at all :D

How do I buy Quartz in a JP account?

If you got card, just input your normal card and pay the transaction fee (normally around 400 JPY iirc), if not Google Play card. I'm not sure about iOS myself though since I don't really use Apple product but someone else might be able to help.

Due to some laws, I am a couple months too young to have a card. For Google play card, since I installed through QooApp I am not sure about if it's connected to my non-jp account.

Due to some laws, I am a couple months too young to have a card. For Google play card, since I installed through QooApp I am not sure about if it's connected to my non-jp account.

From experience it would credit whichever account it is active on your device, unless you have many multiple account then it would ask and you should just pick the one you got the credits in. I do believe it have to be via JP Google Play cards though if I remember correctly.

I do believe it have to be via JP Google Play cards though if I remember correctly.

Well, I am screwed. I really want to roll the paid exclusive gacha. I can purchase as much Play Cards as I want but if it doesn't work unless it is a jp play card I just have to give up on it.

I just get salty seeing the illustrators I follow on twitter getting a ton of 5 stars.

I don't want to play and pay much in the Eng since I am still butthurt from Altria translation. Still, Thank you for answering my questions and helping me.

I'm not sure about iOS myself though since I don't really use Apple product but someone else might be able to help.
To do iOS, you have to set up an account that can connect to Japanese iTunes Store then either use a genuine Japanese Credit Card (w/ billing address in Japan) or iTunes card. 999,999 out of 1,000,000, it's going to be the latter.

For what it's worth, you can buy JP iTune and Google Play cards online with Digital Delivery (typically delivers within a few hours at most). *However* the cards will have marked up prices and, if you are on Android, is almost invariably cheaper to use Credit Card instead.

For reference, I personally found Japan Codes to be reliable and relatively cheaper than most other sides. They accept PayPal, if that's somehow viable.
https://www.japan-codes.com/

Well, I am screwed. I really want to roll the paid exclusive gacha. I can purchase as much Play Cards as I want but if it doesn't work unless it is a jp play card I just have to give up on it.

I just get salty seeing the illustrators I follow on twitter getting a ton of 5 stars.

I don't want to play and pay much in the Eng since I am still butthurt from Altria translation. Still, Thank you for answering my questions and helping me.

No worries man, this thread exist so we can help fellow ASF F/GO players ;L If desperate, burrow Parent's card and just pay them back in cash. Google Play is safe as long as your device haven't been infected with some sort of virus/trojan. Also as Maou mentioned above, if you're desperate enough get one of those digital delivery of Google Play cards :L

As a new player is there anything I have to pay attention to or keep in mind? Also, which is better? The US or JP version?

As a new player is there anything I have to pay attention to or keep in mind? Also, which is better? The US or JP version?

Depends on your need, don't mind reading up translation/know Japanese, JP server is 2 years head of NA server. That's the only real difference (and maybe different charge rate for Quartz I'm not sure). As a new player you have two options, whale or not whale? Whale route = just play the game and level your characters each time you whale you'll be fine. Not whale = Try to get good 3-4 star servants and level them up, make sure you get the event servants since they're quite good and its free. Save up Quartz for when the rate up is for the character you want and hope for RNGesus to bless you.

Depends on your need, don't mind reading up translation/know Japanese, JP server is 2 years head of NA server. That's the only real difference (and maybe different charge rate for Quartz I'm not sure). As a new player you have two options, whale or not whale? Whale route = just play the game and level your characters each time you whale you'll be fine. Not whale = Try to get good 3-4 star servants and level them up, make sure you get the event servants since they're quite good and its free. Save up Quartz for when the rate up is for the character you want and hope for RNGesus to bless you.

Ok, JP version it is. Sounds like the M.O. is like most other mobage. Guess I will do the same as in GranBlue and just go the non-whale route. Except there are tickets/events, where you can pay and specifically choose one servant. Then I will think about paying up from time to time. Anyways, thanks.

Ok, JP version it is. Sounds like the M.O. is like most other mobage. Guess I will do the same as in GranBlue and just go the non-whale route. Except there are tickets/events, where you can pay and specifically choose one servant. Then I will think about paying up from time to time. Anyways, thanks.

No worries, but "Pick a Servant" doesn't exist on F/GO. Only more salty tears and 100% 5 Star Gacha which there is one going on right now for 2 year anniversary celebration where you get a chance on one of all the 5 star ever released during these 2 year period, limited or not limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?