Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

After I got Nobu, I never anything worth keeping. I can see my future with only Nobu and Ishtar. I am getting salty again when I browse through my twitter feed since I see people getting a crap ton of Nero in 1 10 roll. PAID QUARTZ OP. I feel like paid quartz has a higher chance of getting a 5*. I wonder how many quartz those people spend.

Nobu is pretty absurdly powerful, her second skill is the same as Merlin's NP

Nobu is pretty absurdly powerful, her second skill is the same as Merlin's NP

I think Frank is rated the best out of the 1st gatrap at the moment, followed by Nobu I think? Nero looks fairly lackluster to me personally.

I think Frank is rated the best out of the 1st gatrap at the moment, followed by Nobu I think? Nero looks fairly lackluster to me personally.

A friend of mine was doing some calculation on Nero, she might be pretty strong ("lv 66 skill level 1 nero by herself can do over 25k with her np
and no skill 3
she could potentially hit for gil levels of damage as a caster").
Franku can spam her NP, Nobu has really strong skills with 3B+BNP cards. Seems Nitocris is the worst of the bunch (not that she is bad).

Also managed to roll Nero, Nobu and 3 Frank copies. Waiting for Nito rateup to roll some more.

A friend of mine was doing some calculation on Nero, she might be pretty strong ("lv 66 skill level 1 nero by herself can do over 25k with her np
and no skill 3
she could potentially hit for gil levels of damage as a caster").
Franku can spam her NP, Nobu has really strong skills with 3B+BNP cards. Seems Nitocris is the worst of the bunch (not that she is bad).

Also managed to roll Nero, Nobu and 3 Frank copies. Waiting for Nito rateup to roll some more.

I'm contemplating to wait for Rider Arturia Alter or roll a bit now...

I'm contemplating to wait for Rider Arturia Alter or roll a bit now...

I want her too but if she is going to be a 5 star, I might as well give up. Getting Enkidu, Tamamo No Mae and Orion with just free quartz took all my luck on getting a 5 star (Unless it is a 5 star CE, Damn I get too much of those.)

OVMg0iZ.jpg

Had to uninstall app. Sent a account restoration form, but didn't know my ID. Hope the information I gave will be enough. Not getting my account back would be rather upsetting.

Had to uninstall app. Sent a account restoration form, but didn't know my ID. Hope the information I gave will be enough. Not getting my account back would be rather upsetting.

Good luck bro !

And that boys, is why you always remember to bind your account no matter what :L

Ya i did, have another kusoge to enjoy. But that's still adorable as hell gacha.

Nahhhh you just salty you didn't get what you wanted from Gatrap :P

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! デッドヒート・サマーレース! ~夢と希望のイシュタルカップ2017~

Got Beowulf in a 10 roll. I never wanted him in the first place. I wanted Fran, I just Wanted FRAN!!!!

Got Beowulf in a 10 roll. I never wanted him in the first place. I wanted Fran, I just Wanted FRAN!!!!
...you really should've waited until the day after tomorrow, since that's when Fran has a solo PU.

...you really should've waited until the day after tomorrow, since that's when Fran has a solo PU.

I now have crippling depression.

By the end of Part 2, I will only have Nobu and no one else because apparently Ishtar won't be unlocked until a challenge quest is finished in Part 2.

I now have crippling depression.

By the end of Part 2, I will only have Nobu and no one else because apparently Ishtar won't be unlocked until a challenge quest is finished in Part 2.

Ishtar temporarily given when you start the event so you should already have her. What you get at the end of part 2 will be the right to DEFINITLY have her.

I'm waiting for the 19th for Nitocris and the 24th for Raiko. This waiting is unbearable knowing maybe I won't summon anything !

You just got to believe :D

Ishtar temporarily given when you start the event so you should already have her. What you get at the end of part 2 will be the right to DEFINITLY have her.

I already "Have" her but I want to keep her.

You just got to believe :D

I just have to believe.....right? I realized that even if I believe harder than before, I have no more quartz to roll with. I need to believe on my last 3 quartz I guess.. T^T

I just have to believe.....right? I realized that even if I believe harder than before, I have no more quartz to roll with. I need to believe on my last 3 quartz I guess.. T^T

KvN1o.png
mjTVCOAG3o.png
qls8aI.png

The power of believe, I manage to get 2 Nero, 2 Raiko and 1 Maid Alter :D

Jokes aside though, I'm really happy that I manage to save up enough for Maid Alter, I was beginning to despair when my saved up Quartz was getting lower and lower with only Raiko showing up. Still have 90 Quartz when I got Maid Alter so I went to see who was Rate up on Nero side, tried to summon Frank but second copy of Nero showed up instead so I'm very happy now :D

The power of believe, I manage to get 2 Nero, 2 Raiko and 1 Maid Alter :D

Jokes aside though, I'm really happy that I manage to save up enough for Maid Alter, I was beginning to despair when my saved up Quartz was getting lower and lower with only Raiko showing up. Still have 90 Quartz when I got Maid Alter so I went to see who was Rate up on Nero side, tried to summon Frank but second copy of Nero showed up instead so I'm very happy now :D

Wow, I hope I will be having as much luck as you. How many Quartz have you had at the start ?
Still 24 hours to go before the Nero x Nito summon rate up :swearveng:

The event has ended for me now. I have 0 Quartz, 0 Hope and 10000000 Salt.

Wow, I hope I will be having as much luck as you. How many Quartz have you had at the start ?
Still 24 hours to go before the Nero x Nito summon rate up :swearveng:

I had 290 and 36 tickets before I got 1st Nero within 90 and 10 tickets, then I got some apologem so I started Maid Alter with 210 and 30 tickets, now I'm down to zero ticket, 30 gems left.

The event has ended for me now. I have 0 Quartz, 0 Hope and 10000000 Salt.

You should still aim for the Rider Ishtar which should still be a decent clearing Rider

Reactions: FakeJinx

I just saw my Support list and all of them are all the servants I wanted to use. I am less salty now.

Also, I thought I could shorten my servant skill cooldown time if I upgrade it.

You should still aim for the Rider Ishtar which should still be a decent clearing Rider

I'll still try finish the event. Even if I don't get the servants I want, there is still next year for the re-run!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)