here is my impressionswhen i first saw fairy tail :Who is this guy with a stripping fetish? He looks like my neighbor. Why are the buildings destroyed? This scarlet haired-girl seems like those cool and powerful characters. Oooo There is that cat again! WTF is a Rave Master character doing here?! True story !!

Reactions: uenchuceli
Good news ..the anime from this fine series will continue soon. FT is a classic of classics and I love the entire series both the manga and the anime.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Yes that is what i have heard and they are hard at work on it now. thank you.

My favorite character is Brandish! :)
I don't have a special favorite arc.
if I have to choose I would probably vote for the Edolas arc.

Erza, Natsu, Zeref and a few others. I like alot of characters from fairy tail.

If you want to buy the manga in 7 inch type format I would go and buy the master editions which I'm buying at the moment. It collects 5 volumes in one and has about 992 pages. I decided not to get single volumes but I like the big omnibus. I mainly read Fairy Tail manga online but now buying the master editions.

Was a good ending. Interesting to see his new manga and be able to see either cameos or inspirations for characters from FT in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.