Hmm wow I just actually watched fairy tail up to ep something like 60-70 ...I will need to get a look on the Manga to^^ I always was in love with jellal.....he is so cute.....wait what am I saying|? I am in love with a guy who wanted to kill Erza? and the rest and destroy the council OMG WTF?

That cliffhanger was lame in chapter 297.:( however the dragon grave was interesting

i love her
Michelle_Mugshot.png

Well glad the new arc is here and can't wait for the battle of the new generation dragonslayers
onion_msn_smileys-23.gif

Mavis is just show how awesome she is..... :nosebleed:

Yay.... Finally rematch between Gray vs Rufus..... Next week though...:deadsad:

I like Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel and Gray the most. Though there is a popular character that I really dislike.... Jellal. I really don't like him

so let's see how strong this excutioner people are now XD

my favorite are Natsu, Mavis, Acnologia

i dont know when this manga will end with such childish story with a lot of unnecessary fanservice

Daaamn, dat ending! I wonder how author is gonna miraculously revive Gray.... or not?! o_O Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

am I the only one who's sad that there are no more Minerva?
I liked her
that evil bitch had class:traitor:

My favorites characters is: Natsu and Erza.

I loved look dragons twins take a shitload from Natsu :blushhappy:
Gray, don't ... please ! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.