[English] Eroge Collection

Haha thanks. Will try those 2 also. Just finish conquering the queen, fulfill what i asked.

very nice list, thank you for taking the time ^^. trying my first game of this sort having been a long time anime fan.

Last edited:
Yeay, I must say, you sure have tried a lot, slut:D Thanks

We're such a big happy family here.

Last edited:
I really love Utawarerumono. So strange you didn't post Tears to Tiara, it is a very nice game also.

Thank you for sharing!

too bad.. some of files are already deleted.. T__T can somebody fix the problems please?

Marvelous collection you have here coro-sensei. Lets hope i don't run out of space before i have all of them. Thanks for your effort.

I really appreciate this man. I never knew Bible Black had a sequel, and I've always wanted to play a Littlewitch game in English! Thanks so much for telling me about Quartett's translation patch...

Hellos , You really have some awesome collection here ! And I have been looking for some of the games for a long time and you have them ! :D awesome ! Anyway I have a problem .. Whenever i use your filefactory link to download It's always very slow (even though i got premium) and When ever it downloads half way It will say network error and the download will be down and i have toredownload .. But same thing happens again .. T.T What should I do ?

This is going to sound a bit strange, considering the thread i am in, but do you have any Eroges where no genitals, male or female, are present at any point.

Breasts are acceptable, if they aren't over-sized, but it would be nice if something without any explict detail, but still contained sex, existed.

This isn't my area, but i would like to give something with a good story a try. Does this exist?

This is going to sound a bit strange, considering the thread i am in, but do you have any Eroges where no genitals, male or female, are present at any point.
...but still contained sex...
I can't think of one which meets your expectations. You can try games like Aoishiro, Chaos;Head or Little Busters!, but these don't contain any sex, at most ecchi scenes. There's an Ecstasy version (with sex scenes) of Little Busters! too, but there you can see the genitals of the characters.

This isn't my area, but i would like to give something with a good story a try. Does this exist?
There are some masterpieces regarding story, but in everyone of them (which I played) you can see the genitals.

Btw, the most of them are censored anyway :D

Reactions: lilschwanzo

Users who are viewing this thread