[English] Eroge Collection

Thank you very much. Are you going to update it? because I haven't seen the new game(about 2010-2012)

Well, it's planned, but I currently just don't have the time for it.

I want to ask: Can anyone tell me in wich of these games you can change the name of the protagonist? I dont really like named characters in my eroges, they destroy my inmmersion.

Thanks for any answer.

Not in any of the ones that have an opinion piece written beside them. I don't know about the others as I hadn't had the time to play them.

would be wonderful if you could note if any of these games are loli...I think a couple might be but not sure. Otherwise great list will be checking a couple of these out.

Just open the threads - there's screenshots and everything.

Ran across this site just a little bit ago. Had to register and send a comment to you! Awesome work finding and uploading them. Thanks! :)

/Edit

I have no problem playing this game. I did not apply the crack, just left it mounted and played it that way with no problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: nfashionfashion
Copy then into the game folder, overwritting the already existing files. For some games you have to start and save first before applying the saves.

For lets meow meow I tried copied the unlocks+saves into the main install folder but when i open up the program it doesnt have any save files in it
**Nvm got it going thanks**

Er ma gwad! This is super amazing, thank you so much!
I was just wondering though, I don't wanna go through the entire big download to find it doesn't work on my mac. Do you think you could say if they are available for mac or not? If you did, that would be amazing. You're awesome, BAI!

You'll have to use some emulation tool (VMWare, WINE) since they're all Windows games. A Windows XP machine in VMWare will play all of them, but I can't speak to how welll WINE will work.

! C:\Users\Deimon\Desktop\Cosplay_Alien_-_ANIME-SHARING.COM.part1.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
^ This is the message I'm getting everywhere

Test download of the indicated file show that the issue is on your end. Also, posting in the correct threads makes things tidier and easier to handle. ;)

Thx this thread help me find so many english h-games, my japanese still not improving... some work normal in win 7, some i played in win xp w/ virtual box...
waiting for next games you share... now my search for english h-games down to Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai...

Reactions: oilaolenm
Thx this thread help me find so many english h-games, my japanese still not improving... some work normal in win 7, some i played in win xp w/ virtual box...
waiting for next games you share... now my search for english h-games down to Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai...
Have fun waiting for the full translation patch of any Majikoi-game out there ;D

Just wanted to say thank you for setting this up and sharing all of these games with the rest of us. It's very much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload