Embarrassing and awkward moments...

actually poking, feel only make me draw out my sword O_O

so it up to you if you want to continue:whistle:

Oh my~ It appears i have to create more~ Or maybe just use a prototype of that certain creation i was talking about with someone~

use kiba's make shift scared gear from HighSchool DXD

it gives him the ability to create many demonic swords.

Hmm im just thinking something along the lines of messing with kanade's angel player and making odd abilities~

Well angel player is somewhat similar to god mode so why not ;p I do seem somewhat on teh peculiar side dont i?~

Yeps xD Angel Beats theme everything ;p Including forum powers~ (which didnt start from me anyway xD)

Lol she doesnt really do all that much in the anime xD One of the various side characters~

When you have a joke in mind and laugh to yourself, then a friend asks why you are laughing. Then you proceed to tell them the reason and they keep a poker face still. :goodtea:

When you have a joke in mind and laugh to yourself, then a friend asks why you are laughing. Then you proceed to tell them the reason and they keep a poker face still. :goodtea:

I don't even want to say how many times it happend for me....

It really freaks me out when someone stares at me while I'm eating. Ever since one of my friends found that out, she always stares at me whenever we eat together. She says that she likes the way I get all red and twitchy.

At least you can finish your joke, sometime I can't even finish it, just laugh like hell when my friends looking at me like @__@

Whenever I see someone leaving the bathroom without washing their hands. Even though, for all i know, they could just be going in there to get a paper towel, but... no, you go in, you wash your hands! Sometimes, I get the urge to tap them on the shoulder and say "Excuse me, you forgot to wash your hands".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload