Elsword?

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: My EM is like around Level 20 so what I actually sending is a level 40 Common set which is not a boss set. I think. If you want to send the Feita stuff, I guess you can try sending it to MignonPoupee since that's my Dimension Witch at the moment.

And... when I tried sending it to myself. It works. I didn't know you can do that. That's something new... So much that I don't know about in this game. So how long can I leave sent stuff in the mail?

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION]; Sure, I'll do that the next time I log in then lol. I got no clue how long the mails will last. I usually pick out my stuff immediatly in case there's a time limit on mails :/

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: Guess I should do the same. For Maple Story in particular, you have to retrieve the delivery within 30 days... I guess we can't abuse this system of storage either.

You can actually leave the item in there forever. However, you can only store 10 private messages at a time.

Reactions: HatoriTakaya
Hey guys, I'll be online around tomorrow from this time of posting for four to twelve hours. I'll update on the day when I'm online so you guys can either join me or perhaps chat while we do our own things in Elsword. As I have mentioned, I'll be online only at the NA servers. Will leave my character details on the day if I'm definitely online by then.

Anyone online today? Just wanted to go on for a little and help somone if needs help.

I'm thinking about playing a bit on my OT today. But I don't know what time it is for you right now but it's currently 8:19 am for me.

Wow... we missed each other. I was online for a dungeon run like... 2 to 4 hours ago. Snap. Oh wells, I'm still around if anyone needs me or want to just do random dungeon runs. Otherwise I'll be getting ready to take care of someone tomorrow and the whole week when I think about it.

Oh great, I got netflix and I'm stuck watching Breaking Bad. So I guess there goes my little time left for elsword.....too bad I didn't get the last accesory from the pre-release. It looks ugly anyway with my set xD

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION] well as any other MMORPG (in a legal server of course) need lots of time and grinding and those kind of things. But that's their point, spending time in hem and if possibly profiting from any transactions you may do later. In my case, I'll try to get event thing or if unable to, most probably came back when Ara cames out, ready to cap her and explore those nice Sander dungeons I'm waiting for.

I'm going to be online again as MignonPoupee, level 43 DW at the NA servers. If anyone wants to have a party or something, send a message over or post here if you want. Going to grind to get that last Skill Note.

EDIT: I'm done for the day. Got some quests done and finally able to trade stuff within the band service. On the 3rd Part of the Skill note quest for the Expert Training session with Camila.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to stay in the taiwan server. I mean, free stuff (and way better than NA....I haven't forgive them for that dammed CBS pre-release event) there is mount-event and they are stupidly awesome, BOSS DROPS ARE SEALED ALREADY, there is the revamped items, the selling service, ARA, the wedding system (and the wedding custome is on event quest or there is a quest with a wedding-cube, I dont know), now I just need to suck it up and be like everyone else: silent and greedy as hell arseholes.

If someone wants to give it a quick try and needs help with the making of an account, just ask me, I somehow made it one way or another and can provide some help.

Last edited:
What language is Taiwan server on? Just thought I'll ask since it's interesting what each server uses as a main language.

What language is Taiwan server on? Just thought I'll ask since it's interesting what each server uses as a main language.

When I open the main page, Google Chrome translate it as Old Traditional Chinese, so that's the main one. There are just some differences like no unlimited stamina on weekends, and I still don't know how the channel lvl works.

Ah okay, thanks for giving me the basic information on the main language that is used in the Taiwan server.

No, forget it, my CEm is already on the path to become OP, guess I'll use the TW server for the lulz. So again, if you need any help, I usually connect at the morning all the way to 12:30pm (server time) and came back later around 7 or 8pm (server time). Server NA with the user "Iod".

No, forget it, my CEm is already on the path to become OP, guess I'll use the TW server for the lulz. So again, if you need any help, I usually connect at the morning all the way to 12:30pm (server time) and came back later around 7 or 8pm (server time). Server NA with the user "Iod".

What class are you in the NA server?

---

Just came back after a week of making cocktails, alcohol beverages and stuff. So tired... And I'm level 44 in DW.

What class are you in the NA server?

---

Just came back after a week of making cocktails, alcohol beverages and stuff. So tired... And I'm level 44 in DW.

One account with the three Eve classes. My main is the Code Empress, Iod lvl 60, good enough to enter luto on secrets and have mvp with normal team on Henir. Second is Code Battle Seraph, Istasha lvl 60, She is pretty awesome but really mana dependant, and I don't have the luxury to afford me a LS Hamel or ABS drones with plagued III, so I kinda left her aside. And last is Code Nemesis, Kamimura lvl 56, first Of the three and haven't been capped, she is the best for combos but lower damage than the three and those 300mp....she needs the opposite of a nerf -.-
And I'm saving to get an extra slot for the soon to be released Ara, tried her in TW server and she is awesome!!! Base job is good enough to go all the way to 60 xD

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]: Nice. Those Eves are almost capped and you have a plan on getting Ara as well. Sounds like a good plan. But really? Her base job is that good enough to get you to level 60? Must be pretty good for you to simply state that at the moment. How is her attack animations and damage that's come with her?

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] Falling Dragon and Spirit Drain is what I used to spam the most, and testing it against bosses (as long as you hit it well and there was no bug) it dealt nice damage, of course, I died sometimes because: Didn't know Field Bosses, Didn't know how to dodge well with Ara, She has...not much life/defense. Well her combos didn't change that much at Little Hsien and I think I was some step aways to get Sakra Devanam, but I'll wait for her in NA. Of course, you'll want some nice passives from class jobs like the reduce on KD, the auto-get-up and the extra-mp. But aside from that, if you loop with her (something I don't know yet) you can go all the way to 60.

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]: Sounds pretty good. I'll be making another account for her... @_@. With that said, there's rumors that it will be implement in NA more sooner than the patches are released or something. Not sure what's going on there though. As for the TW server, is there a IP blocking against people outside of TW trying to play on their servers? I'm actually considering to do a trial run over there to test the new skill trees for particular characters. Or should I say the characters yet to be released.

Meanwhile in NA, there's rumors spreading about that ST revamp. Anyone want to be kind and explain to me what are the major changes and people build path after it was revamped in their current server?

I finally got to Level 55 Dimension Witch with a basic costume. Phew... still have to find buyers or traders to finalize all my spare costumes.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] GZ ~ the road to cap is close, and although I heard DW was kinda hard to pve, after sunkem resiam, the only main problems are magmanta and avalanche because they are pretty annoying -.- Just remember to catch magmanta in stoic and for avalanche just check his life bars and dont waste skill when he is close to getting to the back.
Well I think there is little IP block in the TW server, I was fine from my side so I can say that at least but that is not always good..because there are people from all places and there are more greedy people. Every costume in that server costs 721m on market, doesnt matter which one is it or for who is it. NA seems like carity in contrast to TW.
If you need any help with the revamp from yesterday, just whisp me ingame, I'll probably be around all day running secrets or hamel dungeons in my CEm (Iod) or my CN (Kamimura).

[mention] Kamigoroshi[/mention]: Thanks. With the new update, it did bring some problems with PvE elements of the game. And... the skills to upgrade is now so restrictive that I actually now need to rest some of the SP before the event ends. Or I'm screwed. T_T

Well if there's a IP block in Taiwan then I think I'll just be patient then. Can't be helped and honestly... I don't want to go overboard in trying to get into another server. Too much effort. But wow... costumes going for 721 Million... it does make NA look like it's on charity with the exception of the costume that comes from Ice Burners.

I'll keep your IGN in mind if I want to ask questions on the moment if you're online. Right now, I have to figure out how to redo all my skills points for Dimension Witch. T_T

[mention] Kamigoroshi[/mention]: Thanks. With the new update, it did bring some problems with PvE elements of the game. And... the skills to upgrade is now so restrictive that I actually now need to rest some of the SP before the event ends. Or I'm screwed. T_T

Well if there's a IP block in Taiwan then I think I'll just be patient then. Can't be helped and honestly... I don't want to go overboard in trying to get into another server. Too much effort. But wow... costumes going for 721 Million... it does make NA look like it's on charity with the exception of the costume that comes from Ice Burners.

I'll keep your IGN in mind if I want to ask questions on the moment if you're online. Right now, I have to figure out how to redo all my skills points for Dimension Witch. T_T

Your DW is not your main character? Because you should have a certification thing that everyday will give you some nice items in your mail box. From the event. Also, you can use the gnosis blessings as well, and after they expire (1day) you'll have all your points reset. I got a revitalization drink on my CN yesterday and before yesterday a gum (7days) that gives you 30mp extra. Really useful in my CN to use both Queen's Throne and Metal Dust at the same time when full on mp.
Also, I found really hard to queue on any dungeon for party in the TW server, and people barely speaks, even less than in NA if that's possible. But yeah, what really drove me away was the market, greedy people everywhere!!! Not even with the item revamp did the prices dropped a little...I think they were worst. But forget about it, the only differences would be mount and wedding system, Ara and her first complete class, Gate of Darkness S3 and Sander's 4 dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls