Elsword?

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION]; I know that feeling on my EM. I ran around saying "I debuff the enemies for you with my buffs!" since EM have a passive which allows that xD

Well... your MMU is the skill that gives you the most DPS after all so it can reach pretty high numbers with a good weapon. Plasma Cutter, melee combos and stronger combos is why I like my VP more than my EM right now. Plasma Cutter needs a boss that's bigger than yourself while EM needs a boss that is like 3 times your size to actually get full hits with her Blizzard Shower/Meteor Shower.

Leveling gets alot slower later. My lvl 52 EM on the DE server needs to do 36 dungeons on Very Hard difficulty in order to lvl up and that is with a full party of 4 :/

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]; I have a guild on my VP that is pretty active. The people are kinda strange though... xD

EDIT: Because nerf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTZrsWC2WbU

Last edited:
Why are u all writing so much D:
I gave up reading after 2 posts –.–

/me shakes her head...
Read one more post but wont reach the other....never...
Sounds like talk about the equipments~

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; Shiri is mostly playing on DE though :/ I think she have an NA acount but I dunno how far she got with that one.

I see :3 Sounds good. I could always create something else to play as then instead of my lvl 44 VP on NA :3 I'm obviously gonna continue with my EM when we play DE :runhappy: I'll always love my EM no matter how much she suck right now :3

Well i am working and got post grad classes...,

Education never stops matter how much you have accomplished....,

I only got work therapy over here every day from 10 am to 2 pm. Except on weekends obviously :/

Why are u all writing so much D:
I gave up reading after 2 posts –.–

Becauses of... Unlimited Word Works. /Jokes

But all in seriousness, I read and type pretty fast so that's why my posts tend to be that long. It's like how I read the serveral news on some sites that is longer than my posts and few minutes.

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: What is Work Therapy anyway? I'm still confused on whether it's a type of employment or program.

What is Work Therapy anyway? I'm still confused on whether it's a type of employment or program.

Hmm, it's a place where I can improve myself and make me more ready for work. Basically I learn how to handle my stress a bit, to eat properly, to be more social and to handle those situations and so on.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] As much as I wanted to make a Hamel Lost set, I easily found that Henir is pretty lacking in drops (aside from pretty rare cases) and ED, which makes it pretty hard in my poor wallet and my food/pots consumption is really high when the party is not high leveled. But after grendizing two parts of the Calico for my CE (which is pretty much the only one I've been used so far), I can run auto-party on hell secrets, which makes it faster than Henir, and the runs give me ED enough to get pots and some daily necessities for my pet as to not to starve. Still, I try to run Henir at least once to get the quest done, then after grendizing the 4pieces set, I'll try to run Henir two or three times at least per day, and through market get some cubes to finally get the ABS drones (still....2m is the best price i can get a Henir Cube :forsaken: ) and will probably go for some Splendor title, but since it's Empress, I will prefer the power one, even if the farming could be....pretty high.

I wonder when elesis will be released looking forward to using her.

Late. You can expect Ara during December. Elesis comes after her sometime. It's usually one year difference in updates if you compare NA to KR servers. At least from what I've heard though...

Hmm, it's a place where I can improve myself and make me more ready for work. Basically I learn how to handle my stress a bit, to eat properly, to be more social and to handle those situations and so on.

Ah right. I heard different names for them so I wasn't sure if I was thinking it was exactly what I thought it might be. Anyway, good luck on that and hope you will improve.

---

I'll probably log on randomly today or somewhere this week to finish getting another Ashia to the Elemental Master route. The thing is that once I do, I going to have a hard time finding someone to help transfer some basic equipments over. Then again, they're pretty basic equips when I think about it.

Ah right. I heard different names for them so I wasn't sure if I was thinking it was exactly what I thought it might be. Anyway, good luck on that and hope you will improve.

---

I'll probably log on randomly today or somewhere this week to finish getting another Ashia to the Elemental Master route. The thing is that once I do, I going to have a hard time finding someone to help transfer some basic equipments over. Then again, they're pretty basic equips when I think about it.

Thanks, I hope the same.

I see, going EM huh? I have to admit that I became too fixated with my VP's xx<x combo so my EM's xx<x combo felt weird and I just realized how bad it actually is since you fly too far away when you dash past them while doing the final x of xx<x. I fall down from ledges about 90% of the time I do it and it screw up my comboing...

I still don't get what you mean with transfer. I don't know what to do with items that have to be sealed before trading. I do know that if I for example find a Feita Royal Guard Top piece for a Rena on my Aisha then I would save it and sent it through the mailbox to my Rena when I've created her :/

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]: Yeah, it just so happens that I am training my EM while figuring out how to get my stuff over from one character to another. Currently my Dimension Witch is packed with items that I want to keep so I'm kind of stuck now.

Wait... you can send things through the mailbox!?! I didn't even notice that. Oh wow... when I meant transfer, I meant sending items from one character to another. It takes too long to complete that Bank Quest that drops that generator thingy for the Chobo Bank Service or something. I'll check it up later.

Which lvl is your EM? It all depends on if the item is tradeable or not. For example, boss drops cannot be sent through the mailbox unless you buy a seal for real money and seal it first since it's untradeable without a seal. But normal drops like Feita set items and stuff can be sent through the mailbox if I remember right. Everything that can be traded should be able to go through the mailbox :3 Some items also becomes untradeable after you craft them. I don't know if the crafted Feita set is like that though, but I could check it on my VP and edit this later. So don't forget that the best would be to send materials to your character you want items on and then craft it. I don't know if any late game items can be sent through the mailbox though...

I actually don't know what the bankshare quest is good for. I've heard that you could put unsealed items in there and your other characters on that account could access it so you basically can trade it through your account. But I've heard that there was a bug with something there and I don't know if the bug was that you could send unsealed items or that the ammount of times you can seal and trade it doesn't decrease (most weapons I see can be sealed about 3-5 times).

EDIT: Correct... normal Feita set items is tradeable but the crafted ones isn't...
Also, give me the name of your EM and I can send you the non-crafted Feita top piece. You'll have a rather easy time of finding material in Feita to craft it. I don't think that I have any on me since I sold them earlier :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.