i have no idea if there is any community on bnet...TAT....i mainly play with a bunch of friend..who r extremly crazy and kept getting owned=.=...

I... have never used b net before except when it's already set up by people (net cafes, friend's computer, etc)
So.... what do i do :x

lol=.=..just go in to war 3 frozen throne, and then press bnet and then enter in ur username and pw and then u in, then u ccan go to custom game and find the one u want to play but in my experience..not many ppls play (make that none) play thd TAT....

I thought bnet account required you to have bought the game legally :x

idk...because i have bought the game so..=.=.don't know if u can log on if ur using a illegal one, but apperantly the way to create a war3 account is retarded=.=.....lol...no need to enter anything except for binding email, username, and pw....=.=....

u can also use client....btw is good thing i have a chinese friend XD...since thd is actually made by chinese...=.=...who knows...i thought it was made japanese=.=..lol....

I am chinese... trololol ._.
what do you mean exactly "use client"

浩方对战平台,there are, if i remeber correctly, about 7 server now for thd, they are all in rpg room, 上海区

of course my most favorite is watch 高兴帝 on bilibili.tv XD

p.s. got raped there way too many time lol...espically since my main char is Mystia...=.=...TAT...damn food chain!!

Last edited:
Wow... my favorite touhou character is Yuyuko... I EAT you <3
Oh and I don't want to play chinese servers cause I had forgotten how to read most chinese... :/

:eek:....damn u...=.=......and lol m8..=.=...forgot to read chinese :o_O:...as long as u know wat the function of ur item and skill are i am pretty sure u will be fine....and btw one of the guy in page 3 did mention another few place there might be thd player

Last edited:
I am not really a Remilia fan(I like every touhou character except the dudes) but that picture disgusts me either way >.>
Why is it still there >:[

i think i have some Yuyuko's pic that can hurt ur eye XD like the remilia one..XD

ahahahaha...i have alot of touhou pic ...XD.....include those good enough to piss off many ppls

lol i have about 70,000 ish touhou pics o.O
individually handpicked and downloaded

Lol... if i include various artbooks, random anime-related pics, and just random lols pics... i have over 1mil pics combined o.O

=.=..i don't collect those..all i collect is touhou music and game...origianlly or made by fan....XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?