Does somebody know this?

firecroll

Trusted Member
Oct 15, 2011
A few days ago talking with my friend we remembered an Anime that made a visual novel opening of this one in one of the episodes as a joke. The problem is that we cant remember which anime is, and i hate when i cant remember something i want to xD.

Does somebody know what anime could it be? I remember that the actual anime does not have a real visual novel, but nothing more.
Maybe Star Driver, but i couldnt find that part through the episodes.

Its kind of silly my question, but i would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

A few days ago talking with my friend we remembered an Anime that made a visual novel opening of this one in one of the episodes as a joke. .
I am a little confused by this. A little clarification would help us answer your question.

do you have any detail Description of the anime ? it can help us answer the question .

No, i cant be more specific, that's all i remember. Maybe some day i will remember. At least i hope so xD.

Thanks anyway for trying to help me.

Can you tell us whether it's a classic anime(80's or older), old anime(90's - 2000), or current anime(post Y2K - present)?
That way, we can thin down the search.

The only VNs that I know that had an anime adaption released were the Fate/ series, (although Hollow Ataraxia still doesn't have one) Galaxy Angels, Tsukihime, and Kara No Kyoukai.

A few days ago talking with my friend we remembered an Anime that made a visual novel opening of this one in one of the episodes as a joke. The problem is that we cant remember which anime is, and i hate when i cant remember something i want to xD.

No, i cant be more specific, that's all i remember. Maybe some day i will remember. At least i hope so xD.
the structure of the particular sentence highlighted doesn't help here at all. the anime you are looking for parodied its own visual novel in its opening? or was it another visual novel which it parodied?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about a VN-like OP parody (still CGs and whatnot).
I think I know what you are talking about but I don't really remember either. It could have been Lucky Star but I also feel it was a bit older...Maybe it'll pop up to me soon.

Edit: It could also have been one of Oreno Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai OPs.

Last edited:
11eyes: Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shōjo possibly then, the ova parodied the series afaik

Well if you're talking about them parodying a love sim the first thing it made me think of was an episode of Excel Saga, though maybe that's a decade too old for you. Hilarious anime though. :D

I'm sure I've seen something like that done elsewhere, but having trouble bringing it to mind for now.

Guys, dont worry, i will remember some day. Its common for me to forget something and remember that a month later xD.
Thanks for the help anyways.

I found it. It was Haruhi-chan Suzumiya cap 25.
Told you one day i would remember from nowhere XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/