Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks?

morpheus1

Elite Member
Jul 17, 2022
I want to purchase products that are only sold at MelonBooks, but to sign up for MelonBooks Japanese cell phone number are need

Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks without a Japanese cell phone number?

I don't think you can bypass it (not anymore from what i googled), they block foreign requests due to the high number of abuse.
Your options are to buy from a proxy, there's sites like janbox.com and very trusted zenmarket.jp, i know they are shipping companies that service overseas clients but i don't see a reason why they wouldn't buy digital items for you too, just ask them about it

Reactions: nobis_c
I want to purchase products that are only sold at MelonBooks, but to sign up for MelonBooks Japanese cell phone number are need

Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks without a Japanese cell phone number?
Late reply, but you can sign up with a forwarding service proxy like WhiteRabbit or Baggageforward, which simply bypasses having your own account.
if you want your own melonbooks account because you want to get the points and to get point benefit items however, you'll need a cell number

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!