Does anybody know this anime "Chou Denji Robo Combattler V"?

saufall

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2017
I only know that it exists when it was recommended to me thru youtube algorithm. I am normally not interested in robot anime at all but the fan made music MV "battle field" catches my eye. To be specific the whole sequence of the villain holding the dead body of the woman who is presumably his lover to the point of him driving a robot along with his lover's body by his side and dying together in a blast of fire after losing to the protagonists where he kisses his lover for the last time. I was immensely moved by it. Does anybody know more about this anime? it seems to be some part of the effort to advertise a pachinko machine line and it also seems to have a couple manga series. I can only find the anime but not the manga. it also seems to have spinoff movies but it is not well documented on the wiki. Does anyone know if there are some ancient doujinshi for this series, specifically related to the villain that appears in the music MV? Or is there a way to get the manga (i can read japanese so i dont mind if it is raw)?

Yes, I also watched this anime. It's fun, enjoyable, most certainly retro, and will make you feel like you're 10 years old again. From the hotshot speed demon Hyouma, gun loving ace Juuzou, token girl member Chizuru, obese Daisaku, and kid genius Kosuke, they each have episodes devoted to their own characters. And to be honest, I think these episodes are probably some of the most well done in the show online games, since they actually put a lot of background into the individual pilots. These episodes also help keep it from being straight "Monster of the Week" all in a row, by helping spice it up a bit. Not to mention Garuda, who suddenly turns from the spoiled prince into a complex villain of conflicting values later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: saufall
very good thread, but also health should be kept in check. FOr any checks pls do visit these links to keep ur health at best.
CT Scan in Thane | CT Scan near me - Tieten Medicity
https://sites.google.com/view/ct-scan-near-me-thane/home

Sonography in Thane | Sonography near me - Tieten Medicity Hospital
https://sites.google.com/view/ultra-sound-in-thane/home

Digital X ray in Thane | Digital X ray near me - Tieten Medicity
https://sites.google.com/view/digital-x-ray-in-thane/home

ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY in thane | ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY near me - Tieten Medicity
https://sites.google.com/view/ecg-in-thane/doctor-gary

STRESS TEST / TREADMILL TEST in thane | STRESS TEST / TREADMILL TEST near me - Tieten Medicity https://sites.google.com/view/stress-test-in-thane/doctor-gary

Unlocking the Secrets of Nashville Bathroom Remodel Costs

Understanding Nashville's Bathroom Renovation Landscape

Nashville, known for its vibrant culture and dynamic lifestyle, is also a hub for exquisite home renovations. Among the most sought-after renovations, bathroom remodels stand out, offering homeowners a chance to infuse their personal style into a functional space.

Exploring the Factors Influencing Bathroom Remodel Costs

When delving into a bathroom remodel project in Nashville, it's crucial to grasp the various factors influencing costs. Understanding these elements can help homeowners plan effectively and make informed decisions.

1. Scope of Renovation:

The extent of the renovation plays a significant role in determining the overall cost. Whether it's a minor facelift or a complete overhaul, the scope of work directly impacts expenses. From simple upgrades like replacing fixtures to extensive changes involving layout modifications, each aspect contributes to the final bill.

2. Materials and Finishes:

Selecting materials and finishes is where homeowners can truly tailor their remodel to reflect their taste and preferences. However, the choice of materials also influences costs significantly. High-end materials such as marble or custom cabinetry come at a premium, while more budget-friendly options like porcelain tiles offer cost-effective alternatives without compromising aesthetics.

3. Labor and Installation:

The expertise of labor and the complexity of installation greatly affect expenses. Hiring skilled professionals ensures quality workmanship but comes at a higher price. Additionally, factors such as demolition, plumbing, electrical work, and tiling contribute to the overall labor costs.

4. Permits and Regulations:

Navigating the regulatory landscape is essential to avoid unforeseen expenses. Obtaining permits and ensuring compliance with building codes are integral parts of any renovation project. Failure to adhere to regulations can lead to fines and delays, adding to the overall expenditure.

Estimating the Cost Range

While it's challenging to provide a precise figure for Nashville bathroom remodels due to the myriad of variables involved, a rough estimate can provide homeowners with a ballpark figure to work with.

Low-End Estimate:
For minor renovations or updates, such as replacing fixtures and repainting, costs can range from $5,000 to $10,000.

Mid-Range Estimate:
A moderate bathroom remodel, including new flooring, vanity, and fixtures, typically falls between $10,000 and $20,000.

High-End Estimate:
For luxury remodels featuring custom cabinetry, high-end finishes, and intricate designs, costs can exceed $20,000 and go upwards depending on the scope of work.

Navigating the Remodeling Process

Embarking on a bathroom remodel journey in Nashville requires careful planning and strategic decision-making. By considering the various factors influencing costs and setting realistic expectations, homeowners can navigate the remodeling process seamlessly.

Conclusion

In conclusion, understanding the nuances of Nashville bathroom remodel costs empowers homeowners to embark on their renovation journey with confidence. By meticulously planning the scope of work, selecting appropriate materials, and budgeting accordingly, homeowners can transform their bathrooms into stylish and functional spaces that enhance their quality of life

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.