Do you care about the number of posts you have ?

Im going to be off on the 17th or so. If you want overdrive you should take over where baka is currently XD

What is Overdrive anyway ?
some Achievement ok but for what ?

it-its not i like here i often g-get o-ov-overdrive... AHOOOOO........(Run...)

You already have overdrive D:< From some odd way or another... I guess theres more than one way to get it

He might've gotten it before you registered. He's here longer than you. ;)

Second? Nahh he didnt get overdrive before me and had 99.8% on the day he did soo idk how he got it =.=

I don't know then. Not that it really matters, as the current system will be replaced at some point of time anyway. Well, probably after the server move, if [MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION] finished testing until then.

New as in the one that was around for about a day sometime last month? :/

Last edited:
I don't really care about number of the post because...sometimes,
I don't have answer for the questions.

Don't really care about the number of posts I have, I just like to talk, despite how some might assume otherwise seeing me in person xD

Yea, I know it sorta seems like I spam, but I like to get all my replying done all at once (I hope I'm not making moderators mad by this being like the 6th post I've replied to in an hour, please tell me if I'm doing something bad! :S) And as I said, I like talking about tons of topics with people. That's why I love the internet and places like this, some people where I actually have something in common and/or interesting to talk about with people. (unlike all the CS people I know here at uni...not much in common with any of them)

Last edited:
Would say I dont' really care about the number of posts. Then again I wouldn't mind having a higher post count :)

Lol, who would care about the post count that much. D:
All of us first generation spammer spammed lots back then to achived the Overdrive achievement back then just like Terumi said.
But after that, we just chat around the LPW having normal conversation about everything and nothing at the same time.
As for me, I prefer to post thread like all my uploads out there so far.

Don't really care about the number of posts I have, I just like to talk, despite how some might assume otherwise seeing me in person xD

Yea, I know it sorta seems like I spam, but I like to get all my replying done all at once (I hope I'm not making moderators mad by this being like the 6th post I've replied to in an hour, please tell me if I'm doing something bad! :S) And as I said, I like talking about tons of topics with people. That's why I love the internet and places like this, some people where I actually have something in common and/or interesting to talk about with people. (unlike all the CS people I know here at uni...not much in common with any of them)

Lol if your doing something wrong then im doing horrible :p Oh wells i like the view up here on my throne although i just might lose it during my trip :/

Lol if your doing something wrong then im doing horrible :p Oh wells i like the view up here on my throne although i just might lose it during my trip :/

Tsk Tsk, thats what public wifi is for now isn't it? Contribute ANYWHERE! :p

where ARE you going anyway? XD Guess I should have asked that first lol

Reno, Nevada and this is the big chance for all those spam princes to steal my throne and finally get a shiny new achievement :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?