Describe the Person above you~

likes tony taka art
personally i don't
all the girls have the same face whats up with that ?

...thinks I need a hug...I actually am In a hole I hate my siggy....and nobody posts Another siggys these days even if they do they do it small AHH WELL I TAKE HUGS..

Is on really a newby in the nippon-colture, but this is not a faul... I love his naivety (friendly art)

Weeeeeee /me huggles mato~
Hmm another... want someone else to also use?...

Went to sleep a while ago~

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] I have skype if you'd like to chat about the hole~ since I've been in lots x_x

@samy that's not the same as a real hug x_x

HUGS ALL AROUND (except for creepy people x_x)

Well its somewhat difficult to hug someone when they arent physically there...

Learned from experiences~

Needs to teach me the secrets~ xD

hint:
It only works if you know other people that know the person~

another hint
talking in deep conversations in an affirming way is very similar to hugging that person~

an optional thing:
It's best if both people are comfortable for this~ video chatting can really help in a conversation, since most communication comes from body language and eye contact. Even just hearing a voice is more assuring than reading text~

Of course, I've been in situations where I simply didn't want to talk~ but afterwards I was willing to try. :goodtea:
I can admit that there is still some things that stick, but it doesn't grab hold of me as much as it used to.

Hmm so get someone to hug in my place... cant really do that~
Deep conversations... hard to just start xD
Video chatting probably wont be happening either? xD

Started quite a few threads~

the thing to remember is that hugging is a form of communication, it all depends on how you do that.
A handshake is associated with a friendly greeting, while a hug is more of a good friend's gift.
One means more than the other~ :goodtea:
with that in mind, you can give the feeling of a hug by doing something that reaches the same level~
I can say that there are different kinds of hugs, but I won't go there~ lol

Hmm well hugs can be different depending on the reasons behind it~ If not physically then psychologically~
Other things can replace the hug but it isnt quite the same... though i guess that could also depends on the person~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please