December 2013 otome games Release dates (psp)

Speaking of Terashima Takuma, I hated how hard the songs in utapri games...THEY MADE LIKE 7 OF MY FRIENDS CRY IN GRIEF!!!! and then they made that kamigami no asobi with hella hard mythology quiz...SRS THE CREATORS OF BROCOLLI GAMES ARE SADIST!!!!

Found someone in the same boat with me. I was depressed because couldn't beat the songs (and almost threw my psp, lol) it didn't exactly go smoothly as I thought. :donefor:

Reactions: namalandrcont
Found someone in the same boat with me. I was depressed because couldn't beat the songs (and almost threw my psp, lol) it didn't exactly go smoothly as I thought. :donefor:

I know right!!? I was so depressed at this game that i said to myself , mou,iya da!!! If i cannot make ranmaru(i played all stars first) go dere dere for me, maybe i should just quit flirting with 2d guys :sowwy:

I agree...with everyone loving the game I thought there was something wrong with me, so I kept trying. But the more I tried the worse I got, and eventually I too almost threw my PSP. I also think I loosened the buttons by hitting them too hard.:punch:

Well, there are plenty of other games to play which don't require song tests. :D

[MENTION=61525]ariaceyrun[/MENTION] Yes yes, it made my friends kept asking me whether there's something wrong with my head or not, lol. Oh, I played all star first too and went to Ranmaru's route.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] It requires a high level of patience for me, better not to play this game when I'm in a bad mood. :ohnoes: but even so, in the end I still played it though my psp became my victim. I'm..masochist enough for this game, lol.

woohoo every month companies produce more otoges and make better ones each time (or ruin them sometimes XD)

so i tried to gather some new games's release dates ( for psp, ps vita mainly) according to Companies.

Quinrose

psp_taisyou.jpg
『大正鬼譚』{2013年12月19} http://quinrose.com/game/taisyou/top.html

Well, That is all i know...

If anyone has more infos just comment ~~~ ^^
Feel free to discuss this~

Taishou Kitan has been uploaded here:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/otome-game-114/otome_psp-%5Bquinrose%5D-taishou-kitan~-%E5%A4%A7%E6%AD%A3%E9%AC%BC%E8%AD%9A-%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B8%5B1-17-gb%5D-180092/

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
[MENTION=64337]kapekape[/MENTION];
[MENTION=61525]ariaceyrun[/MENTION];

oh, come on guys, those songs were easy. compared to the original utapri and utapri music. Could it be that you all just played it on hard? XD and, it should be enough to get something between A and B to get enough point for the endings, or is it not? XD

the worst song test in a otome games I ever saw was in Hanasaku manimani. The interface was pretty dumb and the difficulty way too high to get anything right at all. well, at least the threshold for getting points was set very low and after the first walkthrough players can skip all the minigames and still get points... dat minigame was horrible! way harder than the utapri stuff! D:

Reactions: uenchuceli

oh, come on guys, those songs were easy. compared to the original utapri and utapri music. Could it be that you all just played it on hard? XD and, it should be enough to get something between A and B to get enough point for the endings, or is it not? XD

the worst song test in a otome games I ever saw was in Hanasaku manimani. The interface was pretty dumb and the difficulty way too high to get anything right at all. well, at least the threshold for getting points was set very low and after the first walkthrough players can skip all the minigames and still get points... dat minigame was horrible! way harder than the utapri stuff! D:

There was a difficulty option??? Did I somehow miss that??? :eek: Maybe there was I just didn't pay attention or just blocked it out of my head. Don't get me wrong I got As and Bs, but I didn't enjoy having to try to get As and Bs.

I haven't tried Hanasaku Manimani yet, this should be interesting and entertaining for those around me.

I'm sorry to say this, and sorry if i offend you, but i just want to say this..

I-I hate people who have good reflexes and are sporty. They do not know the suffering of average unsporty and unskilled people in the world :eathead:
We're very sorry for being too weak!!! We're very sorry if our reflexes suck!! But, yes, pratice makes perfect and I did clear the game(in like after a week)
And, no, i set the difficulty in easy.

I'm sorry to say this, and sorry if i offend you, but i just want to say this..

I-I hate people who have good reflexes and are sporty. They do not know the suffering of average unsporty and unskilled people in the world :eathead:
We're very sorry for being too weak!!! We're very sorry if our reflexes suck!! But, yes, pratice makes perfect and I did clear the game(in like after a week)
And, no, i set the difficulty in easy.

Ahahaha! Sorry XD

I'm not sporty at all! My reflexes are only good because of regular Mario Party sessions with friends. But... omg... haha. I don't think being sporty has anything to do with being good in these games...

There was a difficulty option??? Did I somehow miss that??? :eek: Maybe there was I just didn't pay attention or just blocked it out of my head. Don't get me wrong I got As and Bs, but I didn't enjoy having to try to get As and Bs.

I haven't tried Hanasaku Manimani yet, this should be interesting and entertaining for those around me.

In Hanamani you should be able to skip the annoying minigames. I just played "floorcleaning" the whole time and got the other stats high by the regular "click and wait" method XD But aren't the later utapri games easier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03