December 2013 otome games Release dates (psp)

ouiza

Dec 6, 2013
woohoo every month companies produce more otoges and make better ones each time (or ruin them sometimes XD)

so i tried to gather some new games's release dates ( for psp, ps vita mainly) according to Companies.

Otomate オトメイト:

PSP:
jn.jpg
Jewelic Nightmare {2013年12月26日} http://www.otomate.jp/jn/

PS VITA:
hakuoki_v.jpg
薄桜鬼 鏡花録 {2013年12月19日} http://www.otomate.jp/hakuoki/vita/
amnesia_v.jpg
AMNESIA V Edition {2013年12月19日} http://www.otomate.jp/amnesia/vita/
dialover_v.jpg
DIABOLIK LOVERS LIMITED V EDITION {2013年12月19日} http://www.otomate.jp/dialover/vita/

looks like all of them are the same as the old ones but they added more lovely scenes at the end I HATE THEM T^T

Quinrose

psp_taisyou.jpg
『大正鬼譚』{2013年12月19} http://quinrose.com/game/taisyou/top.html

Well, That is all i know...

If anyone has more infos just comment ~~~ ^^
Feel free to discuss this~

Oh my god!!! my nightmare is starting that the otome game releases will be shifted to psvita :reallydespaired:It sucks that psvita is not that well hacked =.= and I dont have money to buy games right now. Well on the good side, HIGH DEFINITION BISHIES and maybe with the touchscreen YOU COULD NIPPLE R*PE ZE BISHIES!!!!

Quinrose

psp_taisyou.jpg
『大正鬼譚』{2013年12月19} http://quinrose.com/game/taisyou/top.html

I pre-ordered both 大正鬼譚 (PSP), and Ken ga Kimi (剣が君)(PC) - I will try to upload both to the otome game section for people who wants them...大正鬼譚 won't be difficult, because in the past PC games are a little more challenging for me, so 剣が君 may take me longer. ;)

May I add a little?
月影の鎖 ―狂爛モラトリアム― from Takuyo (2013-12-19) http://www.takuyo.co.jp/products/getsueifd/index.html

Actually Houkagou Colorful*Step ~Undou-bu!~ release this December, but I heard that Honeybee delay it to January 2014 :forsaken:

Sorry for my bad english orz

What???? Oh my gosh! They already delayed the release of seishun hajimemashita! with those annoying bugs and now they are doing it to houkago colorful step!! I hope houkago colorful step is not as buggy as seishun hajimemashita or my trust rating to honeybee will go down a lot

Reactions: cermancewill
What???? Oh my gosh! They already delayed the release of seishun hajimemashita! with those annoying bugs and now they are doing it to houkago colorful step!! I hope houkago colorful step is not as buggy as seishun hajimemashita or my trust rating to honeybee will go down a lot

I've been looking forward to Seishun ever since it was released and even when it was released and before the patch, I was still able to play it LOL and even after the patch i still played it and besides the still minor bugs, it was pretty decent! Well, some of the stories was basic and so-so but the others were more enjoyable :traitor:

And I can't believe Houkago possibly got delayed as well? I hope it won't have a load of bugs as well because it would just lower my opinion of Honeybee even more :(

Reactions: cermancewill
I've been looking forward to Seishun ever since it was released and even when it was released and before the patch, I was still able to play it LOL and even after the patch i still played it and besides the still minor bugs, it was pretty decent! Well, some of the stories was basic and so-so but the others were more enjoyable :traitor:

And I can't believe Houkago possibly got delayed as well? I hope it won't have a load of bugs as well because it would just lower my opinion of Honeybee even more :(

Hmmm~~ I pretty much threw the game out of my psp when I first played it. I still havent tried to patch so maybe some improvements (i hope so) will happen? Well, either way, i'll try to survive playing the game without being frustrated the next time i play it. The money I invested on that eye candy game should not be wasted!!! :swearveng:

Hmmm~~ I pretty much threw the game out of my psp when I first played it. I still havent tried to patch so maybe some improvements (i hope so) will happen? Well, either way, i'll try to survive playing the game without being frustrated the next time i play it. The money I invested on that eye candy game should not be wasted!!! :swearveng:

yeah it was pretty much play one guy route, play one girl route, then erase save data and play next guy, next girl but with skip turned on the parts i already know until i got to the point of the main route where it branches off into the individual routes and so on. you didn't really miss a thing just doing all the skipping was a lot of wasted time orz normally i wouldn't of bothered playing because there was still even minor bugs even with it patched but i am a fan of Kazuaki's work since i was a big s*s fan back in the day lol so I was like I will do this!!! :P

yeah it was pretty much play one guy route, play one girl route, then erase save data and play next guy, next girl but with skip turned on the parts i already know until i got to the point of the main route where it branches off into the individual routes and so on. you didn't really miss a thing just doing all the skipping was a lot of wasted time orz normally i wouldn't of bothered playing because there was still even minor bugs even with it patched but i am a fan of Kazuaki's work since i was a big s*s fan back in the day lol so I was like I will do this!!! :P

Now I want to try this game again! But, I have finals so i must restrain myself. Btw, I've never played a guy to girl game, so I want to ask what do you feel about it??

Now I want to try this game again! But, I have finals so i must restrain myself. Btw, I've never played a guy to girl game, so I want to ask what do you feel about it??

that's another reason why i was still persistent on playing despite everything :P It's actually a pretty nice change of pace with the basic otome games with just your simple, non-voiced heroine! Actually I found the girl's side much more fun than playing the guy side, the guy side only has 3 girls to chase after, the girl's side has more than that and I found it much more interesting.

lol, that's exactly what I plan on doing! I decided to give it a try today because 1) voiced protagonists 2) easy to understand school setting and 3) I just like the idea of being able to date both guys and girls (as a male character)... pretty refreshing to see once in a while. Sure, the story seems to be pretty slow, but I kind of like it. I decided to play as Chihaya first. Yeah, he's kind of boring but I like his character. >.> Chitose is adorably genki (a real cutie all around, and she's voiced by Horie Yui!), and Kazuaki's artstyle really helps portray that. I'm not that far in the game, just at the scene where Ouji and Yukihiko have Heita 'surprise' the protagonists. I started it on my commute today. I look forward to doing Yamada's route (I like long-haired, red-haired characters what).

I haven't encountered any bugs so far (patched version), but then again, I'm not very far into the game, not even at the first choice. Anyway, that was off-topic. I really look forward to Ken ga Kimi. I love Rejet's overall style, and their settings are usually so awesome (TinyxMachinegun, Black Wolves Saga, Dot Kareshi, need I mention any others).

that's another reason why i was still persistent on playing despite everything :P It's actually a pretty nice change of pace with the basic otome games with just your simple, non-voiced heroine! Actually I found the girl's side much more fun than playing the guy side, the guy side only has 3 girls to chase after, the girl's side has more than that and I found it much more interesting.

Now its my turn to woo girls huh!! Btw, one of my reasons of buying the game was because I was hoping for a true end where Chihaya and Chitose turns twincest lovers:evillaugh:
But, it looks its not going to happen :frozen: I don't why I like such pairings(I'm also into yanderes) maybe its because its women's nature to love forbidden pairings?????

Now its my turn to woo girls huh!! Btw, one of my reasons of buying the game was because I was hoping for a true end where Chihaya and Chitose turns twincest lovers:evillaugh:
But, it looks its not going to happen :frozen: I don't why I like such pairings(I'm also into yanderes) maybe its because its women's nature to love forbidden pairings?????

lol that would certainly be an interesting twist end (I wouldn't mind that... I'm into weird things >.>). I found it strange how Chitose was so insistent for her brother to share a futon with her during their first night at the inn... hmm.

Seishun Hajimemashita sounds like a fun game. I'm going to look into it...hopefully soon. Right now I'm learning Japanes right now, so it takes me forever to translate stuff :P

But I'm really looking forward to playing Jewelic Nightmare :D

lol that would certainly be an interesting twist end (I wouldn't mind that... I'm into weird things >.>). I found it strange how Chitose was so insistent for her brother to share a futon with her during their first night at the inn... hmm.

Fufufu~~ that is enough fanservice for me to think about their relationship

By the way, i tried updating the game today but i cannot see the "update " button it says internet search...do you know where i could download the patch?? Thanks

Reactions: namalandrcont
Fufufu~~ that is enough fanservice for me to think about their relationship

By the way, i tried updating the game today but i cannot see the "update " button it says internet search...do you know where i could download the patch?? Thanks

Someone posted this link a while ago, but I downloaded the patch from tgbus (a Chinese site). Disc A and Disc B. I only replaced Disc B, and so far, I haven't encountered a single bug yet. I'm at the part where Ouji and the gang go around the school looking to recruit members/get a teacher to sponsor them/get a classroom for the Seishun club. Yamada's making it hard for them, lol. I think I'll have to do Chihaya's common route before going after any of the girls (Kotori-chan~). Also, it seems like Arisu has a crush on Toumaru-ojisan. lol Who wouldn't, after all he's voiced by Nakai Kazuya <3 And I didn't like Kanade at first, but he's growing on me now. I think I may do Ouji > Heita > Kanade and then the other two guys (Yamada and... Kuga?). Heita is so cool and dependable (and he's part of the gardening club, hell yes)~ I thought I wouldn't like him at all.

I didn't know Chihaya was voiced by Terashima Takuma till I actually looked it up on Girl's Style--no wonder his voice is so familiar.

Last edited:
Someone posted this link a while ago, but I downloaded the patch from tgbus (a Chinese site). Disc A and Disc B. I only replaced Disc B, and so far, I haven't encountered a single bug yet. I'm at the part where Ouji and the gang go around the school looking to recruit members/get a teacher to sponsor them/get a classroom for the Seishun club. Yamada's making it hard for them, lol. I think I'll have to do Chihaya's common route before going after any of the girls (Kotori-chan~). Also, it seems like Arisu has a crush on Toumaru-ojisan. lol Who wouldn't, after all he's voiced by Nakai Kazuya <3 And I didn't like Kanade at first, but he's growing on me now. I think I may do Ouji > Heita > Kanade and then the other two guys (Yamada and... Kuga?). Heita is so cool and dependable (and he's part of the gardening club, hell yes)~ I thought I wouldn't like him at all.

I didn't know Chihaya was voiced by Terashima Takuma till I actually looked it up on Girl's Style--no wonder his voice is so familiar.

Oh! Thanks for the links!!! I plan to start playing it this winter break, btw a found a bug that the game does not work if the NODRM drive is disabled

The story looks a bit cliche, but with mostly psychotic(yeah, im talking to you diabolik lovers) and fantasy themed otoges out there, i kinda missed the cliche school setting stories, and this game looks promising.

Speaking of Terashima Takuma, I hated how hard the songs in utapri games...THEY MADE LIKE 7 OF MY FRIENDS CRY IN GRIEF!!!! and then they made that kamigami no asobi with hella hard mythology quiz...SRS THE CREATORS OF BROCOLLI GAMES ARE SADIST!!!!

Speaking of Terashima Takuma, I hated how hard the songs in utapri games...THEY MADE LIKE 7 OF MY FRIENDS CRY IN GRIEF!!!!...SRS THE CREATORS OF BROCOLLI GAMES ARE SADIST!!!!

A lot of people loved the Uta no Prince-sama games and thought the songs were really easy. I played what I thought were the easiest of the series (Repeat, Sweet Serenade and the first one), and stopped playing the series because couldn't get pass the song tests. Plus, my fingers hurt for days :beglife:

A lot of people loved the Uta no Prince-sama games and thought the songs were really easy. I played what I thought were the easiest of the series (Repeat, Sweet Serenade and the first one), and stopped playing the series because couldn't get pass the song tests. Plus, my fingers hurt for days :beglife:

I think its because i'm not "asian" enough to beat this games.......:donow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03