[Japanese] [DDL] Summer/Cross/School Days Hentai Scenes スクールデイズ クロスデイズ サマーデイズ ALL IN ONE THREAD

uhh..looks like schooldays hq(rapidgator part 2) banned again..? could you re-upload link?
thanks for upload!! :-)

uhh..looks like schooldays hq(rapidgator part 2) banned again..? could you re-upload link?
thanks for upload!! :-)

Done.

But unfortunately, you need download part1 and part3 once again... RapidGator blocked CRC of previous part2 and I needed to recreate archive...

It looks like several of your rapidgator links are down (the ones that aren't require a premium account with Rapidgator). Also, I am having problems with the Shiny Days uploads. I can't seem to download #1 or #9 . I keep getting an error in 7-Zip that says i may have a wrong password. Any idea why that is.

It looks like several of your rapidgator links are down (the ones that aren't require a premium account with Rapidgator). Also, I am having problems with the Shiny Days uploads. I can't seem to download #1 or #9 . I keep getting an error in 7-Zip that says i may have a wrong password. Any idea why that is.

If you see errors, probably you had connections problems during download and file might not have downloaded properly. Try download it again.

And tell me which links are dead, I will reupload.

Both Summer Days Files are gone. And, as I said, all the others are not available to non-premium users. As for the broken files, I turned off phishing protection so Chrome will stop blocking the downloads and see if that will help.

Both Summer Days Files are gone. And, as I said, all the others are not available to non-premium users. As for the broken files, I turned off phishing protection so Chrome will stop blocking the downloads and see if that will help.

Uploaded.net mirror is working and it's free for all.

Only RapidGator is Premium only and I have reuploaded it just now.

can you please redo shiny days with the uncensored version and with the kokoro scenes resored

Added Shiny Days - higher quality and uncensored videos.

Thanks for your hard work. Any chance we will see Strip Battle Days 1&2 as well?

I wish it was have Torrent because for free user download 1 file need wait 1hour to download next part ..

Rapidgator has been absolutely terrible for me lately. I've done everything on my end to try and see if it's on my end. Over 3 dozen attempts and the darn connection keeps dropping for the larger files. Is there any way that you can upload the larger files to a different site?

All I need is the 2nd file out of the 3, but the garbage site ALWAYS experiences "network" errors. I never have this issue with Uploaded, even with the free downloads.

Those hosting sites are pure garbage! couldn't download all of it. Can't you upload them on mediafire or something? Please?

is it possible to upload this to a different host? RR keeps dropping the download for me, even with their "premium" account.

Done. But I needed upload it again, so old parts won't match new parts.

Downloaded school days HQ and got the following error when I tried to extract it (see picture below)

Capture.PNG

is it possible to upload this to a different host? RR keeps dropping the download for me, even with their "premium" account.
I will try add MexaShare.

need in torrent
No.

Downloaded school days HQ and got the following error when I tried to extract it (see picture below)
Did you download all parts again when I reuploaded it? I just checked and extracted without problems.

hello

is there any chance to host these files somewhere else?

i dont have premium account and cant wait for cool down period to download

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25