[Japanese] [DDL] Summer/Cross/School Days Hentai Scenes スクールデイズ クロスデイズ サマーデイズ ALL IN ONE THREAD

i wanted to dl it but sadly I only use filefactory. would you please reupload it?

EDIT: btw, am only interested in the uncensored version! i dont care about the others ;)

Last edited:
Question. Does the SChool days HD rar that you uploaded contain the same scenes that you have in the normal school days rar? I wouldn't mind rewatching the same scenes uncensored.

Last edited:
Do you think you can upload a torrent of all of these movie files for us? And I dont' see the filefactory links dude seriously.

Last edited:
Do you think you can upload a torrent of all of these movie files for us? And I dont' see the filefactory links dude seriously.

No torrents.

I have changed FileFactory links to ul.to, because FileFactory changed their rules and set 500mb for free users.

It says shiny days part2 is corrupted file or wrong password. ;_;
And in HQ Sekai scene #1 and #3 is kind of different from the JPN version.
Why do I get white screens at the most important parts. D:

Last edited:
It says shiny days part2 is corrupted file or wrong password. ;_;
And in HQ Sekai scene #1 and #3 is kind of different from the JPN version.
Why do I get white screens at the most important parts. D:
Shiny Days parts are OK.

HQ Sekai scene maybe be different, because it's USA version.

For Cross Days, in the pack are all the videos?, i read that there are some scenes of Kotonoha being raped and other where that guy "Yuki" help her... I tried to search for the game, but it seems that i better let it alone, i don't wanna be in a japanese livedoor...

For Cross Days, in the pack are all the videos?, i read that there are some scenes of Kotonoha being raped and other where that guy "Yuki" help her... I tried to search for the game, but it seems that i better let it alone, i don't wanna be in a japanese livedoor...

I think there is a scene which you are looking for:
01_-_Ai_x_Kotonoha_x_Yuuki_x_Makoto

hey if your the one extracting these could you possibly upload the ones from HQ with eng subs, cuz i heard it has an english sub option?

Re: [DDL] Summer/Cross/School/Shiny Days Hentai Scenes スクールデイズ クロスデイズ サマーデイズ ALL IN ONE THREAD

can you please upload to filefactory?

Hello, in School Days HQ some file have 2 types , i want to know whats the different about that ?? i mean for example Hikari #1A and Hikari #1B whats the different between those two ??

Hello, in School Days HQ some file have 2 types , i want to know whats the different about that ?? i mean for example Hikari [URL=http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1A]#1A [/URL] and Hikari [URL=http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1B]#1B [/URL] whats the different between those two ??

It means that in game, animated sex scene got two different routes. Watch both scenes. For example Hikari #1A ends with cum on Hikari's tits, when Hikari #1B ends with cum inside of her.

could you please reupload schoold days hq rapidgator link part 2? would appreciate it, if you could!

Could you please reupload Shiny Days rapidgator part 1 and School Days regular also rapidgator part 1?

After Downloading all.. some files are corrupted.. disappointing :(

What do you mean? You can't extract? Everything should be OK.

There are three solutions: You might have problems with your connection while downloading, so try download again. OR Don't copy password from page, just type "biohrd" in password field. OR Try different mirror. If it doesn't help, PM me.

hmmm school days hq there are missing scenes that are hard to obtain if you're just using the replay data instead of directly ripping. I know of 2 one is kotonoha with makoto it only lasts for maybe 20 seconds or so but its not in the set. Next is Sekai during the festival its super short as well about 20 seconds of actual footage. there are probably more but honestly its really a pain in the ass trying to go thru every route to find a little scene.

hmmm school days hq there are missing scenes that are hard to obtain if you're just using the replay data instead of directly ripping. I know of 2 one is kotonoha with makoto it only lasts for maybe 20 seconds or so but its not in the set. Next is Sekai during the festival its super short as well about 20 seconds of actual footage. there are probably more but honestly its really a pain in the ass trying to go thru every route to find a little scene.

Thanks for this info, I will check it.

The sekai Scene is during CH4 i believe you need to be at a certain option like "that outfit looks cute" or something along that line and it should go to that scene.
If you're using the walkthrough its under route A just before you create save #3 . The kotonoha scene is actually a series of scenes that follow each other, first off you need to get to the handjob on the train and select the "stop" option twice. Then you're automatically sent to the next scene of makoto's house. This is similar to the ones where shes seducing makoto but instead of the regular scenes of blackmail/sex it skips to a morning scene. Then the next scene is at kotonoha's house(missing in the replay). the actual scene is so short that its no wonder its not included in the replay data but it is the ONLY scene like it in the game. Thats about all i can think of that's actually missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TSports merges tech and sports, offering real-time metrics for athletes and immersive experiences for fans worldwide. It revolutionizes training with VR, data analysis, and coaching feedback, fostering inclusive competition and vibrant communities. For viewers, it delivers HD streams and interactive features, redefining sports entertainment.
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?