well I've downloaded from the bottom up to episode 115, now I was attempting to continue by downloading 114 and so on and the links (both hosts) have expired for not only episode 114, but also 113, 112 and so on, so I suspect that all the links have expired on both hosts

[MENTION=34916]curl3w[/MENTION]; Everything replaced. Took a while, but it is 80GB. o.O

Reactions: curl3w
Corocoro because of the rarity of this release could you please upload the 4 Dragon Box Z Trailer Boxes from DBNL??

IRC channel:
#[email protected]

XDCC Bot list:
For access type ''blist!'' in their channel and you should be redirected to two .txt files named ''ARCHIVE.txt'' and ''DB-Z-GT.txt''. The files required for my request are at the latter one.

The following files from ''DB-Z-GT.txt'' file:

[DBNL]_DragonBox_Z_(DBZ)_-_Trailer_Box_1_[x264][5F282B42].mkv
[DBNL]_DragonBox_Z_(DBZ)_-_Trailer_Box_2_[x264][273EE000].mkv
[DBNL]_DragonBox_Z_(DBZ)_-_Trailer_Box_3_[x264][855CA9E0].mkv
[DBNL]_DragonBox_Z_(DBZ)_-_Trailer_Box_4_[x264][DAA1A95A].mkv

Which files on which host?
I tested a random file and found it to be working fine. Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints.

FileFactory (Dead links)
Season 1 - EP 21
Season 2 - EP 159,174
Specials - All dead

Please replace them.
Thank you very much

[MENTION=37928]LandonRayW[/MENTION]; RG files replaced. FF files are working fine.

Hey thanks for all the great shows you provide here! Im curious as to which DBZ is the better one to DL, [a-S] Dragon Ball Z [Dual Audio] or [DBNL] Dragon Ball Z [Dual Audio] [UNCENSORED]? just curious if theres a huge difference in quality and if the [a-S] is uncensored as well? Any Info/opinions are welcome. Thanks

a-S has higher image quality, but DBNL shows more. a-S uses source material with the original 4:3 640x480 resolution, while DBNL has the remastered 16:9 resolution (Dragon Ball used cells larger than what was originally shown, so there actually is image material to support 16:9, though the extra material was drawn as throw-away to begin with). I can't give a clear recommendation as it depends on what you value you more (image quality or extra image material).
I believe a-S is uncensored as well, but I haven't had time to search for an episode that proves it. If you find out, do tell me so I can add it to the thread for others.

Reactions: subse7en
Episode 95 and 155 RapidGator link is dead. Please update when convenient.
Episode 100-194 FileFactory link is dead. Please update when convenient.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.