Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z Hen [BD 720p] (True Mazinger Impact! Z Chapter)

votinh

Trusted Member
Uploader
Oct 22, 2017
279210.jpg

Main TitleShin Mazinger Shougeki! Z Hen on Television (a6397)
Official Title
真マジンガー 衝撃! Z編 on television
Official Title
Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!
TypeTV Series, 26 episodes
Year04.04.2009 until 26.09.2009
SeasonSpring 2009
Tagsaction, alien, dark fantasy, manga, mecha, parasite, piloted robot, science fiction, shounen

In the near future, a mineral known as "Japanium" is discovered under Mt. Fuji. This ore is discovered to produce a powerful energy source known as "Photon Energy". Dr. Kabuto Juuzou and his associates have begun researching Photon Energy, planning to use it as a solution to the energy crisis plaguing the earth, when the nefarious Dr. Hell and his associate, Baron Ashura attack his lab. Along with this, the mysterious "Kurogane House" also has begun to become entwined with the affairs of these two parties. During all of this, Juuzou's grandchildren, Kouji and Shirou, encounter one of Baron Ashura's robots on its way to attack Dr. Kabuto's mansion, where he has begun work on his greatest invention. Dr. Kabuto, seeing the danger at hand, sends out the Pilder to Kouji, allowing him to combine with the giant robot, Mazinger Z, to fight against Dr. Hell's forces.

Dropbox Folder 01
Dropbox Folder 02
Dropbox Folder 03
Dropbox Folder 04

Box Folder 05

some others day i will upload the old version... if someone report my links again i can't reup :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25