Count to a million

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; The beautiful moment when an enemy have a high priority move that have a chance to paralyze, now multiply that unit with 3 and all 3 does it at the same time.

1: It damages AND inflict paralyze.
2: It's a full party targeting skill...
3: The units deal 0 damage with their basic attacks but they have a chance to inflict instant death with each basic attack so that 0 damage can easily stack up to one hell of a good ammount...

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I'm spamming about a Touhou fan game called Genius of Sappheiros. Some enemies there who are called Mind Flayers...

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Not really, but still... I'm spamming too much... :donefor:

so am i. i've run into that "must wait 60 seconds" message like ten times in the last, well ten minutes lol

is that bad?
No, because if you about 99.x% activity have, then get you the overdrive-achievement:
atom_16.png

45616>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

45618 As the dark master simply seats himself on his throne as if mocking them.~

45620 And the three of them understanding only that those orbs are dangerous.~

45622... For some reason... as battlestation zero falls to a lack of power... as my final battery strikes 1%... this is the last place I find myself before I am separated from the web...

*battery strikes 0*

45623 Each orb growing slightly with time before splitting on contact with another orb~

Of course ;p Dont forget people too easily~

45624 The girl was the one who started attacking them. She quickly casted a spell of light, and unleashed her holy lances at the orbs.~

45625 The orbs suddenly increasing in speed as the lance flew near~ Smashing into the lance and shattering it bit by bit until it became nothing at all~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
    ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
    [201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
    [220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
    [210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
    thank you!
    mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?