Count to a million

45628 Each orb that hit the lance becoming smaller~ Some disappearing altogether~ But growing again after~

45630 As others continue to grow as they orbit around~ Splitting against the other orbs as they fly~

45631 They immediately understood that the only way to destroy the orbs would be to break them all at the same time.~

45634 Then when the number of orbs was near a hundred they all simultaneously flew at the three of them.~

45637 The boy created a wall of chains to block all of the orbs while the girl began casting a new spell.~

It did?

45639 Wielder of space's chanting could also be heard.~

So it did fail...

Last edited:
45641 But once the chanting was heard the orbs seemed to go in a frenzy~ Filling the area of the nightmare sphere as they grew larger~ Each orb dense with powers of darkness and constantly absorbing more~

45742 Boy desperately tried to block them all with his chains but they were just too many.~

45744 The orbs chipping away at the chain~ Smaller ones slipping through to reach the girl's barrier~ Slowly weakening from the impacts~

30 years was the last guess?

I want to be here when it hits a million. It will probably take like 10-20 more years.
Lucky_Star___Konata_by_EmadGfx.jpg

45748 It will take around 25 years. The thread started November 16th, 2011 08:58 AM, it became 40000 November 15th, 2012 06:09 AM. That means that it took almost 1 year to get 40000 posts, and that means it will take 25 years to get to million. Of course it all depends on speed of posting, so it could become a million a bit earlier or a bit later...

When the orbs almost broke through her barrier wielder of space finished casting her spell.~

Last edited:
45750 Lol hmm ill be around for a bit ;p Otherwise ill be adding another 5 or so years when i leave ;p

The white space that they were in started to expand~ The darkness of the sphere trying to push back as it could~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!