Count to a million

Don't think about that more, as/than friend is it a duty...:goodtea:~>
43727>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, it is sure night on your siede (it are 6 h differents), until now not get the food from me...~?
43731>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yeah it's evening in your side then? sadly I don't receive any food from you yet D:

43724 With less darkness to drain from the world~ As every shadow wanted more~ A slow recovery through the day~
43736 Are you speaking of how dark lords recover their energy for use of magic?

But at this world it was different. As this world didn't have either day or night. It wasn't completely dark, but it wasn't completely light either.~

43736 Are you speaking of how dark lords recover their energy for use of magic?

But at this world it was different. As this world didn't have either day or night. It wasn't completely dark, but it wasn't completely light either.~

43747 Hmm yes ;p Different magics recover at different rates depending where they are so since dark lords are mainly of darkness they will have to wait till night or live somewhere dark (thus the caves and stuff) The proximity of the planet to the abyss also effects the amount of dark energy in the air so since this planet is fairly high up they have more trouble recovering their magic... But most of them have decently sized amounts of mana anyhow... They could also drain from other elements and convert the other magics to darkness but thats less efficient overall but that is sort of what makes the medallion holders more powerful since they can take other magics without too much trouble~ Thus the value of the medallion of the universe which could help them with any magic that was around (but the power is effected by the proximity of the other medallions since they can possibly drain a specific type of magic before it could thus cutting the amount that it could use~)

Unable to draw the battle longer, the lord of time retreated into the depths~ Hoping to escape the effects of the girl's spell as he recovered for the main battle~

43749 The boy tried to stop his retreat, but he had no way to stop dark lord's time magic when he used it fully for his escape.~
Wanted!
If you have seen this Heart 1
TrueHeart1.png
and/or this Heart 2
TrueHeart2.png
or can make one please report to me or [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;. We need only these hearts and in good quality. Anyone who succeeds to find them or makes them will receive compensations for their accomplishment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Etumax prime Royal honey is an instant source of energy to enhance male vitality. Etumax Pure honey fortified with a selected mixture of rainforest herbs (Tongkat Ali and Ginseng) is Nutritious honey enriched with vital biomolecules in, Bee larvae Nowadays, most people suffer from stressful lifestyles with overexertion, and many face emotional conflicts.

ETUMAX PRIME
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!