Count to a million

43780 So the boy charged with his blade which should have been superior to the blade that the dark lord held~

Last edited:
43784 Into the ring of chains trapping the dark lord~ With the sword that was infused with the girl's orb~ A slash to shatter the dark lord's blade and every other that he made~ Every shattered weapon only making the sword stronger~ As the boy ended the dark lord with powerful slash~

Not much, but waiting on the end (But not what you think!)...~
43785>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And you and your family/friends...~?

#43786. Not doing anything for New Years Eve, but I'll be out on New Years Day for two whole days. :goodtea:

I'm also using it as a time to celebrate my friend's birthday.

43787 The blow ripping through the dark lord as he broke into particles that the sword absorbed~ The lord of darkness sending a large beam that he had been charging~ One of compressed darkness which the sword had trouble absorbing or blocking~ The third lord which the boy thought to fight~ The most dangerous of them all~ Holding the medallion that would unleash the seal on his own powers~

43789 As boy caught the medallion of light falling down on his sword he threw it to a girl who was recovering. He now faced his next target. The dark lord of water.~

#43786. Not doing anything for New Years Eve, but I'll be out on New Years Day for two whole days. :goodtea:

I'm also using it as a time to celebrate my friend's birthday.
Oh, yeah... You've already told me, that in the year-end on few friends a party exist...~ Then I wish a big fun for you, and a good slide in the n-year (and of course on your family, too...)...~
43790>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

43792 The lord of water standing by the lord of darkness~ Continually infusing what magic he could into his bow of water and arrows which also served as daggers at times~ And yet for the size of the lord~ They might as well be swords~ The other lords also gathering in a ring around the boy~ All glaring as they draw their own weapons~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well thanks, Gwee...~! Hmm... The years going fast, not...:goodtea:~? And in just/only 1/4 year shall again a sh** day coming for me...:eathead:~

#43794. Might I guess that wou;d be your birthday? :goodtea:
Well, yeah..., but I've my b-day slowly hate met, not that I a year older shall/become..., it is what different...~
43796>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#43797 As King says, it's slowly becoming harder to understand you xD.

But I'm guessing you're saying that you hate birthdays because each one makes you one year older? I somewhat feel the same way, just without the hate. :goodtea:

43795 The lords wary of the sword he held as they each strengthened their weapon of choice~
43797 The boy decided to do a faint attack. He created 9 chains around him and charged at dark lord of darkness at his highest speed.~

P.S.1

43800! But as boy attacked the dark lord of darkness hid himself behind a shield he created at ideal moment. When boy clashed with a shield, the other dark lords as well as water one jumped at him from all sides.~
P.S.2 [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70