Count to a million

But I'm guessing you're saying that you hate birthdays because each one makes you one year older?
No, if you on my profile-page look, then you know on which date my b-day fall... And then know you on which two big and bad events/days that on the world fall...~

#43802. Hmm, I'm not sure what catastrophic event falls under the 11th of March... :goodtea:

#43802. Hmm, I'm not sure what catastrophic event falls under the 11th of March... :goodtea:
March 11, the earthquake-tsunami-reactor-disaster from last year in Japan, and another disaster (but from human made disaster) in spain few years earlier, in Spain...~ Now know you which they're...~?
43803>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#43805. Hmm, I still don't quite remember it since I don't remember seeing it on the news. :goodtea:

Guess I know (a bit) now.

Guess I know (a bit) now.
Then know you finally my hateful feel to my b-day...~
43806>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:hi:))) [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; and happy new year wish I for you slowly (in less as 2 hours is it so far on you, not?)...~!

#43807. I still don't see the reason for hating it though. Hate is a strong word. It isn't like anything could be done about what happened to Japan or you being born that day. If the disaster happened any other time, would there still be a reason for you to, as you say, 'hate', that day?

#43807. I still don't see the reason for hating it though. Hate is a strong word. It isn't like anything could be done about what happened to Japan or you being born that day. If the disaster happened any other time, would there still be a reason for you to, as you say, 'hate', that day?
Because I feel slowly that my b-day cursed is, that was until my second b-day, where what on the world bad happen is...~
43808>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#43809. As I've said, you aren't to blame Nanashi. What happened, happened. It's a natural disaster after all.

#43809. As I've said, you aren't to blame Nanashi. What happened, happened. It's a natural disaster after all.
Thanks for your consoling words...~
43810>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Otherwise now what different; Shall it in a big circle celebrated, the b-day on your friends...~?

#43811. Yep. I plan for it to be quite a big one. Another friend of mine was discussing this with me for over 3 hours past mid night the other day so we're hoping it goes well. :goodtea:

#43811. Yep. I plan for it to be quite a big one. Another friend of mine was discussing this with me for over 3 hours past mid night the other day so we're hoping it goes well. :goodtea:
(Good idea/plan...) I hope, too for you... But I hope, too that it not later with a head pain woke up...~
43812>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

43813; *Goes to retrieve a drink for New Year* (And it's not beer). :goodtea:

43815 But he fully surrounded himself with chains creating an impenetrable barrier around him.~

P.S.3 [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

#43816. Happy New Years to you. :goodtea:

What 'drink' will you be retrieving?

43817; Well, I got lazy and didn't open up that bottle of sparkling red grape that I originally saved to have with sushi before Christmas. Drank more water and a can of Vanilla Coke. :XD:

#43818. I haven't had vanilla coke since...forever. How I'd love to have a taste of it again.
Guess I'll celebrate tonight by eating as much as I can. :goodtea:

43819; I'll have to sleep in a bit, today my group is waiting on me for my part of an assignment... :loseoil:

#43820. That's okay. Hope you have a good nights sleep after you've done your part of the assignment. ^^

:runhappy:

48321 The lord of water charging his bow before sending in a wave of arrows~ Followed by the dark blade breaking where the arrows weaken~

43823 Water that is left from the arrows completely evaporates in the heat of dark flames dancing on the edge of the blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707