Count to a million

Makes me wonder... thread was created in november 2011 and yet it isn't even close to 100k posts yet. This is going to take "some" years.

Hinode has a point. :/ This kind of blows.... Maybe we should have made the goal a bit smaller? xD

46580 100,000 would have been a reasonable goal, but 1,000,000 always seem so much more grand.

you should be more specific on who you're talking to [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION]

_X_L_VMDLXXXIV too bad you can't put the strokes on top, but underscores seem to be acceptable too. :)

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Your is Sora from the game Yosuga no Sora.

[MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION]; My avatar is Daiyousei from the Touhou series. Her main appearance is as the 2nd stage mid boss in Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

Well, I think this "Sora" is pretty damn fuckable, so if I could I'd play that game.... >>

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Got no idéa if it's translated. I've just seen the same character before xD

fuko is so weird!! if i had to choose a favorite childish character, i'd choose Ushio. so cute :bigeyes:

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; You could always download the CG if you're desperate lol... It's incest just so you know xD

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I hate Nagisa and Ushio are worse. Nagisa is a complete retard and Ushio... well... i just generally hate him... especially since i thought it was a girl through half the after story.

Well, i'm off :bye: Cya everyone and take care!

everything i've seen about it says ushio is tomoyas daughter. and nagisa.... well i don't like that timeline

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; It's a he from my perspective :< And i don't like his personality. I completely hate it.

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Fuko, Sunohara and then Tomoyo. So i'll agree.

Cya! :bye:

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; You could always download the CG if you're desperate lol... It's incest just so you know xD

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I hate Nagisa and Ushio are worse. Nagisa is a complete retard and Ushio... well... i just generally hate him... especially since i thought it was a girl through half the after story.

Well, i'm off :bye: Cya everyone and take care!

My PC can't handle large files.

Bye, Hinode-san <3 I'll be waiting for you in the box under your bed tonight..... MUAHAHAHA

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; wait..... sunohara?? you want tomoya to end up with sunohara?! so weird going for bl lol :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!