Count to a million

p4Xjx.gif

I don't suppose you're familiar with the band Mayday Parade...? Their music is depressing. =A=

i've never heard of them. there's a lot of depressing music though "how to save a life" by the fray "whiskey lullaby" by brad paisley "don't take the girl" by tim mcgraw
i've just been listening to those songs lately

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Listen to Pyramid Head's theme from Silent Hill 2. It will turn you into MadSova... *cough* it will turn you mad.

I don't listen to country music. I only listen to Alternative, Metal, Screamo, Post-Hardcore, Rock, Classic Rock, ectera... and the occasional bit of dubstep. Sometimes JPop or JRock. But I hate english pop.

Turn me into Sova-san...? How? o-o

I'll listen to it when my mom falls asleep xD And trust me, I'm pretty mad. Insane wise.

i don't like metal. i like rock though. like disturbed, Godsmack, nickelback, just a few examples

Nickelback... oh god, I'm not even going to get started on Nickleback. :/

See, I listen to bands like Mayday Parade, Suicide Silence, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, Alesana (my fav band evar <3), Sleeping with Sirens, Marilyn Manson, A7x.... shit like that o:

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; I love how you call it shit when you listen to it yourself xD

LOL no, that's not what I meant. When I say "shit like that," it's the equivalent to "stuff like that." Sometimes I use my vulgarity in a positive way. o3o If that makes sense

the only one of those i knew was a7x lol. i like city of evil ^ ^

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] it's an american thing lol

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Oh i see :/ Too bad then xD

EDIT: Ahaha... forgot the counter. 46571.

My favorite song my A7x is Afterlife. Second favorite A Little Piece of Heaven. I named my fanfic A Little Piece of Heaven c;

infamous. Join the Taco Cause. I made it into a group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!