Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Looking forward to when this fully comes out:https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ222351.html

Pictures from the blog:

image-800.jpg

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/5337/article?mode=detail&page=5

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the recent Triangle game, Shinsou Kenki Arch Saver ~Mazoku Kaihou~ (神装剣姫 アークセイバー~魔族懐胞~) has any corruption?

Extia 3 hasn't even been released yet, and they have already side stories release schedule damn. They sure are making up for 3 years since ExS-Tia A, ExS-Tia 3 is already stacked, now we have three more side stories. Also more Azarin content is always welcome. I'm guessing Side 9 will be about Flora. If all goes well we might as well see Extia 4, I feel like in the beginning they plan to have 4 main Extia games, they always hint that about four general/heavenly kings of the magic empire. Most likely after Extia 3 we've beaten three generals. Leaving last general/heavenly kings and the Emperor left.

3 looks like the last for this series

dotup.org2079249.jpg

Exs-tia 3 might be the last of the series, but hopefully it won't be the last of its kind (multi-corruption in one game)

Bummer, Well I am glad they are able to make a Trilogy. After Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A, I thought series was dead. Hopefully Lusterise will still be making new games.

Can someone translate/summarise the meaning of that for those of us who can't read Jap?

Can someone translate/summarise the meaning of that for those of us who can't read Jap?

I don't know japanese, I just use google translate:

"I'm looking forward to a happy response. Although it is still in the middle of production, please tell us if you have any memories or difficult stories during the production process.

Sai Yukimura: The combination of differences was so complicated that the creator couldn't even understand it.

―Because it's the last piece in the series, you're working harder than ever. If you have any recommended scenes, please tell me please."

Last edited:
3 looks like the last for this series

View attachment 24058

Btw what's the original sauce for that link? By the looks of it seems to be from an interview for something similar to a AMA. Also anyone know what "Sai Yukimura" role is? From what I know about Exs-Tia the story is by Ueda Nagano and the art by Inoino. Is Sai Yukimura the project lead or someone in charge at Lusterise/Nexton?

Btw what's the original sauce for that link? By the looks of it seems to be from an interview for something similar to a AMA. Also anyone know what "Sai Yukimura" role is? From what I know about Exs-Tia the story is by Ueda Nagano and the art by Inoino. Is Sai Yukimura the project lead or someone in charge at Lusterise/Nexton?

i found it from there
https://www.kyodemo.net/sdemo/r/hgame2/1575691091/n900-
913-917

雪村 maybe is this one
https://twitter.com/yukimurya
he/she full name is 雪村一 and he/she is director/project lead of Exs-Tia series
before this he/she was a 原画 (sorry i don't know how to translate this word) in Lusterise

Has anyone look into Eushully's latest project Tenmei no Conquista?

From what I can understand in the summary, it gives the same vibe as their old work, Himegari Dungeon Meister, due to the protagonist's powers to capture enemy units and with a female demon helping him. I may be wrong, but subjugating angels to help demons sounds like it might involves corruptions.

Has anyone look into Eushully's latest project Tenmei no Conquista?

From what I can understand in the summary, it gives the same vibe as their old work, Himegari Dungeon Meister, due to the protagonist's powers to capture enemy units and with a female demon helping him. I may be wrong, but subjugating angels to help demons sounds like it might involves corruptions.

I don't think it has corruption though. Based on my experience, it is like capturing the enemies and then "tame & convince" them to serve your cause.

Can anyone think of a reverse Corruption game where you capture female Demons and "convince" them with the Power of D to join the good side ?

ABALONE KISS' game is out, gonna try it since it looks like it has corruption.

Still waiting on that Exstia Side 7...

Edit: Nevermind that, looks like it needs a crack to work.

Last edited:
Also side 8 has been relased, but no gallery uploaded yet. Probably we will have to wait until side 9.
Also the abalone kiss game doesn't need a crack, just move the game folder to the desktop, the folders names can be too long for the system and the game wouldn't work.

Also side 8 has been relased, but no gallery uploaded yet. Probably we will have to wait until side 9.
Also the abalone kiss game doesn't need a crack, just move the game folder to the desktop, the folders names can be too long for the system and the game wouldn't work.

There's already a CG gallery on the panda, but the game itself still hasn't been uploaded to here or nyaa.
Also thanks for the tip, didn't know they worked that lol.

There's already a CG gallery on the panda, but the game itself still hasn't been uploaded to here or nyaa.
Also thanks for the tip, didn't know they worked that lol.

Praise our saviour
Velka.
I downloaded and it doesn't nerd crack. The cg gallery may take a while to upload because the cg are partials? Like, the face nerd to be merged on the base cg. Judging by what I saw only one girl has a corrupted form thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN