Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I'm actually interested of how they're going to make those corruption scene without H.
Would be kind of disappointed if they just omit the scene though..

P.S.
Most of the time i just use fast forward on the H-scene anyway, only stopping if i see some interesting stuff related to the corruption.
For me it's the corruption that matters, not the H XD
If I'm looking for H...
I'll find NTR stuffs..
:chuuni_yes:

I do half and half, like i stop to check if they are actually talking instead of "ahhhhhh"ing xD, wich is why i love translations, it allows me to skim the games much faster.

More news about corruption games coming soon. TS Mahou Shoujo Nao 2 is supposedly being released sometime this autumn while the next part to Aldo Senki is coming out sometime during August.

These dates aren't exactly certain as theres no "official post" about them but the creators have mentioned these dates so thy are somewhat reliable.

More news about corruption games coming soon. TS Mahou Shoujo Nao 2 is supposedly being released sometime this autumn while the next part to Aldo Senki is coming out sometime during August.

These dates aren't exactly certain as theres no "official post" about them but the creators have mentioned these dates so thy are somewhat reliable.

Aldo Senki what it Aldo Senki ?

TS Mahou Shoujo Nao 2? Since when was this announced?!!! I loved the first game. Link?

ts mahou shoujo nao 2 has been announced for a long time already. the team has been working on this for maybe the past 2 years and they have postponed and delayed the release date few times, but they did mention something about going to release it this time in this year's summer comiket. u can try to find more info from their website crooked navel

to those who have 100% completed revenger, there's a question that i want to ask, in the start menu/screen, do you guys have the goddess? i only have 5 of the main girls plus the ori background and emotion changes, is that all? We don't get goddess in the starting menu?

to those who have 100% completed revenger, there's a question that i want to ask, in the start menu/screen, do you guys have the goddess? i only have 5 of the main girls plus the ori background and emotion changes, is that all? We don't get goddess in the starting menu?

No. At least in my game I don't have her. Dunno about the others.

For the Mind Control fans here... Has anyone else tried out "テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間-" Tales of Undercrust? Because hypnotism, brainwashing machines, all kinds of mind control just permeate the game. Definitely go to sagaoz to get the save to unlock all fights and scenes. Wow.

anyone has access to this game called 天衣舞装(セラフィック)ルクシオン? it's a very old game by maika p and has minor corruption in it, i have problem finding the source

anyone has access to this game called 天衣舞装(セラフィック)ルクシオン? it's a very old game by maika p and has minor corruption in it, i have problem finding the source

Seraphic Luxion. I have it zipped up somewhere I think. I'll PM you.

The kuroinu series contain corruption?
I think i haven't played it yet...
If it does, what kind of corruption is it?
:chuuni_reply:

things has been awfully quiet lately..any good doujins manga or game from the comiket? i think we were expecting a few right? like ts nao 2. We'll only be getting the zion one in another 3 weeks

To be frank, having one doujin / game per month is considered generous enough. Yeah, I am eager for more corruption games, doujin, anthologies, CGs or novels. I have seen a few corruption CGs. That CGs has been a bit more consistent in producing such genre, other than that, there aren't that many of this genre in the other categories. (That's my view, might be wrong) There aren't many artists or game makers who delve into this genre so much as Satou Kuuki or Kuroi Hiroki. Big studios generally only produced one or at max two corruption games per year. Then, probably move to other genres for the next year or two.

Even studios that has produce corruption genre such as Lusterise, Heat-soft, Portion and Herentia has been quiet this year or for a few years. Herentia has produced two corruption games but has been focusing on other games. Same goes for Lune. Portion has been quiet for 2 years, Lusterise - 1 year+, heatsoft - 1 year. I think only Escu:de and Zion has been producing corruption games in the last 2 years continuously, as far as I recall. Maika has totally left the corruption business. So, unless there are more fans or buyers for this genre, I think we have to be patience in waiting for the genre to appear.

Maika has completely abandoned the VN business overall.

I'm more of Saimin-type of eroges mysef but I'm quirky in what kind of games I want to play or see.

Good news! While scrolling my twitter I noticed PinPoint announced two new games, one has Satou Kuuki as artist, corruption guaranteed with him! Hopefully... Here the link to their website with the announcement

EDIT
It seems the link doesn't work from animesharing so...
View attachment 19836

Last edited:
New status on Lagoon, its planned to be released on December 21 of this year

"VenusBlood:Lagoonの発売予定日が2018年12月21日になりました。SNS用素材に発売日を記述いたしました。"

Hello i am playing this new rpg game
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...80804][プルート]-r-r-全宇宙グルメ化計画-[rj224638]-723928/

and it seems really interesting.
Can anyone tell me a way to translate the texts in this game ?
I tried visual novel reader but while vnr detects the game it seems like it fails to hook with the text
can someone help me ?

Its a RPG Maker MV Game, so you can use the RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, here you go: https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

It will just hook the text, so you will also need Translation Aggregator for the actual translation. I just tried it and it worked pretty fine :)

hi, do we have a way to hook yamizome revenger text??
i beat the game but still can't understand the story,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html