Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

No, I thought she murdered people, since their voices aren't that demonic to me.

Truuuu they sounded like a bunch of delinquents

So what are some of the scenes that you all like?

Last edited:
Here is your bimonthly reminder of the preview of the next chapter of Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: on Satou Kuuki Twitter and on the magazine website. It seems that best boy will be no longer best boy.
I've also been playing Yamizome Revenger, and the gameplay is really catching!
And this topic has been quite usefull xD

Here is your bimonthly reminder of the preview of the next chapter of Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: on Satou Kuuki Twitter and on the magazine website. It seems that best boy will be no longer best boy.
I've also been playing Yamizome Revenger, and the gameplay is really catching!
And this topic has been quite usefull xD

So is this going to be the Final Chapter for that or what? Also, you said you're enjoying Revenger so far? How far have you gotten? And what are some of your favorite scene so far?

So is this going to be the Final Chapter for that or what? Also, you said you're enjoying Revenger so far? How far have you gotten? And what are some of your favorite scene so far?
I don't think it'll be the last chapter, but who knows? I am kinda rushing Revenger for the harem ending, then I will take my time to play with the translator. The Acid rain strategy really works!

Truuuu they sounded like a bunch of delinquents

So what are some of the scenes that you all like?

All the scenes are just really nice, and the VAs actually helped bringing out each heroine's own charms. My favorites would be:

-I am pretty biased toward Nao/Silence's scenes, since I like heroines with emotionless tones gaining actual ones slowly. Her fear and desperation in her last corruption scene which then replaced by sweet pleas and longings towards the MC was really well done to me.
-All heroines' first post-corruption scenes in fact, but I particularly like Labyrinth's. The cg and the VA really complement one another, not to mention the BGM that accompanies it makes it feel so heartwarming.
-At first, I didn't care much about Reon/Citron, because at the beginning she seemed indifferent toward the MC to me (and then I just noticed she's his senpai), but Reon's dialogues with MC during their sex in classroom is just so sweet.

As for the endings:

-Nao/Silence. When MC expressed jealousy to people staring at her in cosplay event, she told him that they can have sex in their outfits afterward, which got MC excited.
-Kokoro/Labyrinth. Labyrinth actually tricked Maou MC to stay with her by giving birth to their daughter without him knowing, so now she really got him under her thumb.

Those were what I could recall so far. Might want to update when I find other highlights.
How about yours?

Last edited:
Thanks Nanashiki, I just wanted to point out that your answer of my question at the bottom didn't get proper spoiler tag

Crap, I messed up :"""" Might be the effect of an empty stomach

Ugh...
The game was such a masterpiece that I need to fill their online questionnaire, just to praise the scenario writer's wonderful scenarios.
I really like corruption based on love and emotion. Rather than just blatant brainwashing.
Brainwashing scenarios do kind of giving a feeling like: "It's just a different character" , instead of "the same character corrupted"
But in scenarios such as revenger, it's more like: "I shall embrace the dark side because you actually care and you accepted me, so it's fine even if I have to fall as long as I could be with you" kind of feel... XD
It's kind of hard to describe the feeling I got from game such as revenger....
Too wonderful for me...

Escu:de might just top Dualtail in my best dev's list, losing only in quantity

I hope they will make another corruption scenarios like this...
P.S.
Primaveil also did this, but not enough heroine, meanwhile in revenger, the variety of body type, genre, and personality would be more attractive to a wider range of people XD

I read somewhere that Kazunori said he was relieved that the corruption didn't turn the girls bad or something, and that he could also receive their affections in return, motivates him more in the process.

Last edited:
Havent really paid attention to the dialogue yet, but I like the Arnest and Aquila scene so far.

Design-wise I like Silence even before the game was released..
But damn, the story was so good..
And ayaka's bond with the MC, and her line when she said "As long as I could be with kazu-kun... (It's fine even if I got corrupted)"
That line got me so hard XD

This question maybe a little late, but in Yamizome Revenger, is there a way to differentiate them whenever real girl or isekai girl talk? The name doesn't change so I'm a little confused.

Last edited:
This question maybe a little late, but in Yamizome Revenger, is there a way to differentiate them whenever real girl or isekai girl talk? The name doesn't change so I'm a little confused.

Not really, I mean they're the same, yet at the same time different. Except for the goddess, when the heroine say something, it's most likely to speak for both of them. But through the context and nuance, also their manner of speech, sometimes you might be able to know which is which.

the only one which is visually visible would be the from the goddess during the end game after you have corrupted her, the part where she had sex with multiple copies of MC there was twice where they switched sides from goddess to chihiro.(eye colour) Apart from that yea, no way to differentiate unless you read the text

Going back to Arudo Senki, is anyone familiar with agth?

https://sites.google.com/site/agthook/

Using it with the parameter /x3, I was able to get different threads to appear, but none that seemed to be the game text. Wondering if I should just give up or if I'm close haha.
Yeah, there is basically no way to hook the text. I managed to hook the text in history mode, but it repeats itself so much that it is impossible to actually read. One line becomes several pages of repeating.

Regarding Tossen 3, how do you get the CGs for the white haired magical girl and the Combatant girl?

finishing yamizome has made me very empty lately..
I wonder if there will be any corruption game soon that could fill this hole in my heart...
:chuuni_reality:

Regarding Tossen 3, how do you get the CGs for the white haired magical girl and the Combatant girl?

This was the hardest thing for me to figure out! I found a guide at one point, but now I can't find it..., iirc, you need to approach red first, then blue, then story happens from there. This is before the crater thing happens and you unlock the corruption paths. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, there is basically no way to hook the text. I managed to hook the text in history mode, but it repeats itself so much that it is impossible to actually read. One line becomes several pages of repeating.

That's sad... Thanks for confirming though

This was the hardest thing for me to figure out! I found a guide at one point, but now I can't find it..., iirc, you need to approach red first, then blue, then story happens from there. This is before the crater thing happens and you unlock the corruption paths. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That's sad... Thanks for confirming though

Yeah, found a walkthrough and managed to get true end and fill out the CGs. It was really good, great way to wind down after finishing revenger, though now I don't know what I should play XD

Last edited:
Ooo a new Tetsu no Ra, it appears to be a storyline where Ashley infiltrates an empire in search of research pertaining to "Oni" (The character "306" is an "oni") along with Elimera and Judith (elf from ~Fairies Falldown~).

Speaking of, I should go and play through ~Fairies Falldown~ before Tetsu 2 releases.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like a general version of the Revenger corruption is as follows:

Girl: I might have been corrupted, but you'll never be number as long as I have my important person!

Clive: Well, about that important person of yours... *turns into Kazukun*

Girl: Oh, well never mind then.

And then they go at it.

Nanashiki, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you loved this corruption game right? Well here's the sequel

Tetsu to Ra 2

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1011613

You sir, is a hero I don't deserve but desperately needed.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like a general version of the Revenger corruption is as follows:

Girl: I might have been corrupted, but you'll never be number as long as I have my important person!

Clive: Well, about that important person of yours... *turns into Kazukun*

Girl: Oh, well never mind then.

And then they go at it.

A little bit of a addition there :

Isekai Ver. Girl : You've open my eyes Clive, now I accept your corruption

This World ver. Girl: She might have accept you, but I have someone more important!

Clive: Well, about that important person of yours... It's your turn partner *turns into Kazukun*

Kazu: Sorry about tricking you all this time..

Girl: Oh, well never mind then. Do you want to do it now?

And the best part..

Clive : NOPE, I'LL BE GOING FIRST!

XD

P.S.

Now I'm wondering if there is any corruption VN out there that I haven't played yet...
Hmmm...

You sir, is a hero I don't deserve but desperately needed.

A little bit of a addition there :

Isekai Ver. Girl : You've open my eyes Clive, now I accept your corruption

This World ver. Girl: She might have accept you, but I have someone more important!

Clive: Well, about that important person of yours... It's your turn partner *turns into Kazukun*

Kazu: Sorry about tricking you all this time..

Girl: Oh, well never mind then. Do you want to do it now?

And the best part..

Clive : NOPE, I'LL BE GOING FIRST!

XD

P.S.

Now I'm wondering if there is any corruption VN out there that I haven't played yet...
Hmmm...

I like how the childhood friend one is all like, " this kind of makes sense because I remember you were into this kind of thing too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!