Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

So then, whenever they do it at Zone, it's always between Clive and isekai girls, and when they do it at school, it's between Kazunori and real world ones?
Is that right?

Was anyone able to get a text hooker working for Revenger? I am still having trouble getting any of mine to work.

So then, whenever they do it at Zone, it's always between Clive and isekai girls, and when they do it at school, it's between Kazunori and real world ones?
Is that right?

Hmmm, it's hard to explain, since the isekai girls and the real world ones are "linked" , so when they're in their combat form, they're actually one, but the dominant one changes in some scenario.
It sure is hard to explain..

Was anyone able to get a text hooker working for Revenger? I am still having trouble getting any of mine to work.

I don't really use text hooker, srry.
Perhaps the other might help

I can get ITH to hook, kind of. If I am playing after one scene it will desync, and won’t work until I restart the game. It is only really useful for the H Gallery, then it is consistent.

Hmmm, it's hard to explain, since the isekai girls and the real world ones are "linked" , so when they're in their combat form, they're actually one, but the dominant one changes in some scenario.
It sure is hard to explain..

I can kinda tell the difference between Ayaka and Arnest from their tones, but they both refer to human MC as "Kazu-kun".
Same deal with Kokoro-Labyrinth, plus their speech pattern, but sometimes Kokoro roleplay as her in some scenes.
As for Reon-Citron, Reon calls him Kiyama, while Citron just call him Kazunori.
The hardest ones are Natsuki-Aquila and Nao-Silence, since they sound almost exactly the same.

That's how I see it, at least.

So I did the tossen 3 true end and man, I was not expecting to be that entertained by it. For an eroge it was a really fulfilling conclusion. I know it's in the corruption genre but surprisingly one of my favorite ends was when you find out your goth girl comrade had been a brainwashed magical girl the whole time after she freaks out and attacks her superior officer. After doing some research back at the base, you find out that the brainwashing operation used was illegal even by the evil organization's standards, so you team up with the magical girl to defeat the superior officer responsible. Then after everything is said and done, the magical girl who is no longer brainwashed still keeps working with you in the evil organization anyway.

I liked most of the magical girl corruption, although I did feel bad for blue when yellow and red were already corrupted and were basically ignoring her and being really mean to her so she would fall into their trap. The cast was full of fun characters, and I also liked how you and your boss were basically Drinking Buddies, along with how you both had been banished to the middle of nowhere to help fix the evil organization base

Last edited:
So I did the tossen 3 true end and man, I was not expecting to be that entertained by it. For an eroge it was a really fulfilling conclusion. I know it's in the corruption genre but surprisingly one of my favorite ends was when you find out your goth girl comrade had been a brainwashed magical girl the whole time after she freaks out and attacks her superior officer. After doing some research back at the base, you find out that the brainwashing operation used was illegal even by the evil organization's standards, so you team up with the magical girl to defeat the superior officer responsible. Then after everything is said and done, the magical girl who is no longer brainwashed still keeps working with you in the evil organization anyway.

I liked most of the magical girl corruption, although I did feel bad for blue when yellow and red were already corrupted and were basically ignoring her and being really mean to her so she would fall into their trap. The cast was full of fun characters, and I also liked how you and your boss were basically Drinking Buddies, along with how you both had been banished to the middle of nowhere to help fix the evil organization base

Sorry to sound dumb but can you link the game in VNDB? i am not sure wich game you are talking about and i am interested now xD

Yeah I think I got mine from that torrent just the other day and it came with the crack for it so I don't think you have to worry too much

Last edited:
I can't seem to find any corruption game that i haven't played yet

:chuuni_reality:

Should I replay some old games then....

Don't know if anyone already posted this, but VenusBlood Lagoon is planned to release on December 21

"発売日が2018年12月21日予定になりました"

Reactions: Swarzer
Does anyone know exactly what happened to MAIKA? I was replaying some of their games and I got really sad that there won't be more. Did they just shutdown quietly or Claim bankruptcy or what?

Does anyone know exactly what happened to MAIKA? I was replaying some of their games and I got really sad that there won't be more. Did they just shutdown quietly or Claim bankruptcy or what?

The last message from Maika website is they're losing money and won't continue develop VN anymore.
However the team never quit, they become outsource charactor and gameplay design for mobile games.

Reactions: JimboX
The last message from Maika website is they're losing money and won't continue develop VN anymore.
However the team never quit, they become outsource charactor and gameplay design for mobile games.

And this is why i try to buy games i feel really passionate about, or those that have any english translation, sadly i never bought a Maika game, i know it wouldn't make any difference but.......

So 2 questions fast, what happened to the english translation of VenusBlood Frontier (that was the game right?) when is it due and where will be released/distributed? i mean mangagamer, steam, english dlsite (i hope is this last 1), something else?

And any good corruption rpg game unstranslated? i know a guy that will soon be asking for suggestions and i want to have at least 1 corruption game and 1 ntr game ready to suggest (even better if it has both).

I remember MAIKA fondly for its Ryoujoku Hishoshitsu series. I can see why they quit doing VN's. After all, doing a VN is more expensive than it sounds. Paying VA's, artists, writers, etc. A shame, though, I wasn't really sold on their latest VN's.

And this is why i try to buy games i feel really passionate about, or those that have any english translation, sadly i never bought a Maika game, i know it wouldn't make any difference but.......

So 2 questions fast, what happened to the english translation of VenusBlood Frontier (that was the game right?) when is it due and where will be released/distributed? i mean mangagamer, steam, english dlsite (i hope is this last 1), something else?

And any good corruption rpg game unstranslated? i know a guy that will soon be asking for suggestions and i want to have at least 1 corruption game and 1 ntr game ready to suggest (even better if it has both).

VenusBlood Frontier is becoming kickstarter project. The project is far over budget from the first estimated 200k to 300k now and they need a bit more to hire editor. From admin quote "Although I think the situation has changed considerably, a previous translation estimate for a certain Venus Blood title rang up at $300,000--just for the translation(Not incl. UI)--and we gave up. For this campaign, that would work out to 75% of a $400k base goal. That would simply be completely unfeasible."

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/venusblood-frontier-english-localisation/16225/

VenusBlood Frontier is becoming kickstarter project. The project is far over budget from the first estimated 200k to 300k now and they need a bit more to hire editor. From admin quote "Although I think the situation has changed considerably, a previous translation estimate for a certain Venus Blood title rang up at $300,000--just for the translation(Not incl. UI)--and we gave up. For this campaign, that would work out to 75% of a $400k base goal. That would simply be completely unfeasible."

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/venusblood-frontier-english-localisation/16225/

I really hope they suceed, such a game being sucesfully funded and released will hopefully send signals toother developers, and maybe make some translators crawl out of their hiding places, i bet if it wasn't because they can't make money (or at least not enough to not starve) we would see many more translations, and having the developers reach out with a job offer could be a great motivator (this is something we are already seeing i think).

Although i find it really funny how they try to sell a non R18 version lol, sure the game/story can work without the H but we all know what we look for in an VN right? xD

Although i find it really funny how they try to sell a non R18 version lol, sure the game/story can work without the H but we all know what we look for in an VN right? xD

I'm actually interested of how they're going to make those corruption scene without H.
Would be kind of disappointed if they just omit the scene though..

P.S.
Most of the time i just use fast forward on the H-scene anyway, only stopping if i see some interesting stuff related to the corruption.
For me it's the corruption that matters, not the H XD
If I'm looking for H...
I'll find NTR stuffs..
:chuuni_yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.