Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

With Prison Academy coming out in less than a week i took a stroll around the web scoping out where i could get a digital copy, and to my terrible surprise, even the official lilith shop seems to only be selling hard copies of the game for now.

I remember their games used to leak early as shit so maybe this is them trying to resolve that issue but this is going overboard i think.... well damn. I really wanted to support Sian and this new series but i'm sure not gonna buy it if i have to wait longer than a dvd-rip is released, fuck dat

I am pretty sure all their games get released on dlsite at the same time or almost.

Mine works finejust by launching 神装聖姫エレメンティア.eXe (after extracting), make sure your system is set to japanese or redownload the torrent

it's not a given, the last one was translated by fans, so if they don't pick it up it will stay untranslated unfortunately

Ok, it true that it translated by fans but it still good than raw,right? Also, I still wish that 神装聖姫エレメンティア need translation because I don't understand it all including the ending. Can someone help us with that?

Ok, it true that it translated by fans but it still good than raw,right? Also, I still wish that 神装聖姫エレメンティア need translation because I don't understand it all including the ending. Can someone help us with that?

I know kikiriki engine (神装聖姫エレメンティア engine) pretty well, I can extract, modify and reinsert script easily, but I'm not a good translator and a barely decent writer as Japanese and English aren't my primes languages.

Here a little proof of concept, english script with word wrapping:

capture.jpg

However, if a group of people want to handle the raw translation part I can help with the engine side ;)

ANyone play this game, ヒロイン絶滅計画, "Heroine Destruction Plan"? I wonder how do we play it, and the chance to get cards with corrupted heroine as well as how time-consuming it is. I search on internet but I can barely find cards with corrupted heroine.

I know kikiriki engine (神装聖姫エレメンティア engine) pretty well, I can extract, modify and reinsert script easily, but I'm not a good translator and a barely decent writer as Japanese and English aren't my primes languages.

Here a little proof of concept, english script with word wrapping:

View attachment 17036

However, if a group of people want to handle the raw translation part I can help with the engine side ;)

I would help but I don't have enough time, maybe next month I'll be available if you're still interested

So, is anyone planning on getting the new [あ] game coming out. I am pretty sure it will be having corruption/mind break. From the recent blog post it is in production and likely coming out within the next few months. If I knew ways of getting DMM point cards or DLsite well in the U.S. I would get it and share. The next game [あ] is releasing is one taking place in the Zero no Tsukaima universe. I'd recommend to check out their games if anyone is interested in mind break, corruption, ahegao, harem, and self-insertion (You can change the names of yourself and the characters), well at least all their other games had those themes. To be fair, the art isn't great and is repeated quite a bit, but I really enjoy it because it hits all of my kinks in the right places. The blog post in question: http://b.dlsite.net/RG09454/archives/1788515.html.

BTW prison accademia is out already
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ204938.html
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2348092

edit: I'm past the first sex scene and I must say it's really well done, they put a lot of work into it!

Hell yeah... I just finished it and damn... that's some of the best overall presentation i've ever seen in a hentai game. Even if you're a person who likes Kagamis' artwork more, you can't deny those quality animation scenes, holy shit. The only thing that bummed me out is how short it is. I only played the frist two prison battleship games before this one, but they seemed to stretch out alot longer if i'm remembering correctly. I'm happy to have supported the game and i hope more people do, Sians' artwork is just epic

Reactions: lconklejean
One thing i didn't loke about prison battleship is that it felt too diluted and a bit repetitive so i don't mind it being shorter

Hell yeah... I just finished it and damn... that's some of the best overall presentation i've ever seen in a hentai game. Even if you're a person who likes Kagamis' artwork more, you can't deny those quality animation scenes, holy shit. The only thing that bummed me out is how short it is. I only played the frist two prison battleship games before this one, but they seemed to stretch out alot longer if i'm remembering correctly. I'm happy to have supported the game and i hope more people do, Sians' artwork is just epic

There is no denying the overall quality of the engine(1.0.1) and animations, I did not like a subset of the content but you make good point here.

There is no denying the overall quality of the engine(1.0.1) and animations, I did not like a subset of the content but you make good point here.

What does the patch do exactly? i am downloading an already patched version (suposedly) and want to know what doe sit add or fix.

What does the patch do exactly? i am downloading an already patched version (suposedly) and want to know what doe sit add or fix.

The games official site says the patch fixes "defects". I haven't read the patch notes in detail but as someone who finished the game unpatched, i didn't notice anything that seemed off with the game. (i haven't tried all the routes yet)

I have the first version and I noticed that the scenes replay are not unlocked, I don't know if it's intentional and I have to finish every route or if it's a bug, I'll try the 1.01 later since I have bought the game on dlsite =P

Even with all the beautiful artwork the concept of the prison battle ship games kind bores me now... This stuff really doesn't match up to a well done super-heroine corruption game. I miss Maika and Discovery

ANyone play this game, ヒロイン絶滅計画, "Heroine Destruction Plan"? I wonder how do we play it, and the chance to get cards with corrupted heroine as well as how time-consuming it is. I search on internet but I can barely find cards with corrupted heroine.

It is a card game where you accumulate cards with high attack, defense and skill, and then assemble 5 cards into your main slot to defeat enemies. The game is quite simple actually, even with almost 0 knowledge in Japanese, I can comprehend the game easily. Not all cards have corruption, only SSR cards had corruption in the final form. Well, to reach a level where you can start challenging others properly in various events will take at least few months time. I would give it 6 months if you are hardworking and log in daily and at a 2-3 hours interval. If playing casually, for normal event, it is still fine. For special event which requires good cards, it will be impossible to get into top 100 which rewards players nicely.

Does anyone knows anything about cross emotion gaiden?
Looks like there's corruption , and the original game cross emotion had them

Does anyone knows anything about cross emotion gaiden?
Looks like there's corruption , and the original game cross emotion had them

You mean the one from Touchable? Well, there are 3 episodes and as far as I know, the second episode has corruption. 1st and 3rd episodes don't have corruption scene. Currently, haven't seen any of the 3 episodes shared anywhere except for CG set.

Here are a couple of interesting new one

『魔装処女 ~絶対支配のカルナバル~
http://www.crossover-soft.jp/index.php

(Nothing concrete yet outside an illustration but they DID say it has corruption) Will have to see

巨乳プリンセス催眠「下賤な貴方のモノを……んちゅっ、んじゅるるる……れろっ、しゃぶったりするものですか!」
http://www.lune-soft.jp/game/15356
(This one is just mind-control but....I like mind-control mix with fantasy)

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Here are a couple of interesting new one
巨乳プリンセス催眠「下賤な貴方のモノを……んちゅっ、んじゅるるる……れろっ、しゃぶったりするものですか!」
http://www.lune-soft.jp/game/15356
(This one is just mind-control but....I like mind-control mix with fantasy)

I think I'm gonna skip this game. I don't like fantasy settings. I could have given it a chance if it was drawn by Skyhouse, though, which makes me think, this is the first year Lune hasn't used Skyhouse on an eroge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.