Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I "finished" Tetsu to Ra... not a fan. The setup and world building were very nice and fleshed out, but the actual corruption was more just hard rape and it seemed like the girls were more scared than enthralled by the corruption. There wasn't much double-crossing, and really the fact that no one seemed to enjoy the corruption just made the story very boring for me. I ended up mash-clicking through the second half. I dunno, not for me.

@Azope Thanks!

But I always thought the corruption has always been there for VBH. There's the so-called "awakened" form for each of the main heroines, as well as the new "insane" form for them (only in miniform, unlike in VBR that has them showed up in event and full character CGs).

I wish I could have character CGs for VBH and VBR.

So i have a theory : if you win a heroine she will be ours and be breeding for have a army and if you lost one she will become a enemi after corrupion but for now it only a theorie only two way to confirm ; the opening and play the game.

So basically....
NTR?
:chuuni_notbad:

So basically....
NTR?
:chuuni_notbad:
No : ntr a character love is steall by anoter character but in that case
1) i don't think the main char love any of the girl
2) the girl is not steel she is corrupt
and it just a theorie made with the clue i have maybe i just be wrong some clue say me that it will have a least a little corruption :
i seen a image of one of girl with the tatoo you seen in a lot of corruption transformation
and they say that if you lost a girl to enemie they will be rape and other so i just supose they will be use against you

even if the MC is a hero he still use clasique mc power and use girl for create a army so somehow and even more after play the trial that give the meeting with the mc and the girl i think sooner or latter the mc will have a link with the main ennemie maybe familie or master servant but still a link ;)

No : ntr a character love is steall by anoter character but in that case
1) i don't think the main char love any of the girl
2) the girl is not steel she is corrupt
and it just a theorie made with the clue i have maybe i just be wrong some clue say me that it will have a least a little corruption :
i seen a image of one of girl with the tatoo you seen in a lot of corruption transformation
and they say that if you lost a girl to enemie they will be rape and other so i just supose they will be use against you

even if the MC is a hero he still use clasique mc power and use girl for create a army so somehow and even more after play the trial that give the meeting with the mc and the girl i think sooner or latter the mc will have a link with the main ennemie maybe familie or master servant but still a link ;)

It doesn't need to be love, that is just ironically the easiest to turn to ntr, if there is a positive bond between the characters they can be ntr too it just harder to really do/portray, for example in an adventure party a companion can be turned over to the dark side, even if there wasn't love only loyalty and admiration that too could count as ntr, as long as she starts fucking someone on the other side xD

I "finished" Tetsu to Ra... not a fan. The setup and world building were very nice and fleshed out, but the actual corruption was more just hard rape and it seemed like the girls were more scared than enthralled by the corruption. There wasn't much double-crossing, and really the fact that no one seemed to enjoy the corruption just made the story very boring for me. I ended up mash-clicking through the second half. I dunno, not for me.

Ah, yeah you're right about that. The corruption part was kinda bland. I just think I liked the overall concept mostly. I kinda skimmed through it too when I played it. Totally understandable that you didn't enjoy it. Wasn't the greatest game, but I liked it.

It doesn't need to be love, that is just ironically the easiest to turn to ntr, if there is a positive bond between the characters they can be ntr too it just harder to really do/portray, for example in an adventure party a companion can be turned over to the dark side, even if there wasn't love only loyalty and admiration that too could count as ntr, as long as she starts fucking someone on the other side xD

I kind of agree with this XD

Ah, yeah you're right about that. The corruption part was kinda bland. I just think I liked the overall concept mostly. I kinda skimmed through it too when I played it. Totally understandable that you didn't enjoy it. Wasn't the greatest game, but I liked it.

Well , I kind of love Tetsu to Ra though, perhaps the lack of brainwashing is the thing I liked about it (personal preference XD) , well , but the best corruption for me was the loli though , the corruption scenario felt real good there , at least for me

P.S.

Are there any working links for the early justice blade series ?
I can't seem to find those
:chuuni_message:

Last edited:
With regard to 背徳の学園 ~闇に捧げられた乙女たち~ has anyone been able to install that on a windows 10 system? Checking for a friend.. ;)

@masterdetective - your attachments are broken. Perhaps you need a cd cracker or a cracked version of the game?

I was under the impression that that's what I had =/
Any suggestions...?

Can't see the attachment, but Primaveil Drei needs to be played using japanese local emulator or setting japanese time. Probabily. Well, I use local emulator and it works fine

I do have Japanese locale on, aha...

I've already changed my computer's locale to Japanese, though...wouldn't that have the same effect, though?

But that IS the screenshot I keep getting...

I've already changed my computer's locale to Japanese, though...wouldn't that have the same effect, though?

But that IS the screenshot I keep getting...

It's not the same, because you didn't actually meet all the requirements. You set your locale to japanese. but this gamer, and a few others, check for more than just locale. You also have to have japanese time settings. If it doesn't match japanese time in your system clock the game will purposely break.

In the case of exstia the words will all be gibberish.

As for the software MuchSalty1 linked, that will likely work since it will change locale and set time settings to japanese when running the game. But anything that sets your time to japanese time will also work. You need japanese time AND locale. I just use visual novel reader, it can do all of this and it translates. Use whatever works for you.

Well , I kind of love Tetsu to Ra though, perhaps the lack of brainwashing is the thing I liked about it (personal preference XD) , well , but the best corruption for me was the loli though , the corruption scenario felt real good there , at least for me

P.S.

Are there any working links for the early justice blade series ?
I can't seem to find those
:chuuni_message:

Oooo, yeah the priestess. I liked when she has the nuns in her church raped and she thinks it's just what she should be doing.

As for justice blade series I think I gave up trying to get some of them. I think I got the first game though. I have 1,3, and zero. So Missing the second one only? I'm pretty sure I had to search A TON for the first game. Don't bother searching for the english name, I remember I found it by searching Japanese name in like a million places. I wish I still had the magnet, I'd give it.

Dear Nanashiki

I have absolutely no idea if THIS actually contains the game or not....(but if it does, spread it around)

http://zhongzicili.pw/cili/7iEoGIft9dasLibs8ViB1U6pRTf.html

http://www.bteye.org/thread/MAIKA-Choukou-Sentai-Justice-Blade-Collection_82e03b.html

You must be a hero aren't you :O
Somehow there are some peers to seed from
Thanks a lot deathranger XD , I don't think I'll be able to find that chinese sharing website (?) by myself XD

P.S.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/680320/The_Heiress/

It's out on steam ~

i find a sound only corruption [TS Hypnosis] Angela's Dominance -The Curse of Lewd Insignia / Fallen Angel but i just find the trial

Last edited:
Have anyone played Choukou Shinki Ixseal? Are there more corruption than the two main characters? The available CGs on sadpanda doesn't have any extra, but it seems like there are more.

On the other note, I'm always upset that the corruption ending in Alicesoft usually end with the MC, sometimes corrupted himself, died by the hands of the corrupted heroines. The big bads usually win anyway. Any VN where the MC didn't die after the girls are corrupted? :(

Have anyone played Choukou Shinki Ixseal? Are there more corruption than the two main characters? The available CGs on sadpanda doesn't have any extra, but it seems like there are more.

On the other note, I'm always upset that the corruption ending in Alicesoft usually end with the MC, sometimes corrupted himself, died by the hands of the corrupted heroines. The big bads usually win anyway. Any VN where the MC didn't die after the girls are corrupted? :(

Yes have some : the one were the MC is the corruptor,(venus blood serie) the one that the main character become a sex toy the one where the main caracter is corrupte too.

I just seen tha the new triangle is crack i end the dowload of the game and test if the crack work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please