Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Re, Nogoodgame1 :

Oh yes... good old Haitoku 1... the superior "Bible Black" to Bible Black... like I've said elsewhere in this forum before, this was a masterpiece in terms of demonic corruption...For me, this is how Bible Black should have been from the start.

I don't think the creator "Liquid"? does these type of corruption game much these days... Great to see that someone got a hand on one of the classics of corruption game.

Oh yes, I also agree that Maika is generic in their story/scenario...but I still love their super heroine corruption games and still wish they're around for more games.

So, one more review post as I just finished Sailor Knights 2 and Haitoku no Gakuen

Sailor Knights 2: has convinced me that Maika is the most generic creator, all of their plots seem to follow the exact same formula. That being said, this was probably my favorite Maika game to date. The routes are all pretty good, there's plenty of betrayal, and the final "both pairs are corrupted but don't know the other one is and they both try to backstab each other" scenario was absolutely hilarious. Not much else to say, if you've played one Maika game you've played them all

Haitoku no Gakuen: Holy crap, this has dethroned Tossen 3 as my favorite corruption VN so far. It had everything I want in a corruption story - the MC is masquerading as a good guy, integrates himself well into the school. Quickly creates a few loyal servants who are also hidden in order to extend his options. Is always thinking a few steps ahead - not only to corrupt the main girls, but also having his nun servant corrupt the general townspeople through missionary work. Each servant still retains some personality - from the loyal and perfect nun Sakurako to the extremely horny Honoka (seriously, stop almost ruining my plans because of your libido!) All the corruption routes are great, Izumi is probably the best since there's a significant portion after she's corrupted where she tries out her new powers. But Yuka is best girl. I only have 3 minor gripes - 1.) no corrupted outfits. Except for the bondage outfit Yuka and her mother wear, there was no "witch outfit" which was a bit disappointing. 2.) The epilogue was really short. You don't even really get to see Maria's corrupted personality, or how she's feeding false information to the witch hunters - I really wanted to see that in action. 3. I know this is weird, but some of the scenarios were a bit too "real" for my liking - gang rape into blackmail I'm sure is a thing that happens in real life more than I'd want to admit, and that was kind of weird to play through. I liked the more realistic school setting, but maybe not so realistic corruption avenues.

All in all though, Haitoku no Gakuen is definitely my favorite corruption VN I've read so far. I highly recommend it. If anyone has other suggestions of games similar to this one, I am all ears!

Could you leave links to where you downloaded them?

Heroine's being put back to their original form and then deciding to fall is the best. What games have this? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I'm not sure if it exist as of now, I sure hope I will find it one day though....
:chuuni_reality:

I am having nothing to do about corruption now. Waiting for the new eroge and using doujinshi to keep me dont become too bored and now I am started to bored of those doujinshi that I stored in favourite of exhentai. The thing is, what is your best doujinshi or eromanga that you ever read. For me I can't put anything as the best but my favourites are witch hunter hunt by homura subaru,Harabaku level drain by negai wataru,ikusa otome valkyrie 2 by inoino and saint louise(from seigi no heroine kangoku file vol.14 which features f*cking awesome vampire corruption). These are chosen from my 415 hentais that I stored in my favourites of my account in e-hentai named fooooooooooo.

Is there a link for saint louise? I can't seem to find it

I'm not sure if it exist as of now, I sure hope I will find it one day though....
:chuuni_reality:

For corrupt girls choosing to fall after being "saved/healed/freed". I think in one of the routes of Janne2, Janne gets saved/healed by the silver haired loli god. Janne just uses her knowledge about astral beings to help trap her and rape her. Not sure if I remember incorrectly. Someone that played the game, can you confirm?

That's about it though lol. I think a few games do the brainwash and then partially come abck to their senses, but they usually just get brainwashed or lewded into falling again. Kind of the same thing? Tossen 3 and sailor knights did that.

BTW, found something goooood. A TON of liquid games in one download. It's caled liquid black box. I think I copied a few trackers before finally finding one with seeds. Here is what I get when I copy my magnet link.

https://pastebin.com/05bCxuiB

Thanks for the link though, nogoodname1

EDIT: They're a bunch of demos. my bad. Didn't know.

Last edited:
Anyone done with ixseal yet? I feel like this is the best alicesoft game up to date in terms of quality . Feels like they've poured in tons of budget for this game. The art and the animation are all epic sweet! The user interface is also very smooth. I've only covered one corruption road as of now but this is some good shit.

I'm seeing a high chance it's going to be adapted into hentai anime like all the alice soft predecessors.

@Animefan_09

As I mentioned before, I got Haitoku no Gakuen from this thread:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...][liquid]-背徳の学園-~闇に捧げられた乙女たち~-[1-07gb]-28000/

And here's a magnet link for the torrent I used for Sailor Knights 2:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ed80a99e8a0e9db2235b63dde760997e7f10fc6&dn=%5b140124%5d%20%5bMAIKA%5d%20%e5%ad%a6%e5%9c%92%e8%81%96%e6%88%a6%e5%a3%ab%e3%82%bb%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a9%e3%83%bc%e3%83%8a%e3%82%a4%e3%83%882%20%ef%bd%9e%e6%ad%a3%e7%be%a9%e3%81%ae%e3%83%92%e3%83%ad%e3%82%a4%e3%83%b3%e5%ae%8c%e5%85%a8%e6%82%aa%e5%a0%95%e3%81%a1%e3%83%9e%e3%83%8b%e3%83%a5%e3%82%a2%e3%83%ab%ef%bd%9e&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Reactions: Animefan_09
Does someone have a crack for 超光戦隊ジャスティスブレイド3 from MAIKA? or a way to crack games from them?

Damn, there are some samples CGs up now of the new Lilith brainwashing game and holy shit... Best artwork in a prison battleship related game yet imo. Provided that there's as much content as usual for the series.... gonna be soo good

Whoa i really like gow much variation they are putting in some of those scenes, i hope it will have some more fetishes i like other than just infinite rape like some of the other games in the series

@nogoodname1

I beat Haitoku No Gakuen. You're right, that was fantastic. I wish we got to see more of the witch hunter as well. Made me a bit sad. Seeing her fall to all the other girls and then eventually become hopeless was very nice. One of my other favorite parts was the class prez with her parents helping break her. Also, in general I really like how naughty all their evil expressions looked during the regular visual novel portions, and then they'd just go on acting like good girls again. Sweet evil smiles all around

I looked peaked through The sequel, it doesn't look nearly as good. Maybe I'm wrong. Did you play it? Also, wow I definitely want more of this. I thought of another game after playing this. Tetsu to Ra
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[160226][tsurumiku]鉄と裸[1-53gb]-469461/

I don't remember if it was this good. But I liked the overall process and story, you might like it. I remembered liking how every main girl played an important role in that one.

That being said, adoes anyone know are there other games like this? I need more corruption VN's. I really liked the who "infiltrate undetected" part. Games like that are usually so good.

Last edited:
I tried to dowload the free trial of venus blood brave but it only 4KB/s and so it say will take 1day and some hour for just 276 MB fuck that i don't remember have travel back time in very early web (and it not my connection it work properly )

Last edited:
@masterdetective - your attachments are broken. Perhaps you need a cd cracker or a cracked version of the game?

On a unrelated note, has anyone played Ma o Jutaiseshi Otome no Kuetsu? Is it decent? From the CG iIve seen it looks like it could have some promise, but I'm not really into pregnancy and that seems to be a major theme.

@nogoodname1

I beat Haitoku No Gakuen. You're right, that was fantastic. I wish we got to see more of the witch hunter as well. Made me a bit sad. Seeing her fall to all the other girls and then eventually become hopeless was very nice. One of my other favorite parts was the class prez with her parents helping break her. Also, in general I really like how naughty all their evil expressions looked during the regular visual novel portions, and then they'd just go on acting like good girls again. Sweet evil smiles all around

I looked peaked through The sequel, it doesn't look nearly as good. Maybe I'm wrong. Did you play it? Also, wow I definitely want more of this. I thought of another game after playing this. Tetsu to Ra
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[160226][tsurumiku]鉄と裸[1-53gb]-469461/

I don't remember if it was this good. But I liked the overall process and story, you might like it. I remembered liking how every main girl played an important role in that one.

That being said, adoes anyone know are there other games like this? I need more corruption VN's. I really liked the who "infiltrate undetected" part. Games like that are usually so good.

Liquid is another good company, not all their game sare good but they have some variety and a big pool sample xD

Does VenusBlood -Brave- have corruption in it? From what I can see, it's probably impregnation. The demon characters look oddly similar to some human characters, but I believe they're different characters.
I want this to have corruption for the protagonist characters, while the demons have their insane forms like in Hypno and Ragnarok.

Hi all! I was wondering if someone could help me? I keep getting this error whenever I try to play Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei:

View attachment 16783

View attachment 16784

Can anyone tell me what the problem is, and how I can fix it? Thanks.
Can't see the attachment, but Primaveil Drei needs to be played using japanese local emulator or setting japanese time. Probabily. Well, I use local emulator and it works fine

Does VenusBlood -Brave- have corruption in it? From what I can see, it's probably impregnation. The demon characters look oddly similar to some human characters, but I believe they're different characters.
I want this to have corruption for the protagonist characters, while the demons have their insane forms like in Hypno and Ragnarok.

We don't know but generaly venus blood alternate corruption and create monster by impregniation and since the last was a corruption it will probaly be a breeding but they have exeption : venus blood hypno and this one is a exptetion in many way : it appen less that one years after ragnarok (if you have not play it play it it the second best corruption venus blood after venus blood frontier) and it a rpg and not the usual other système they have, the main charactère is apenrtly a "good" guy and the enemie can use the girl if you lost against they . and i find one image that can be a clue that it a corruption game too :i want give you link but i check and that image and two other is anymore only probaly it was the studio give some image for realese date and some for prerelease like usual but some site give the two in same time. Anoter strange think is we not have the opening like usual and in the trial we don't have all the main heroine but some main and some secondary.

So i have a theory : if you win a heroine she will be ours and be breeding for have a army and if you lost one she will become a enemi after corrupion but for now it only a theorie only two way to confirm ; the opening and play the game.

ps sory for bad english i don't have orthographe check in this computer and i am not english native

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!