Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I've been following Crooked Navel's twitter account @KuroSND , it looks like TS Nao 2 is being written and drawn as we speak. They're a small group that works at their own pace so I'm personally expecting something by March next year, no official date has been set.

It's just nice to know that a sequel to something that awesome is already on the way. I guess they're delaying the Dark Princess 2 game until after TS Nao 2.

I've been following Crooked Navel's twitter account @KuroSND , it looks like TS Nao 2 is being written and drawn as we speak. They're a small group that works at their own pace so I'm personally expecting something by March next year, no official date has been set.

It's just nice to know that a sequel to something that awesome is already on the way. I guess they're delaying the Dark Princess 2 game until after TS Nao 2.
Can I have a link to the post in question?

It's not a specific announcement post or anything like that. He just occasionally tweets about how he just finished writing a scene or how he enjoys writing for a character. For example https://twitter.com/KuroSND/status/652519000010719232 as best i can tell mentions how much he likes writing Ignis and how she's not going to be defeated by other magical girls "this time" with a response about someone being excited to see who falls this time.

Last edited:
any 1 has a working download link for 聖騎士セルシア 〜悪辣たる姫君?

As far as I remember, the game works normally for me when I installed it. Do you have the language set to Japanese in your Windows?
Is it showing Japanese in the game??

It's a little hard to help without more information.

Yeah i changed language of Windows to Japanese, in game itself all i see in dialogs are some squares and other symbols.

Hmmmm..

On my computer (using Windows 7) I'd go to Region & Language, make sure that in Administrative, your language for non-code program is Japanese and that you have Japanese installed for the Display Language in "Keyboard &Language"

Those are the things that would help the computer read the game in Japanese since some games DO that while some doesn't.

Hope it helps.

AHAHAHHAHAHA!! FINALLY!! LUNATIC ANGEL TORRENT IS OUT!!!

Time to "write" on those "white papers" ~~

:chuuni_fall:
:chuuni_bye:

Yeah, I'm sorry I wasn't here to announce it first but playing the thing after a long drought of no corruption game after Oshieko takes priority and MAN was it good... takes me back to the way I feel in the old MAIKA day where almost every situation in the game seems to be gold. (Ala Justice Blade, Sailor Knight).

So I'll do a full review later on likes/dislike,etc about this game but I would give this game a 9-10 out of 10. It's currently rivaling Exstia for no.1 game in corruption of 2015 (the other games not yet out or ripped not withstanding) and WOULD have won if they'd tweak it a bit more to my liking.

Even as it is... it's still very good and highly recommended by me.

AHAHAHHAHAHA!! FINALLY!! LUNATIC ANGEL TORRENT IS OUT!!!

I see from reading the getchu page that this game seems to be reminiscent of the Justice Blade games (which i love) by Maika. (I miss you Jade Chieftain *cries*) Would you mind giving some impressions of the game after you've tried it out? Games like this seem to be either be really good or really bad in terms of writing.

Yeah, I'm sorry I wasn't here to announce it first but playing the thing after a long drought of no corruption game after Oshieko takes priority and MAN was it good... takes me back to the way I feel in the old MAIKA day where almost every situation in the game seems to be gold. (Ala Justice Blade, Sailor Knight).

Oh , about MAIKA , any news?
I mean they said that they would shift to the mobile games somethingsomething...

Hmm.... so i got bored and played Lunatic Angels....

I won't get too spoiler-ish but honestly, i don't think this game comes near the epic Justice Blade series, especially the ones that after you finish the first campaign, you hit that "REVENGE!" button... oh man.

Anyways, imo this game moves waaay to quickly and the writing is sparse and pretty meh. I think the Justice Blade and Sailor Knight games really made the player feel like they got a little close to the super heroine squad before all the terror began, and the stakes seemed higher for the player character.

Another thing.... h-scenes, they're so damn short and there are so few of them it's truly a bummer.

Well, it's better than nothing tho dudes :D

Hmm.... so i got bored and played Lunatic Angels....

I won't get too spoiler-ish but honestly, i don't think this game comes near the epic Justice Blade series, especially the ones that after you finish the first campaign, you hit that "REVENGE!" button... oh man.

Anyways, imo this game moves waaay to quickly and the writing is sparse and pretty meh. I think the Justice Blade and Sailor Knight games really made the player feel like they got a little close to the super heroine squad before all the terror began, and the stakes seemed higher for the player character.

Another thing.... h-scenes, they're so damn short and there are so few of them it's truly a bummer.

Well, it's better than nothing tho dudes :D

i'm pretty sure 聖騎士セルシア ~悪辣たる姫君 / Holy Knight Celsia will be interesting, but no game yet .... so...

Well, that game does have some fine looking artwork, tho there's something about the super heroes/power rangers type theme that gets to me so much more :D

So, this game "Flash Warrior Silver Justice!" was just released yesterday thanks to mikocon: http://www.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21775&extra=page=1

I tried it this morning considering it looks almost perfectly like a knock off Maika game, but alas.... There's something about the writing in Maika games. (also that damn card game in the Aisaiger series makes those games highly replayable as well even though there isn't much corruption content)

EDIT: Damn, i hadn't even noticed this super heroine themed corruption game that also was just released at the end of Oct: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=868900

Last edited:
The Silver Justice game? i didn't play it long enough to find out, but going by all the details about the game up on getchu, it would be quite minimal. There's certainly no mind control and the male protagonist is a good guy of all things :D No turning the heroines into wicked slaves... all around, i'd skip it.

Well, that game does have some fine looking artwork, tho there's something about the super heroes/power rangers type theme that gets to me so much more :D

So, this game "Flash Warrior Silver Justice!" was just released yesterday thanks to mikocon: http://www.mikocon.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=21775&extra=page=1

I tried it this morning considering it looks almost perfectly like a knock off Maika game, but alas.... There's something about the writing in Maika games. (also that damn card game in the Aisaiger series makes those games highly replayable as well even though there isn't much corruption content)

EDIT: Damn, i hadn't even noticed this super heroine themed corruption game that also was just released at the end of Oct: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=868900

i also waiting on that last one ディバインハートSP ~ラストリゾート 秘島の獣欲プリズン

Lunatic Angels done.....
Hmmm... Not bad....
But for those who loves costume change (like me) .... Too bad there aren't any :( ....
Overall .... Nice one...

Subjectively : 7 / 10

:chuuni_bye:

Reactions: espiekerella
Exstia 2 is coming out? That sounds interesting... but, the MC is still the good guy huh. Can the developers at least give us the chance to make him go evil or something? There's nothing worse than being on the good guy's side in a corruption game.

Reactions: Pirateninja
Exstia 2 is coming out? That sounds interesting... but, the MC is still the good guy huh. Can the developers at least give us the chance to make him go evil or something? There's nothing worse than being on the good guy's side in a corruption game.

i like idea of bein good guy, because if you will be a bad guy in a NTR game where your girl cheated on you not as fun as if you was a good guy.

i like idea of bein good guy, because if you will be a bad guy in a NTR game where your girl cheated on you not as fun as if you was a good guy.

Hmm? Is that so?
Personally I love to be on the side of who makes the girl cheats on the good guy~

In NTR it's good to play the good guy.
In classic corruption games it's cool to play the bad guy ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM