Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I like TS Mahou Shoujo Nao a lot, I just find it strange that it ends when it does.
I was like "That's is? We still got 2 girls left, though..."
It also has nice clothes and gender bender, so that's a plus (for me, anyway).

A lot of people on Japanese message board said the same thing and pretty much thinks that TS Mahou Shojo Nao is pretty much an incomplete game that Crooked Navel release like this because they need some money back. They'll probably make a sequel if it sells well but when that is is anybody's guess since it's a Doujin Game.

I think the character design for the Magical girls both good & evil version looks great but I still need to find time to play it.

A lot of people on Japanese message board said the same thing and pretty much thinks that TS Mahou Shojo Nao is pretty much an incomplete game that Crooked Navel release like this because they need some money back. They'll probably make a sequel if it sells well but when that is is anybody's guess since it's a Doujin Game.

I think the character design for the Magical girls both good & evil version looks great but I still need to find time to play it.

Hm, that also explains the very much half-assed "fight-system" ... not that I'm complaining, my japanese language skills can't really handle anything more complicated :P

Bladeranger HCG is out by FlowerTradeWinds (Thank you)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...~-complete-cg-[198m-lossless-73m-jpg]-223469/

(After looking it over personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed since compared to SailorKnight 2, there seems to be less scenario and HCG because there seems to be have been a LOT of good idea bounced around on their message board that it's funny that only one or two seemed to have been used.... still it's something to look forward to and I'm pretty sure that unused scenario might pop up in other Maika game from now on.)

Bladeranger HCG is out by FlowerTradeWinds (Thank you)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...~-complete-cg-[198m-lossless-73m-jpg]-223469/

(After looking it over personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed since compared to SailorKnight 2, there seems to be less scenario and HCG because there seems to be have been a LOT of good idea bounced around on their message board that it's funny that only one or two seemed to have been used.... still it's something to look forward to and I'm pretty sure that unused scenario might pop up in other Maika game from now on.)
hope so, and wish Maika long live.

Interesting...

Spoilers!!!

It seems one of the scenarios is the guy creates a clone of one of the girls (the dark haired one) and engages in infantile play with her, diaper fetish and all. The mind control aspect is then he somehow magically fuses them together and can call up the personality of the sexy slave girl from within the heroine.
In another scenario, they capture the gold one and just absolutely flood her with pleasure and brainwashing drugs then train her when she is malleable.
With the red headed one there is the tentacle one, but there is also another scenario where he has an instant hypno power. Unfortunately I don't think you see her under very much. Good stuff.

Well that sounds pretty novel for the Blue dark hair girl, might have been a suggestion by the fans. The rest I think are pretty standard but I'll enjoy them all the same (once it gets uploaded by someone and downloaded by me....sooner or later...

I have been playing TS Mahou Nao and it's pretty good though there are shortcomings...will do a more complete review once I finished it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!