Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

My review on TS Maho Shojou Nao

Here is my review on Crooked Navel’s Doujin game. I think this is their very first game and hope that they DO create more since overall I think they did create a pretty good game even if there were short comings in the game. There might be some spoiler in the review so if you want to play it first hand without any hint to the story, don’t read it ok.

Good part

1. The art

I’m not sure how the Crooked Navel circle is comprised but the character art for TS MahouShoujoNao feels and look different than previous Crooked Navel corruption doujin where to be blunt, looks a lot like loli or petanko (flat chested girl). To me, the Crooked Navel brand relies a lot on their beautifully crafted corruption story to draw me in while the art sort of turns me off a bit. This doesn’t seem to be the case here, I wonder if they hire a new artist or if their usual artist evolves his/her style. Whatever the case, I like it.

2. A very good corruption story

Crooked Navel crafts a pretty good corruption story in the Corruption mode where the gradual erosion of will/enslavement and then corruption of Arti Cheri is well shown. (This doesn’t apply to Knight Ignis who went and got corrupted in one go a little too quickly but what the hey, I’m not complaining) You can see Arti Cheri more or less struggling to fight but to no avail so that’s good. Most corruption story that I’ve played doesn’t do the gradual erosion all that well.

3. Constant Inner thoughts from the corrupted Magical girls

This is actually a little refreshing because MAIKA and the other more or less keep the focus on the main character corrupting the girls and we only get to see the corrupted girls new mindset only a couple of time and a lot of time, they don’t interact with each other after being corrupted all that much. This game is a little different in that because the viewpoint change to Ignis and Cheri’s inner thought ALL the time in the Corruption side (even more than the evil protagonist Kai) after being corrupted, you see how they love being corrupted/ being Kai’s slave, how they want to help corrupt others like Flare & Rain to being Kai’s slave and how friendly & supportive they are towards each other to please their master.

Shortcoming

That’s not to say that this game doesn’t have some faults or shortcoming, there’s a couple.

1. No skip button found by me

This is the biggest shortcoming, they didn’t include a dialogue skip function (or I couldn’t find one) and have to keep pushing the button to scroll through events. Now that isn’t a lot of problem in the Corruption side since the story is engaging enough that you won’t feel like skipping too much but it’s a pain beforehand on the other side, the Nao Side which leads to point 2.

2. A long& almost boring Nao side& not too good marketing of the game as a Corruption Game

The Nao side is of course a little TOO long for my taste being around 1 hour 30 minute since the concept (Male turn to female) isn’t THAT appealing to me and with no skip button, it feels very long and there was no hard sex, interesting sex scene or anything, it was very tame compared to the corruption side. It’s only redeeming factor is that if you focus on Nao’s interaction with Mai(Cheri), you can enjoy the Corruption side a lot more because the Nao side gives you the background,settings.
ALSO, the way that Crooked Navel advertise this game is that of only the Nao side and that of being a transgender heroine, I think Crooked Navel gambled that their circle’s reputation in corruption doujin would make people consider that there IS a corruption side somewhere but I don’t think I saw anything that hinted that this game has a corruption side until someone talked about it in this thread + I saw some pictures of the before/after corruption of the two magical girls in one of the corruption picture board that I frequented, it was then that I search for some review on Japanese site and find that the game has a hidden Corruption Side. If I didn’t know about it, I’d pass the game over.

3. Reuse of HCG

This is a problem that plagues both Nao side and corruption side, this being a doujin game, I realize that there wouldn’t be as much HCG as a normal game by say MAIKA but so many CG were reused or just variation of one another, i.e. Nao pleasuring herself in civilian form/student uniform, leotard, as Arti Flare, Ignis being fucked was the same HCG reused, Cheri sucking Kai’s cock both in normal form/evil form and are almost like the one she has in civilian form with Nao. I really wish they would put in more effort on this end.

4. Little save slot

This is a pet peeve of mine in that I save the scenes that I want to watch again later, I don’t really use the H-Scene recall in most Game because sometime they start at the beginning and what I want is only at the middle or at the end (i.e. when the girl submit or when the girl betrays their friends for you with glee,etc) so having only 40 slots to me is a little low, I’m more used to current Maika’s 70-80 slots.

5. That the story didn’t really end in the Corruption Side

Well, it’s an ending that definitely invites a sequel but I really wished that they’d finish the story in one go since any sequel from this game will have to recap the corruption side quite a bit and reestablish Nao’s story and why the now corrupted Arti Cheri is important to him/her but I do understand that it’s a Doujin game and that they may need to get some money back to recoup the investment they made in making the game.

My review on TS Maho Shojou Nao
5. That the story didn’t really end in the Corruption Side

Well, it’s an ending that definitely invites a sequel but I really wished that they’d finish the story in one go since any sequel from this game will have to recap the corruption side quite a bit and reestablish Nao’s story and why the now corrupted Arti Cheri is important to him/her but I do understand that it’s a Doujin game and that they may need to get some money back to recoup the investment they made in making the game.

Can you elborate more on this? Been wanting to play this but heard about the sudden end and is a little bit concern

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Re: Pirateninja

Really?, I tried working the option but it doesn't seem to work... Ok, if that's so then I withdraw complaint no.1. but since I cleared the game, it's nothing to worry about MUCH anymore.

Re: Aquaspirit 39

I might be wrong here since I didn't paid too much attention to the Nao ending but the Nao ending ends after you battle the rival Knight group and force the local Head Knight to retreat after reclaiming an original Artifact they stole from you but the rival group seems to still exist to cause trouble. The relationship between Nao and Mai (Arti Cheri) seems to apparently be going on well though Nao did confess to some "love-making" with Arti Rain (the blue senpai girl) though Mai didn't seem to care and is happy for them...

The reason it turns out is that in the Corruption Ending, Mai (Arti Cheri) has been corrupted by Kai, one of the Knight who arranged the final battle with the rival Knight Group and used the opportunity for the corrupted Cheri to kill the fleeing Head Rival Knight in secret. Now with Ignis, another one who Kai enslave and corrupt as a puppet leader, he, Ignis and Cheri (who actually no longer feels any love for Nao(as a man) )plans to turn and corrupt Arti Rain and Nao (Arti Flare)into Kai's sex slaves next and the game ends there...

They might as well have added a "To be continued"... since a lot of people who played it seems pretty sure that they'll probably make a sequel sooner or later. It's not an abrupt end by any mean but it's more "the adventure will continue" type of end. You've just read the end of Volumel1 in a 2 Volume story when you were only expecting a one volume complete story.

Over all with corruption game being as rare as they are this year.... I'd give this game an 8.5-9. Let's see if Bladeranger is as good or better.

Well, my only worries is IF they'll finish it.

Crooked Navel previously released Dark Princess ep 1, a fire emblem ish game (obviously with corruption)

That game ends with what is basically the starts of corrupting a character...and sadly no news of ep 2 ever surfaced.

Re: LazyCat

Ok, I obviously didn't know that, but then again as with any type of works, it's up to the author whether he/she/they wants to finish it or not... maybe the Dark Princess game series didn't sell well, or Crooked Navel couldn't come up with anything interesting for the game, we don't know but obviously since it's been almost two years, they probably decide to abort it. Will that happen to the TS Mahou Shojo Nao game of theirs? maybe,only time will tell.

Anyhow, Saiminjutsu Re: and [WitchFlame] 瞳の烙淫4 ~悦辱の操心改造~is out for Mind Control goodness that probably doesn't go up to Corruption. A couple more Mind control game is scheduled for the coming month so we've got no shortage up that alley.

Actually now that I've gone to see Crooked Navel's website,

http://crookednavel.sblo.jp/

(The entry on 5/12)

they mention that up next gaming-wise for them is the Dark Princess sequel and THEN they'll get to the sequel for Nao so.......
we're in for a pretty pretty long wait for the Nao sequel .......

Cheers:(

Crimson Lunatics by Triangle is out

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...tal-content-[patch-included]-[h-game]-226862/

http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Products/Crimson-lunatics/index.html

To tell the truth, this game went by me... I've seen quick pics of it at Getchu but didn't realize it was by Triangle and I haven't seen it billed as a corruption/training game. So I went and take a quick look at the HCG sample and there DO seem to be evil costume and so on... so I guess it's a corruption game.

I've never played Triangle corruption game before but I've heard that most of their Sweet Knight's series or so, it's more fuck the heroine until they like it so much that they agree to work for you. Is that pretty accurate? No special power or machine to brainwash the heroine?

Anyhow....almost 2 weeks and no Bladeranger.... Will also try Saiminjutsu Re: if I have time (Time is something I don't have much these days)

Eh. There is a special power, but it is mostly just using unnatural pleasure and social manipulation. However, there are some great scenes where the corrupted heroines fight the pure ones.

Done with 催眠 RE, I think the mind control NTR with Murakoshi are too short. There are Many NTR scene but each bad route itself is pretty short.

2 weeks and 3 days (by my count) and still no Bladeranger...

Of course I'm not just posting to keep harping about this.

We have side stories game from Divine Heart Karen in the Hentai Game forum posted. Currently there are two of them out of four that Portion made...

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...n]-ディバインハート-カレン-sp-~変身ヒロイン完全敗北!トリロジー~-227998/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-[portion]-ディバインハート-カレン-sp-~逆襲の淫蟲放孕記~-228086/

I don't think these two stories have anything to do with corruption or mind control (I could be wrong), though the 3rd to the 5th (not ripped yet) does seem to be corruption related from what I've read at the website...I hope those will get ripped and posted soon.

http://portion.nexton-net.jp/product/dh-karen-sp/index.html

I also wish that we would get the Divine Heart Makina sidestories that Portion made when Divine Heart Karen was coming out in 2012 ripped, I think there was one that had another version of corrupting Makina if I remember right.

http://portion.nexton-net.jp/product/dh-karen/05_special_01.html

Just done with TS Mahou Shoujo Nao! It was really great. The corruption pacing is very good. I prefer they break the game into three part and do each route properly more than rushing through all heroines. This game also convince me of how important is narrating the inner thought of the heroines. I was afraid to start the game because I heard the game was incomplete and such, but I am very satisfies.

So Knight & Princess by Yukari is finally avaialble Q' '

It's not a corruption/mind-control focused game, but by its nature (and that it occurred in its prequel) there'd be at least one moment of somone 'turning' (well, maybe not physically turning in Crooked Navel style)

And frankly I think it'd make a really great corruption game anyway :v I mean there's already CrossinGKnighTMarE that is more on body modification (Which in a sense is corruption)...well it's a massive amount of artwork to do to includes those modifications into scenes without trying to feel like you're just reusing CGs...

The sad reality of exponential works as you add more things you'd like to see...

Hello there, I have a question regarding 鬼作 アニメーション追加完全版 (Kisaku).

I want to know if this fits in the corruption game category or if it's just plain rape. Do the girls end up falling for him, do they break? Or do they endure the rape till the end?

I hope the girls end up succumbing to Kisaku but I think I will play the game regarless since it's a classic. I want to know in advance so my expectations won't be betrayed.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

To tell the truth, I don't know since I've never touched this series before but the Kisaku series have never been known for corruption or anything though I've only seen the H-anime based on it and it's more Blackmail rape to me (which is something I consider pretty stupid for the girls involved to just let him rape them like that)

Corruption usually blends in with mind-control or training so there may be some in Kisaku where the girls come to want him but to me if they don't betray their friends for him, I don't consider it corruption.

Sorry that I can't answer what you want that much.

Well, come this Friday, it will be roughly 1 month since Bladeranger is out and we still have no game rip...

Anyhow....I've been surfing the Maika board and they are now taking ideas for their new game which is.......

unfortunately for those who are tired of heroine corruption... another heroine corruption game

The title according to the board is ペルソナドライバー竜姫 ~女怪人軍団大進撃~(仮 which is a sequel ( I think) to the Persona Driver game of 2007 or so.

From the title, we are probably getting a lot of female monsters/ monster conversion which is appropriate since Persona Driver is Maika's extremely loose parody of Kamen Rider

I'm not sure if I did a synopsis/ opinion of the original game already or not in this thread, I'll check but for gods sake, I hope it's a total art-redo since the original game's art is extremely poor & amateurish by my opinion.

While there's only some brief unofficial words from Maika Staff on their board,

it seems that this game is more a spiritual successor to the past Persona Driver like how a lot of Heisei Kamen Rider series were each their own stories so they won't bring in
the past Persona Driver ( well, they'd have to redraw the cast anyway, in my opinion) but they're following the theme which is a girl gets a power suit after a run in with an evil organization and uses it against them/ wants revenge against them thing (if it's anything like the original game)

On the board, Maika has asked for the following, description of female monsters, their power, their world domination or fuck,defeat or mindcontrol/corrupt,etc the heroine plan. I think we might be getting some artwork and official story within the week since it' had been a while (May 31) since the thread was posted on the Maika board and people wants more details in order to focus their erotic imagination and Maika usually updates every 2 weeks. (Hey a guy can hope.)

So.....if we are still going with heroine corruption.....Tetrastar sequel next?

I'm not sure if this fits corruption/ mind control or not

It's a Gaiden game sequel that Lusterise creates for their "tentacle demon" series in the form of short stories download (ala the Divine Heart Karen SP that I talked about a page back)

This is only the first episode, now the original tentacle demon game has some corruption/mind control in that you eventually turned the girls into willing slave but I'm not sure if this applies here....

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...516]-[lusterise]-触区-外伝-~舶来退魔師、強制精飲責め~-229998/

http://www.lusterise.com/index2.html

What do you think?

Heroine corruption by Maika is fine but variety is even better. How about a game similar to Inka Gakuen Taisen or Revenger 0.
BTW
Wasnt Staffing supposed to release some info about their new game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?