Hi, where Specials ep 22, 27? link FF: Clean ED 3, Clean OP 2 down, Please check them :(

Last edited:
[MENTION=30174]anhsamac[/MENTION]; Those were never released. And links replaced. :samuraihero:

Could you please reupload E43 part1 and E50 part 2 on Rapidgator? Don't know what is up on Filefactory with these two files. Since a week these two are always in Server maintenance mode...

Thanks!

Corocoro-san, could you please check the following files on Filefactory?
a) Part 1 of Ep 6, 15, 25, 27, 29, 31, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 49
b) Part 2 of Ep 10, 21, 25, 31, 33, 38, 41, 42, 44, 45, 50
It says that the files are unavailable, could you reupload them?
Also, the Rapidgator links doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks a bunch :D

[MENTION=97636]lit-11-ion[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Hmm, I just checked the links that I reported to you. By any chance, were any of the files you randomly checked the ones of ep 10, 15, or 39? I guess I made a mistake in reporting these three files, since right now they're either downloadable or simply having a "too high server load". Last I checked with these files were admittedly several days ago, in which they seemed totally fine and downloadable, but once I've waited 1 min for the slow download, it then shows the error notice saying "file unavailable, this file is no longer available due to an unexpected error..."

The other files, though, all show that same "file unavailable" notice straight from the get-go once I follow the corresponding links in this thread's first post, and they're still like that when I checked them just now.

Again, sorry if my report was inaccurate last time, and sorry for bothering you due to my lack of understanding of these file hosting services.:reallyconfused:

Thanks, Corocoro-san :)

[MENTION=97636]lit-11-ion[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:
Also, the link checkers in my signature help. ;)

Reactions: lit-11-ion
Can you please reupload all filefactory links (every link is dead, including specials), thank you very much.

[MENTION=57027]Marek2d[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44102]b0ss.1995[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Reactions: Marek2d
Both Rapidgator and Filefactory links are dead please reupload thank you ^_^..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls