Saint Seiya 1986, Lost Canvas 26 OVAs, Hades Chapter 31 OVAs, Omega 2012, Saintia Shou 2018, Soul of Gold 2015 + 6 Movies [BD 1080p, 720p]

votinh

Trusted Member
Uploader
Oct 22, 2017
227079.jpg

Main TitleSaint Seiya (a826)
Official Title
Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac
Official Title
聖闘士星矢
TypeTV Series, 114 episodes
Year11.10.1986 until 01.04.1989
SeasonAutumn 1986
Tagsaction, deity, fantasy, manga, martial arts, science fiction, shounen, super power, tragedy, violence

Saint Seiya is a story from Masami Kurumada about warriors called 'Saints' whose task is to protect, and to fight against evil forces. There are also evil Saints in the story who are on the hostile side. It is said that every 200 years an evil will come back to earth and try to rule the world, and at the same time, the Goddess Athena will be reincarnated to prevent the evil from accesion to power on earth. The story has five main chacters: Seiya the Pegasus Saint, Shiryu the Dragon Saint, Shun the Andromeda Saint, Hyoga the Cygnus Saint, and Ikki the Phoenix Saint. The task of these Saints is to protect Athena, the Goddess of peace, and to defeat the evil forces. The Saints wear special armour, which each has deserved after years of hard training. Their armour not only protects them from external impacts, but also gives them special abilities. The armour represents a star constellation, from which a Saint also gains his power, called cosmo. The cosmo of a Saint is like an aura. According to the story, everyone has a cosmo, which he/she is able to discover.

Saint Seiya TVs 1986:
Onedrive Folder 01
Box Folder 02
Dropbox Folder 03
Onedrive Folder 04
Box Folder 05

Dropbox Folder 06

movie and ova?... i don't know... maybe some day...
and i don't know if the sub is watchable, i download this torrent for some months and now when it done, i just upload it and i haven't watch a single ep...
Box Folder - Lost Canvas arc BD 720p raw
Engsub:

Box Folder - Hades Chapter arc

Meiou Hades Juuni Kyuu Hen Sanctuary, Meiou Hades Meikai Hen Inferno, Meiou Hades Elysion Hen Elysion

Saintia Shou BD 720p raw:
Box Folder
Engsub:

Saint Seiya Omega BD 810p/WEB 1080p:
Box Folder 01
Dropbox Folder 02
Dropbox Folder 03
Box Folder 04
Dropbox Folder 05
Onedrive Folder 06
Box Folder 07

Box Folder 08

Onedrive Folder 01 - Soul of Gold BD 720p raw
Box Folder 02

Engsub: ....

Dropbox Folder - Movie 1 Jashin Eris, Evil Goddess Eris
Dropbox Folder - Movie 2 Kamigami no Atsuki Tatakai, The Heated Battle of the Gods
Onedrive Folder - Movie 3 Shinku no Shounen Densetsu, Legend of Crimson Youth
Dropbox Folder - Movie 4 Saishuu Seisen no Senshi-tachi, Warriors of the Final Holy Battle

Dropbox Folder - Movie 5 Tenkai Hen Josou: Overture, Heaven Chapter - Overture

Onedrive Folder - Movie 6 Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary Movie 2014

Last edited:
Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

ummm.... after spamming too much onedrive accounts, they seems don't like my doing very much.... so if you notice any dead links, pls pm me

Update.... now except the remake version, this series is complete...

Onedrive Folder 01 - Soul of Gold BD 720p raw
Box Folder 02

Dropbox Folder - Movie 1 Jashin Eris, Evil Goddess Eris

Dropbox Folder - Movie 2 Kamigami no Atsuki Tatakai, The Heated Battle of the Gods

Onedrive Folder - Movie 3 Shinku no Shounen Densetsu, Legend of Crimson Youth

Dropbox Folder - Movie 4 Saishuu Seisen no Senshi-tachi, Warriors of the Final Holy Battle

Dropbox Folder - Movie 5 Tenkai Hen Josou: Overture, Heaven Chapter - Overture

warning: the comments in nyaa stated movie subs are very bad, and i haven't watched them, keep this in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25