Hello corocoro, could you please reupload the links again @ RG? They are dead now.
Thank you in advance :)

For those asking about the rebuild this is a direct quote(below) from Amazon for the DVD rebuild version of 1.11. Might want to add this quote to the front page description Corocoro.

"The stunning rebuild of the anime masterpiece is now extended and enhanced with never before seen new animation and 266 visual and audio improvements".

I'm guessing the same applies to 2.22 rebuild

I will have to get the rebuilds myself and re-watch all for missed scenes since I have the original 1.11, 2.22 and 3.33 versions

Last edited:
Are you sure they're not just referring to the differences to 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 (the cinema versions)?

No clue. Just passing on what Amazon stated about the term Rebuild for the DVD box-set release they had listed for the movie series. Heck I never heard the term rebuild used before recently. Always just heard the releases .0, .10, .11.....etc.

I watched movie 1 dubbed then the subbed versions for movie 2 and 3 as soon as they were released then re-watched 2-3 again once the dubbed versions were released like 1.5-2 years later. My only guess is that the dvd final release on Amazon just has more scenes when they state rebuild.

The problem is with all these rebuild versions released by different people. Its hard to tell which one is the final complete rebuild movie unless its ripped directly from the final dvd/bluray version release

I'm a fan of the series but not a big enough one to watch like 3-5 different versions of each movie one after the other to find differences. If i missed something heck with it. One day once the full series is complete final version box-set of all 4 movies is released I will binge watch all 4 movies.

Re: [Coalgirls] Evangelion - 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance [Dual Audio] [Bluray]

Seems that all links for FileFactory are down :(
Can someone please reupload?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls