Spinning down my anime posting

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Today, with a heavy heart, I announce that I will spin down my anime posting. While I would like to continue, I simply no longer have the time and energy to keep posting series and filling reupload request.

So where do we go from here, you might ask?
I will finish posting the currently ongoing series (within reason), but I won't put new ones up. Likewise reupload requests will no longer be filled. No mad dashs to get the 50 series you were thinking about grabbing reuploaded, I'm afraid. I'll keep collecting anime (at least for a while), but since no one has shown any interest in succeeding me, the orderly posting by a dedicated staff member is most likely over. It might be that others will be more enticed to post with me gone, so the section as a whole might outlive me, though. Time will tell.

Should you have questions, feel free to ask them and I'll do my best to answer.

Update: Everything's dropped.

Last edited:
A big reason why I got really into anime and all the video I've been watching (with the exception of Westworld) for the last 3 months has been anime was because of your quick fulfillment of reup requests. I'm sorry you'll be stopping but am very grateful for all the work you've done. Thanks a million.

Well, all i can say is a big thank you (but don't quite cover it) for all the amazing work you did up until now.

Part of me really hope this is just a temporary leave, but i know is probably not the case. :dontleave:

I wish you all the best and luck for anything that follows and thanks again for everything :pushups:

Last edited:
Thanks for everything. I really appreciate all that you have done to make anime more accessible for the majority of the fans.
I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. And hopefully someone as generous as you will somehow step up to continue what you have done for us so far.

Last edited:
Thanks for everything. You've helped be keep up with the new and find some older stuff that I can find anywhere else. All your efforts have been appreciated.

*edit* A question that crossed my mind. Even if you're not posting episodes, can you still let us know who is subbing what. We can always watch US streams and I'm sure HorribleSubs will be posting those as well, but stuff like Uchuu Senkan Yamato next season, OVAs and movies are going to be harder to find. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you for all your work and time! Much appreciated.
Have a good rest and a great Christmas. Hope u'll find something you'll enjoy doing soon :)

Dear corocoro
I really thank Corocoro for much effort to upload anime to us. I request about reuploaded often before. I want to Sorry to Corocoro and thank you for upload anime to me.Well I want to said you have a nice break and wish come back soon. I know some subbing place like HorribleSub FFF and Coalgirl. While i write this post,I really feel sad. I know anime from LoveLiveSchoolIdol from u's. If i don't come this. I will be insane with Deutschland and can't live in real world. At last I want to say to you admin is Thank you and I wish you healthy and wealthy well.
Yours sincerely
ASUS

Last edited:
It's sad to see you go. Especially in a time like Xmas. Now I have to wonder... where to go from here? If you had a successor that would be wonderful, but the sad thing is that you don't. You're irreplacable. Getting Animes will be much harder without you. If you happen to find a good alternative, I hope you will lead us to him.

Thank you for all you have done for us Corocoro.

While this is a shock for me now, i always thought that this is crazy hard work to do so i am not surprised you got tired.

I hope after a good break you will miss it and come back;)

I echo everyone's sentiments. I really did appreciate your efforts to provide so many series and reuploading when I asked like so many others and a mere thanks seems like so little to give compared to your efforts.

Stay safe

Thanks For all your hard work CoroCoro, Sorry to see you go but I completely understand and All the best have a Happy New Year

Thanks for all the hard work you put into maintaining this section all this time!

Welp next year I will get 50/20 megabit fiber so I may (emphasis on MAY) be able to become a content uploader but only for Blu-ray media. I hope I don't get slammed for media piracy... Australia is pretty strict.

The trick is figuring out who's uploading what series and keeping up to date.

is https://fansubdb.com the only place or is there some kind of newsfeed site where someone is already doing all the hard work of tracking releases?

Not that I know of. Checking Nyaa, MAL, and AniDB is how I find new groups and releases.

Thank you for all your work and time! hopefully you find something more enjoyable in the later future. You shall be missed for all the hard work and patience.

Sad to see you go, but I can understand the exhaustion from being the only one fulfilling requests and re-ups.
I appreciate all the ups of many many series that you have given us and countless hours of enjoyment.
The speed at which you always had re-ups done was amazing :D
Wish you best of luck in all your future endeavors.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

it's sad for this news, :alice_cry: but thanks for all the hard works u did up until now~ :dthumbup:
wish u a good luck on whatever u're doing! :goodluck:

I understand you, Sometimes it happens to me the same thing, but if you decide to return more than one will thank you for it.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link